It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Girl Sneaks Into Russian Military Rocket Factory, Takes Amazing Photos

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
PERFECT PLACE FOR A RAVE!!!

edit on 7-1-2012 by NoHierarchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Ahumm....hmmm....no couldn't see any rocket there...did I miss something?

If she told me that these are pictures taken in a nuclear bomb facility somewhere in the USA or a plant for delivering heat for public housing in Zimbabwe I would have the same problem. Very interesting but....I do not know what I am looking at.

And even if these pictures are what she says they are......so what?

Next..

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

In otherwords she snuck into a de-commissioned rocket factory, because if it were still operational there would be soldiers crawling all over that place and i didn't any factory workers eather and machines don't build missles and rockets 100% by themselves, there is the human element. So, no peple there and no gaurds there = decommissioned military rocket factory.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
put it this way... ive filmed outside a test site in the uk and few weeks later the police and special branch came knocking. this is just an old site she went to exploer. cool tho

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by jerryznv

UTTER TWADDLE

it is my opinion that that unit is an assay sensor

it is monitoring a liquid reagant - to confirm that water contaminants are below a specified level

hence the dispay of h20 [ water ] PPM [ parts per million ]

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

In otherwords she snuck into a de-commissioned rocket factory, because if it were still operational there would be soldiers crawling all over that place and i didn't any factory workers eather and machines don't build missles and rockets 100% by themselves, there is the human element. So, no peple there and no gaurds there = decommissioned military rocket factory.

It's not a military installation, it is a civilian factory, Ergonomash, outside Moscow.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
reply to post by jerryznv

UTTER TWADDLE

it is my opinion that that unit is an assay sensor

it is monitoring a liquid reagant - to confirm that water contaminants are below a specified level

hence the dispay of h20 [ water ] PPM [ parts per million ]

Wow...okay..."UTTER TWADDLE"...yikes...no reason to yell!

Your probably right...that is probably what it is!

Star for your thoughts...other than the off-handed "UTTER TWADDLE" part!

By the way...what is a "dispay"? Is that Russian for something?

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Looks like a solid fuel factory, but there was nothing of any significance in those photos aside from the obvious historical aspects. The Russians shouldn't punish this girl for having some reverance for her past. Nothing to be ashamed of here, just a remnant of top shelf machining, and a prime example of the pragmatic but effective designing habits of old Soviet Engineers.

AX
FTNWO

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by QueSeraSera
This girl is smart, resourceful, and very bold. She has the makings of a great journalist. Does she have a blog?
Just, wow!

I wanna know

Does she have a boyfriend?

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by ypperst

Ok thanks as long as its not that day that they decide to blow the place up and that is the countdown timer

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by JustMike

Cheers Mike that makes sense. Its just the place looks like a decommissioned plant to me.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Greenpeace has managed to get into nuclear power plants in France, England and Sweden. Crazy she did this but she not exactly a first.
Cracked

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   

If anything that I've heard about russian military structures is true, she's very lucky she didn't get killed by falling debris while she was in there. Russian structure-building codes are a joke. Pretty much every workplace accident I've seen on LiveLeaks has been in a russian plant or warehouse.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Oh my god.. she took a picture of nuclear rod retractors ????!!!??

Guys that facility look horribly run down... dangerous. She shouldn't have gone in there.... the fact nobody is there says it all.

Obviously its probably highly contaminated... I can't believe she took pictures with the nuclear rods retractors... Those things are probably emitting dangerous radiation still......

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
looks like a factory that was used in the 80's, definitely not one in present use!

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   

that looks like a chemical plant i have worked in those welding for years its not a secret theres places like that in florida however some of them have armed guards at the gate, around the port of tampa. the rest of the ones inland, just have a little guard shack at the main entrance

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by yamammasamonkey
looks like a factory that was used in the 80's, definitely not one in present use!

It looks like this girl snuck into this place on a weekend or such when no one was around. Not necessarily a smart thing to do in some factories and assembly areas if you dont know what the equipment does. Also some eye protection would be good as well. You never know what you might run across ... gear as well..hard hat.

I remember when some of the Plowshare people snuck into a local shipyard and crawled up on one of the submarines under construction and poured some blood and then beat on some stuff with some hammers. Not smart. You never know what migh happen if you are beating on something that is pressurized and it ruptures or operates something else. IN the Plowshare case they were around some Vertical Launch Missle Tubes on a 688 class submarine. Not smart of them If one of those hatches closed on them they could have been crushed to death if they had removed or knocked aside the safety devices.

Same principle applies in this factory. You need to know what you are about or you can get hurt...or killed.

Orangetom
edit on 7-1-2012 by orangetom1999 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
S&F

These are some really cool pictures, the machinery in that place is huge and really does look like the set of a Sci-Fi film.

Just think, this is an old facility, imagine what they have in the state of the art new secret facilities.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

These military stations are NOT heavily guarded in Russia, theres just like a parking lot security who sits infront of the gate in his 2x2 meter room.

And ofcourse these are not some high military bases.. these are random bases. Theres nothing new to discover, but to sneak in and take a pictures...

I hope someone could sneak in into Denver, Dulve or AREA 51.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join