It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "truth" about alien intentions [an opinion]

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by OUNjahhryn

Malevolent? Well the Fredrich Valentich case comes to mind. Also numerous military encounters that ended up with negative effects and possibly death ( read Larry Fawcett/Jeff Greenwood, or Dolan). But those may have been more accidental than intentional. If you rule out the abduction scenarios malevolence may not be the case...

I do agree with you and many others that apathy is probably the best answer...

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by OUNjahhryn
reply to post by caladonea

Now for GOOD aliens.

Its hard for me to pinpoint a reason for good aliens, benevolence is something special that can't really be attributed to one thing or another.

It irritates me that much of the world does not understand what the word 'good' is. They think its like an imaginary thing like a belief or something, and that it can't be attributed to one thing or another. That is the epitome of ignorance. If people understood what the word 'good' was there would be no hate in the world, but as of now the world is full of hate, and what I can say to those people who have produced the emotion of hate and have trained the mind by the ways of apathy is that you are ignorant. As humans we are all ignorant in the mind of an alien.

Originally posted by OUNjahhryn
reply to post by caladonea

Now lets talk about BAD aliens.

There are two ways (right now) I can conceive of an alien species being malevolent

1) If we go back and look at their evolutionary path.

It doesn't matter if an alien is good or bad in his own life, that is them, it is a force of nature to affect life. Cattle can sense UFOs piloted by aliens and they become deeply alarmed, in that case the cattle sense the aliens are 'bad' because of the experiments of life on a new planet to the aliens.(There were people who saw cattle being floated up to UFOs, a release under the Obama adminstration told the world that the abduction of 8,000 cattle in the 70s were from UFOs with unknown occupants. I would like to point out that during this time an official invesitgation was made that mentioned the number 10,000. This leaves 2,000 that were abducted during the night by humans, in some parts of the US humans abducted cattle because they didn't want people to think aliens were doing such a thing. Funny think is that the unknown abductors could do it in daylight without being seen, but there have been people who saw the occupants. The occupants look like strange people, possibly from another planet, but people that you would know in an instant that they are of a species that is not human, they could have yellow eyes with vertical slit pupils. Judy Doraty saw a cow being floated up, she did have missing time but unrelated to any abduction or missing time, she was wide awake and sober when she saw a UFO and a cow being abducted, please do not say that you don't believe her because you should know about the 1,000s of other legitimate strangeness that was happening in that day, just like the saucers in the 40s.)

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join