It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How strong is your belief in the 2012 prophecies?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by steveknows

I am someone who knows,not jsut believes but knows that the ascension is close at hand,yes ,this year,and the events will start occuring,towards the good,much sooner than dec 2012,say,in the next 5 months. There comes a time,when the HS of each soul opens and the divine and eternal knoweldge,and in this case also the knoweldge of the closing of the book of this duality Universe ,this limtied school out of many,is reaching its end.Those who wish to continue living in duality have more lessons to learn here,and will have the opportunity to continue the experience of duality in other schools. This one is ending. It is a matter of months now,not years. Those who know,jsut know,because they remember that,which they KNEW before being born here into this duality universe,those do not know,simply do not remember and that is their path.All is fine.

So yes,2012 will be the shif,where all those ascending,loving humans will be separated via the shift from those who will nto ascend,fear-based,in a paradigm of fear and or hate.

I already know my role in general of what I have to do in the coming months,along with many others.

<< 3  4  5   >>

join