It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is a major world disaster when you need one?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by TBR47
i know it sounds evil but something needs to happen to prevent ww3 yellow stone needs to erupt or something,it will take the Americans mind off starting WW3

Actually a big natural disaster can cause instability within a country and that instability can become a security threat to neighbouring countries which in turn gives them the legal right to interfere which then creates the risk of an all out war.

Be careful what you wish for if you don't know how things work.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by artistpoet

i know we should stand up to them.they would be nothing with out control of the masses.i say we start by burning ever bank to the ground in the west,and create are own currency the government has no control over

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   

well if the majority of you don't support your government you have the right to bare arms do it please by all means necessarie ill even fly over to america if you give me a riffle and help you.

Unfortunately they have militarized our police. Despite there being 310 million Americans and many of us armed, it would be a very bloody and awful war. We're talking about lots of women and children dying. Our streets filled with blood. This would also cause the world economy to tank completely and send other countries into a spiral of blood and wars. This would only be another path to WW III, not an alternative.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
i live near yellowstone ... be careful what you wish for
i wouldnt wish that on any enemy
as for war a disaster wouldnt stop it might slow it down or delay it
but not prevent it sorry

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Speaking of drinks, can someone pass the Crown Royal please ?

I'm getting mighty thirsty over here patiently waiting to see when TPTB finally decide it's time to play wargames (once again) with my tax dollars (once again) for the sake of the suspected development of weapons of mass destruction (once again).

*yawn*

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   

i know we should stand up to them.they would be nothing with out control of the masses.i say we start by burning ever bank to the ground in the west,and create are own currency the government has no control over

Well...you just get out that air pistol of yours, let us know when to join in.....

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by EagleTalonZ

the police or army wouldn't kill their fellow Americans would they?then again i once watched a documentary about US military brain washing most of the soldiers looked switched off and no life in thier eyes was freaky
edit on 6-1-2012 by TBR47 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   

I believe more and more people are standing up to THEM - I don't believe burning down banks is a good idea - But I get your frustration - We should make the world banks pay back what they stole and bring the crooks to Justice for their crimes against Humanity- Money should never have interest attached to it in future.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

hahaha lol the enemy would laugh at me it would be the equivalent to what this guy did

www.youtube.com... Byou%2Bshoot%2Bmy%2Btank%2Bone%2Bmore%2Btime%26oq%3Dif%2Byou%2Bshoot%2Bmy%2Btank%2Bone%2Bmore%2Btime%26aq%3Df%26aqi%3D%26aql%3D%26gs_sm%3De%26gs_upl%3 D2197085l2204208l0l2204314l36l34l1l23l24l1l399l2313l0.1.0.6l7l0&has_verified=1

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Hi TBR....so where are you from? Just curious and all, are you from the USA? I am and I wouldn't like to see a natural disaster the size you're wishin' for. My family and friends and kids, loved ones would suffer as well as millions of innocent people who hope for nothing but peace.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Just a few thoughts..

1. A Yellowstone eruption would pretty much wipe out most of the US and its population. That may be good or bad news depending on your views. However, it would also usher in severe climate change that would pretty much mess up the rest of the world too and possibly even end civilization and set off a world war due to the massive food shortages that would result.

2. If number 1 happened - someone would likely post here within 24 hours that it was a false flag.

3. Its actually quite a bit different. It really is.

Carry on..

edit on 6-1-2012 by Frogs because: typo

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   

edit on 6-1-2012 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Frogs

1. A Yellowstone eruption would pretty much wipe out most of the US and its population. That may be good or bad news depending on your views. However, it would also usher in severe climate change that would pretty much mess up the rest of the world too and possibly even end civilization and set off a world war due to the massive food shortages that would result.

Exactly. Yellowstone going off in a major way would screw everybody on earth. There would be mass starvation and all hell would break loose...

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Well one thing for certain , we will really find out what families are made out of . See who in the family is first to sacrifice another family member for their own survival . There will be the culling of the herd as some have described .

Sad but , I can see families at war with each other worse than any enemy could do . If they were dis-functional before it will draw out some deep resentments that were festering for a long time some could not get past . When they were willing to throw a brother or sister under the bus during better times , what makes a person think that they are any less disposable during a war or natural disaster ?

They did it for money , then doing it for food and water and so on wouldn't really matter . Just saying .

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by queenofsheba

hi queenofsheba i know maybe i went a little overboard saying i wish for a disaster on that scale,i am from the united kingdom.but if ww3 breaks out billions will die,i feel something this drastic has to happen to wake the planet up,i sort of hope this hole 2012 conspiracy is true.people like me and you might die but earth quakes can be cleaned up people will still survive and the human race has a chance of going on.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Pheeeewwww , major disaster no longer required. This time next week the U.S and Iran will be around each others houses having tea.

news.sky.com...

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by watchdog8110

i dont know during ww2 it was proven in the ww2 blitz of London and such people came together and shared food and supplies and made the most of what they had,it was known as The Spirit of the Blitz,it really pissed hitler off because no matter how hard bombed people would take cover and then just go back to normal like nothing had happened.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   

reply to post by EagleTalonZ

the police or army wouldn't kill their fellow Americans would they?then again i once watched a documentary about US military brain washing most of the soldiers looked switched off and no life in thier eyes was freaky

I don't know if all of them would, but I know a lot of them would. Especially if we're painted as terrorists. Look at the Occupy movements taking place. Those people weren't armed at any of the events but they still had tear gas, pepper spray and tasers used on them. A soldier who was there to protest got hit in the head with a canister and was injured badly. So I definitely think they would fire on citizens. There is a group called the Oath Keepers, (which are vets) and they have vowed to defend the citizens against military and police. It would be catastrophic either way.

I'm down for the aliens though! As long as they're benevolent. I don't want pissed off aliens here trying to probe me.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
i think you have a lot to learn of how the world works, natural disasters, burning banks, shooting bb guns and 2012 all just to stop ww3??

if ww3 is planned, its going to happen, simple as. nothing me, you or anyone else is going to stop it.

you can rant and rave about how bad it is and what we would like to do but as usual nothing ever gets done.

im guessing your still a kid, so you will learn how the world works as you get older, just try think of the positive things rather than the negative, thinking of negative things too much does not do you any good!!

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by scoobyrob

I am not a kid i am 24 but i have had a few beers.Americans are the only nato country with the right to bare arms i think its time.if a bunch of farmers could defeat the british empire surly you can take your country back from the zog machine and the rest of us wont be far behind.
edit on 6-1-2012 by TBR47 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join