It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is a major world disaster when you need one?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
i know it sounds evil but something needs to happen to prevent ww3 yellow stone needs to erupt or something,it will take the Americans mind off starting WW3

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by TBR47
i know it sounds evil but something needs to happen to prevent ww3 yellow stone needs to erupt or something,it will take the Americans mind off starting WW3

Yes it does sound evil!

Do you have any idea how many lives will be lost if Yellowstone erupted?

How about a global peace rally instead...everyone throws down the weapons and decide to share a drink in the name of peace? That sounds better aye?

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I kinda wish you wouldn't say, "Americans" as if it's all of us. The majority of the People want nothing to do with these wars. It's the establishment, which is the same all over the world. My question is why this world of 7 billion people is allowing the governments to do this junk.

But I do agree, something needs to happen to wake up the population so we can avoid this mess.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by jerryznv

do you know how many lives will be lost if ww3 breaks out ?

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Take the blue pill...the red one didn't work.

Honestly, stop wishing my world away.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by EagleTalonZ

America is the biggest threat all the other country's like mine the U.K are waiting on america to give the go ahead our stupid government would follow america off a cliff.
edit on 6-1-2012 by TBR47 because: (no reason given)

link   

edit on 6-1-2012 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

link   

do you know how many lives will be lost if ww3 breaks out ?

No I don't...but I suspect it would be all of them!

I just think that hoping for a natural disaster to distract from WWIII is ludicrous!

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   

America is the biggest threat all the other country's like mine the U.K are waiting on america to give the go ahead our stupid government would follow america off a cliff.

Then....tell your Country to grow a pair...lead the way them own dang selves.....

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by TBR47

Don't get me wrong. I fully believe the American government is the biggest terrorist organization in the world. I just don't like the usage of the word, "Americans" because it sounds like the citizens are included then. We don't support our government.

Look at the passage of this National Defense Authorization Act. American citizens can be labeled as 'terrorists' just because and they don't get charged with any crimes, or get a trial. They just go away. With the Patriot Act, we lost our 4th Amendment. So you don't need to convince me of how evil our government is.

Just saying the People aren't included in their agenda. I suppose by our apathy, we are just as guilty however.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Thing is any national emergency be it nature or man made will be yet another excuse to take away more civil liberty.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   

well i hope aliens come and kick the crap out of Obama and the rest of the stupid world leaders and confiscate their nukes is that better?

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   

well i hope aliens come and kick the crap out of Obama and the rest of the stupid world leaders and confiscate their nukes is that better?

Yes...much better!

An actual disclosure would be a fine distraction and hoards of ATS'ers would be thrilled (myself included)!
edit on 6-1-2012 by jerryznv because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   

well if the majority of you don't support your government you have the right to bare arms do it please by all means necessarie ill even fly over to america if you give me a riffle and help you.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   

edit on 6-1-2012 by LadySkadi because: out before this is moved to BTS

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by TBR47

Hahaha I just said this last night. I, out of my own stupidity, got into a tremendous amount of debt. Wouldn't have been so bad, but I'm getting hammered with fees and charges. I was thinking about that show Jericho and how everyones previous debts get erased. That would be handy right about now.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by LadySkadi

i used to have a co2 air pistol and i was a sharp shooter with it i could shoot my bedroom light switch off
never fired a real gun but cant be that much different.unless it is high velocity

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Hey I am UK and the warmongering global elite do not represent me or the magority of my country or the USA or the world for that matter.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   

reply to post by LadySkadi

i used to have a co2 air pistol and i was a sharp shooter with it i could shoot my bedroom light switch off
never fired a real gun but cant be that much different.unless it is high velocity

It's a hoot n' a hollar to watch all them bb-gun experts the first time they shoot a real gun....

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Just wait, Fukushima is about to go supernovae, forcing Tokyo to be evacuated, collapsing the world economy, stopping World War 3.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join