It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

That Awkward Moment where it is 2012 and we are Still Here.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
There's a lot of paranoia and even more disinformation in regards to 2012, I think a lot of people are going to feel very stupid on December 22nd 2012 as they have completely misunderstood the whole idea.

IMO, 2012 is an opportunity, I think it will be a time of rebirth and of growth, yes there may have to be significant destruction, but I don't see this as a negative thing, I think it will be a destruction of old ideas and misconceptions. I have followed the whole 2012 thing for years and most of the things that have been said that will happen before has not happened. There has been doom and gloom foretold and what I have seen is a shift in peoples attitudes and a slow awakening, people question things more these days and things that were once laughable and absurd in mainstream opinion is no longer that.

I see the old system falling apart and the birth of something new, wether or not this something new is going to be positive or not is the question that needs to be asked in my opinion. Will those in power allow it to happen or has it been planned and we've all fallen for it as they have wanted us to do so? I know one thing, they will not let go of their power and control easily and they will fight for it, they see it falling away and it panics them, and that is not a good thing as in desperate times people take desperate and irrational actions, so without a doubt 2012 and the coming years will be a time of drastic change, but will they be for better or worse?

new topics

<< 1   >>

join