It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Navy SEAL Accidentally Shoots Himself in the Head

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Navy SEAL Accidentally Shoots Himself in the Head

news.yahoo.com

Officer Frank Cali tells U-T San Diego (http://(link tracking not allowed)/wVdcY2 ) that officers were called to a home in Pacific Beach at about 2 a.m. Thursday on a report that a man had been playing with a gun and accidentally shot himself.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Seriously? Navy SEAL and "playing with guns" and "shooting himself in the head" DO NOT go together. Maybe if it was a celebrity with no gun training this story could fly, but I have reasonable suspicion to believe this is a cover up of some sorts to a suicide or murder. People with extensive training and deployments like a Navy SEAL don't play with guns, ESPECIALLY around other people.

There's no name released and I don't live near San Diego so I don't know any more, but if anyone has some extra info on this case please share.

news.yahoo.com

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wang Tang

Seriously? Navy SEAL and "playing with guns" and "shooting himself in the head" DO NOT go together. Maybe if it was a celebrity with no gun training this story could fly, but I have reasonable suspicion to believe this is a cover up of some sorts to a suicide or murder. People with extensive training and deployments like a Navy SEAL don't play with guns, ESPECIALLY around other people.

There's no name released and I don't live near San Diego so I don't know any more, but if anyone has some extra info on this case please share.

news.yahoo.com

Yea I agree this is weird.. Even when a gun is not loaded, you treat it as it is. Basic rule that 13 year old's get at a hunting class.

U
edit on 6-1-2012 by USarmyFL because: fix

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Wow that is really sad and unfortunate.
My thoughts go out to his family.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Makes no sense.

Cover story for something else.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Lets see here. 2 AM tired and sleepy, been drinking, hot chick you are trying to impress, guns. What could go wrong with that. It is very sad but he of all people should have known better to play with guns.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
If thats the story then well......
I tend to expect these things to run more to impromptu suicide attempts......

new topics

top topics

join