It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails... Where does the chemicals come from?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by liejunkie01

I did not see the tons of Co2,
compared to other transportation in that link.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
So it appears Co2 is a chemical that comes from plane exhaust.
The non chemtrail believers keep adding to the list of chemicals from plane exhaust while laughing as people call them chemtrails.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   

A strange question - a contrail is not a process that produces anything, so it has no by products at all - what do you mean

edit on 6-1-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

Laugh at the Government as you mock me, here is a byproduct from .gov

Investigation of Byproduct Application to Jet Fuel

www.nrel.gov...

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Great thread I must say.
Where "does" the chemicals come from?
Where does they indeed?
If you have to ask ATS, what kind of answer do you expect? I guess, the one you got.
I feel so stupid even responding, so, I suppose we are even.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mianeye
First i would like to say, that i don't believe in chemtrails, and i feel stupid draging myself in to this.
But i have some things i would like chemtrail researchers/ observers to ad to thier research.

When a thread pop up in here, its usually a youtube video with someone saying something like this: I filmed this chemtrail spraying this morning, and now it fill's the whole sky.

I have seen this thread a thousend times, and still wondering...Why are you looking up when non of you can seperate chemtrails from contrails, just by looking at the sky

What i mean is, shouldent you look on the ground, because acording to you, and your youtube videos, this is going on 24/7 all over the world.

And that creates the questions in my head, because that is a lot of chemicals, we are talking tons, and tons, and more tons of this stuff.

Who makes the chemicals used?
Who transport it?
Where do they transport from and to?
What is it transported with?

If those chemicals are used daily the year round there must be some records of who makes it and transport it, because we are looking at massive amounts of chemicals, and that can be hard to hide.

So some fair questions i never see adreased in any chemtrail thread.
If any one is researching this, then come forward and answear, if no one is researching this, you should maybe start on it, cause showing a youtube video, with what i see live everyday(depending on the weather) in the sky above the city i live, does not convince me that they are anything else but contrails.
edit on 6-1-2012 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

So the Op started this, can he prove there is no chemicals in plane exhaust?
edit on 6-1-2012 by Gmoneycricket because: ,

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gmoneycricket

A strange question - a contrail is not a process that produces anything, so it has no by products at all - what do you mean

edit on 6-1-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

Laugh at the Government as you mock me, here is a byproduct from .gov

Investigation of Byproduct Application to Jet Fuel

www.nrel.gov...

What do you think it has to do with contrails? Do you think that because it has "jet fuel" and "by product" in the title therefore that means contrails are producing something (a product), therfore can have a by product??

Here's what the report is actually about:

The National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL) has an on-going program for the conversion of
biomass to ethanol. Such processes achieve less than 100% conversion, leaving a residual material consisting
mostly of lignin. There is a need to find a way to convert this useless byproduct into a saleable
product. Experiments have shown that it is possible to convert this material into a mixture of alkyl benzenes
boiling at the high end of the gasoline boiling range. Such a material would have a high octane
number and could be a useful additive to motor gasoline. It was not expected that an alkyl benzene product
would also be useful as a jet fuel component. However, in or to ensure that no possibilities were
overlooked, NREL asked J. E. Sinor Consultants Inc. to carry out a brief study of jet fuel characteristics
and markets to determine whether any applications for an alkyl benzene product exist.

I.E. is is looking at whether there is a use for a by-product of converting biomass into ethanol - specifically whether the by-product of that conversion has a use in jet fuel.

I think you are mocking us by pretending to be stupider than a plank!

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Gmoneycricket

Chemtrail deniers have the full support of every legitimate agency that ever existed. But then, every legitimate agency has denied pretty much everything that we later come to know as FACT.
We have birds here singing on this thread, singing the song they are programmed to sing. And dancing like a chicken.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   

The non chemtrail believers keep adding to the list of chemicals from plane exhaust while laughing as people call them chemtrails.

There are lots of chemicals in an aircraft's exhausts -WHETHER THE EXHAUST IS VISIBLE OR NOT!

Same with car exhausts, train exhausts, truck exhausts and even human breathing!

Are you saying all these are chemtrails?

or are you are mocking us by pretending to be a total moron!

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I got tired of waiting for co2 answer,
so it seems as long as there is less tons of jet fuel per day then coal powered energy.
How many tons of jet fuel per day, world wide?
How many tons of coal per day, world wide?

For example, coal with a carbon content of 78 percent and a heating value of 14,000 Btu per pound emits about 204.3 pounds of carbon dioxide per million Btu when completely burned.(5) Complete combustion of 1 short ton (2,000 pounds) of this coal will generate about 5,720 pounds (2.86 short tons) of carbon dioxide.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by SurrealisticPillow

Chemtrail deniers have the full support of every legitimate agency that ever existed. But then, every legitimate agency has denied pretty much everything that we later come to know as FACT.
We have birds here singing on this thread, singing the song they are programmed to sing. And dancing like a chicken.

Is that it..............

You comment on a thread, asking where the chemicals come from, with a statement like that

Not very convincing.

If I am a bird, can I be an Eagle?

ETA: btw, I know the bird thing was mainly talking about my favorite geo thread participant

edit on 6-1-2012 by liejunkie01 because: ETA

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

There are lots of chemicals in an aircraft's exhausts -WHETHER THE EXHAUST IS VISIBLE OR NOT!

Same with car exhausts, train exhausts, truck exhausts and even human breathing!

Are you saying all these are chemtrails?

or are you are mocking us by pretending to be a total moron!

Yes there is chemicals in all the above you mentioned and more, why mock me for speaking the truth, water is a chemical that comes from plane exhaust.
So if water is a chemical, contrails are part water, then chemtrails exist, just from basic science.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
So how come you cannot accept,
that I accepted that when I look up.
I see water.
which I call a chemtrail,
with other pollution in it?

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   

I get tired of trying to educate people on ATS. Can't I have some fun too?
I mean, you have the birds, the proud birds, and the weather men that are just happy to address this issue daily.
You have the Unc's that have their own website devoted to contrail science. Like we need contrail science. Why do we need contrail science?
If this topic is not self-evident, like the rights of men, then you deserve no rights, you don't deserve the truth. YOU haven't earned it.
And, buddy, I can't help you.
Yes, that is the best I am willing to do tonight.
Jesus died on the chemtrail cross.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Because that is not what "chemtrails" are according to the conspiracy theory - chemtrails are a secret, denied, spraying of something MORE than just the usual exhaust, for a specific purpose - whatever that may be.

Water and other exhaust products are not secret, not for some nefarious puropose, exist whether you can see a contrail or not, are made by everything that burns fossil fuels, and by many things that do not including every living creature on earth - even plants make chemtrails according to your idea!

As for daily fuel use - according to this page daily aviation fuel consumption worldwide in 2009 was about 5,224,640 barrels.

And according to this page, the USA produced 1,787,910,000 tons of CO2 emissions from coal fired stations in 199.

Hope that helps...but I can' help but think that if you were really interested in information you could have found it yourself!

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by SurrealisticPillow

I get tired of trying to educate people on ATS. Can't I have some fun too?
I mean, you have the birds, the proud birds, and the weather men that are just happy to address this issue daily.
You have the Unc's that have their own website devoted to contrail science. Like we need contrail science. Why do we need contrail science?
If this topic is not self-evident, like the rights of men, then you deserve no rights, you don't deserve the truth. YOU haven't earned it.
And, buddy, I can't help you.
Yes, that is the best I am willing to do tonight.
Jesus died on the chemtrail cross.

Now that made me laugh.........

Kind of confused, but amused.

Have a good night and do'nt forget to pray to your Chemtrail Jesus

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Because that is not what "chemtrails" are according to the conspiracy theory - chemtrails are a secret, denied, spraying of something MORE than just the usual exhaust, for a specific purpose - whatever that may be.

Water and other exhaust products are not secret, not for some nefarious puropose, exist whether you can see a contrail or not, are made by everything that burns fossil fuels, and by many things that do not including every living creature on earth - even plants make chemtrails according to your idea!

As for daily fuel use - according to this page daily aviation fuel consumption worldwide in 2009 was about 5,224,640 barrels.

And according to this page, the USA produced 1,787,910,000 tons of CO2 emissions from coal fired stations in 199.

Hope that helps...but I can' help but think that if you were really interested in information you could have found it yourself!

You forgot, you claim you are here to educate us,
as a hobby,
because we are ignorant to the classification of chemicals you claim.
But so far you have not been able talk me out of calling water a chemical.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I admit,
if I drive by your house my car spits chemicals at you,
but you refuse to admit that when you fly over my head,
that you are dropping chemicals on me.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   

I see water.

This is where the definition of "chemtrail" gets blurred.................

This shows that you really have no clue what an actual chemtrail is........That is ok, every chemmy(please do not get offended) has this problem.......

Pronunciation: /ˈkɛmtreɪl/noun

a visible trail left in the sky by an aircraft and believed by some to consist of chemical or biological agents released as part of a covert operation, rather than the condensed water of a vapour trail:
conspiracy theorists have been going wild with speculation over the nature and purpose of chemtrailsOrigin:
1990s: blend of chemical and trail, on the pattern of contrail

oxforddictionaries.com/definition/chemtrail

I think you are on the wrong bandwagon........but that is only my opinion. I am not trying to be rude or anything but water vapor and CO2 is'nt technically considered a chemtrail (upon my research of the chem thing)......

I guess the ocean is a chem soup

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   

They won't admit to anything, perhaps because they don't really know what is going on overhead.
You can't be sure what they know, other than basic high school science. In some cases, anyway.
ATS is not the place where you can find answers, only clues.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by liejunkie01

I see water.

This is where the definition of "chemtrail" gets blurred.................

This shows that you really have no clue what an actual chemtrail is........That is ok, every chemmy(please do not get offended) has this problem.......

Pronunciation: /ˈkɛmtreɪl/noun

a visible trail left in the sky by an aircraft and believed by some to consist of chemical or biological agents released as part of a covert operation, rather than the condensed water of a vapour trail:
conspiracy theorists have been going wild with speculation over the nature and purpose of chemtrailsOrigin:
1990s: blend of chemical and trail, on the pattern of contrail

oxforddictionaries.com/definition/chemtrail

I think you are on the wrong bandwagon........but that is only my opinion. I am not trying to be rude or anything but water vapor and CO2 is'nt technically considered a chemtrail (upon my research of the chem thing)......

I guess the ocean is a chem soup

So chemtrail is in the dictionary,
So water is a conspiracy?

edit on 6-1-2012 by Gmoneycricket because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join