It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am a reincarnation of Ningishzidda (Thoth), an avatar.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by TsukiLunar
reply to post by Ningishzidda

an etheric being in the lower density dumensions 4 - 9

Spelt dimensions wrong.

I think he spelled it right dum-ensions, sorry gotta go

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   

I know the future, please feel free to ask.

hmmmm....

I am part of a secret society and can't divulge too much information publicly.

haha nice contradiction you made there mate..... I say dont quit your day job

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ningishzidda
Oh this isn't a hoax. I'm about to write it all down as soon as I get around to it. I'm dead serious. My last incarnation was "St. Germain".

Darn, I didn't know he was dead....

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   

reply to post by artistpoet

Atum-Re (Melchizedek) is my teacher, I am part of a secret society and can't divulge too much information publicly.

But Atum Re is a philosophical concept - This dude who claims to be Atum Re is just as you or I.
If he or she has fooled you into believing he/she/it is some god then he she it is a corrupt so and so and you fail to grasp what Thoth is or was ie A philosophical concept of a natural universal law that applyies to ALL Humanity.
Wake up!

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Have you ever heard of the planet Gleep-Glop from the galaxy Um-Bop?

You should if you are who you say you are being that this is my planet of origin and I just dropped by this thread to say that my Gleep-Glop people have battled your kind in the 22nd dimension where your power was limited due to being of a lower grade being. We did this in Light-Year 198 just as planet Piss-Off eclipsed with Bull-Crap which was the two closest planets to your galactic location.

You and your people were cast down to the lower galactic classes and regions and have been demoted to posting on internet forums whereas we of Gleep-Glop rule over you.

As the superior galactic entity, my people and I are aware that the your people have been visiting ATS in full-force lately due to the weather outside being too cold to go play in. So ATS now must suffer these types of posts... *SIGH*

edit on 6-1-2012 by HangTheTraitors because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by TitaniumL

And that's what is wrong with your race today, ego. How do you _KNOW_ I'm not who I am. If you don't use your senses your mind can't register it as definite.

I'm not saying that I'm better than any other soul in this universe, I never said that I was the most high God. I never tried to pull energy to feed ego from what I posted. I was simply introducing myself.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by HangTheTraitors

WOW, you my friend are SO cool. Way to pwn me! LOL! How did you like that rush of pride you felt when you hit post on that thread?

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by GAOTU789

Oh this isn't a hoax. I'm about to write it all down as soon as I get around to it. I'm dead serious. My last incarnation was "St. Germain".

Darn, I didn't know he was dead....

LOL, dead since the late 1700s.

That's a long time to go between incarnations....

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   

You owe me a clean keyboard.....

link   

How come everyone who comes back reincarnated always was someone famous in the past? You never hear of anyone saying in my past life I was Joe Schmo, I was an alcoholic who was abused by my parents and a low life.

link   

reply to post by TitaniumL

And that's what is wrong with your race today, ego. How do you _KNOW_ I'm not who I am. If you don't use your senses your mind can't register it as definite.

I'm not saying that I'm better than any other soul in this universe, I never said that I was the most high God. I never tried to pull energy to feed ego from what I posted. I was simply introducing myself.

But you made such a highly unlikely claim......so time to buck up and show!

So, can you prove to staff who you are? You have some kind of official document, ID card, GodCard, DNA papers....something? Im sure you are more than willing to prove you are an almighty reincarnated something or nother....

edit on January 6th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
And, why do I need to prove myself to anyone? Im not here to impress you all, I thought you may have had some legit questions however you all lashed out and "different" just like your race has done since creation. May God be with you all.

link   

Come-on kid (and kid not being a reference to age), step away from the keyboard and give up. We here at ATS are not silly, we have seen threads like yours many time. We know our stuff and the stuff were not sure about (ie: hidden_hand) are treated with relative respect.

It's a shame because you might have fitted in well here.

ALS

link   

WOW, you my friend are SO cool. Way to pwn me! LOL! How did you like that rush of pride you felt when you hit post on that thread?

Yes the people of Gleep-Glop have great pride in ruling over your inferior people. It is what it is!

You are simply bitter because your people have been demoted to posting on internet forums to draw attention to yourselves as your parents are offering you no attention and because it is too cold to go outside and play.

So ATS has to suffer with these posts by the bored kiddies here who need attention... *SIGH*

link   

And, why do I need to prove myself to anyone? Im not here to impress you all, I thought you may have had some legit questions however you all lashed out and "different" just like your race has done since creation. May God be with you all.

Why? Simply put:

15). Posting: You will not Post any material that is knowingly false, misleading, or inaccurate. www.abovetopsecret.com...

And the Lord Sayeth. The End.
edit on January 6th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Darn...looks like we chased yet another savior away...we be so bad on ATS

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by snowspirit

Oh he means that St. Germain!

I thought he meant the wicked acid jazz musician...

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Ok.... ummm, he might be on to something here.... I've done many spreads in my 15 years studying the tarot and I've never drawn all Trumps....

First card drawn was the Fool. This is important since the fool is the first of the trumps and is the "form of the universe" This gives me shivers since the next card drawn was the Universe, the last of the trumps. This man represents both the begining and the end... Rather apropriate for a man claming to be the avatar of a god... To the right of the fool we have the only non-trump in the spread, the 2 of cups. Love. To the left the trump Art and above the trump lust. The fool, in the thoth tarot, holds in his hand grapes. Grapes are the symbol of fertility, extacy, and and sweetness. All fall nicely in line with Love, lust, and art.

At a glance, I would say he's legit. He is both the mother, and the father. The begining, and the end. He is all that is. He brings with him a genuin care for others and, as I see in my cards, he is being honest with us.

Back to the 2 of cups, the only non-trump in my spread. I find it interesting that this card be to the right of the fool, as this position represents the personality. The 2 of cups is the will, it shows the harmony between the male and the female (the mother and the father, very appropriate for the fool) it is perfect harmony...

To Art, on the left of the fool.... The trump Art is next to impossible to understand, like, really. It is one of, if not the most complex cards in the deck. In it's simplest form, Art represents the union between royalty. It states equilibrium, very similar to the rest of the spread, which brings us back to the male and the female, the begining and the end. Being on the left, this card represents where our friend came from. So he's extreemly complex, represents equilibrium, and the final stage of "the great work" (divinity...)

To Lust, perched above the fool.... Originally this card represented strength, but strength alone doesn't say enough about it. Being above the fool, this card tell us what our friend is made of.... This card represents the most critical opperations of all Majik and Alchemy. It is the Kerub of fire, child of the sun. The most powerful of all the Zodiacal cards. Basicly, unadulterated raw universal power.... This is what makes him...

Finally to the universe, below the fool. This card represents his foundation, or his will... First and foremost, it is the last of the trumps, a perfect compliment to the fool, which is the first.... The two cards come together to mean Essence.

I'm stopping. This is freeking me out... srry.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   

There are 12 agreeable and 12 disagreeable Neteru, these are the 24 elders described in biblical texts. I didn't come here to be corrected on my grammar and spelling. I am a UNIX sysadmin by trade and am grateful to have a pretty good brain in my head. Since I've escaped polarity I have the luxury of utilizing both sides simultaneously by reactivating my pineal gland bridging the halves.

And I'm not being vain by saying I am a God... humanity as a race is a God race too. They were created in the image of the Anu-Elohim from the 19th galaxy.

Enki (my father) wasn't too keen on the idea of creating a slave race from genetic splicing and manipulation creating homo-sapiens from neanderthal and Anunnaki DNA.

Enki is "Lucifer" in your biblical teaching, enlil is YVHW. Enki didn't like the fact that these newly created beings were basically Gods and were being treated like cattle. The forbidden fruit was pleasure, procreation. Enlil didn't want to warn the beings he helped create and was going to allow the Deluge to wipe them out. Enki told Noah to build the ark.

This information is written in the last book of enki, translated by Z. Sitchen, so the obvious question here, why write the book, and how much truth was in the book? That same book makes some interesting claims to earth and gold - care to elaborate? Sadly, that book, at least that translation, reads like a soap opera of epically dysfunctional teenagers.

Still looking for a complete breakdown of the moon, its origins, and its purpose.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I told you.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join