It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am a reincarnation of Ningishzidda (Thoth), an avatar.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Ningishzidda

I'll skip past the rather curious forum - no pun intended, you have chosen to introduce yourself in. To each his own on that. So far, the statements made are nothing that hasn't been explored before and could be easily garnered from a myriad of sources. But I'll assume you are who you say you are am sure you have a fully detailed answer to my question, so I will ask this:

What is the true nature of the moon, it's true purpose, and its complete origins?

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by mossme89

Ok. You say you know the future so...

1. Will Ron Paul win the 2012 election?
2. What will happen on December 21, 2012?

I can answer that Yes Ron Paul will win
But they will falsify the vote so he loses

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by crankyoldman

What is the true nature of the moon, it's true purpose, and its complete origins?

No need, I can tell you this one on my own.

You know how pigs have screw like tails?

Now do you get it?

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS...been a while since we've had an arch angel...

Have fun ( I'm sure you already are ) and enjoy ( I do enjoy some of the replies already
)

And thank you for having this special fondness for us puny little things...

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS. I think you'll fit in just fine here. Already you have lots of people welcoming you and your possible insights, in contrast to the usual 4 or 5 replies that most intro threads get. Congratulations!

Personally I love threads like this, a little light relief amidst all the doom and gloom.

See you around.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
you know besides posting this thread OP you could have just gone into a silent dark room to make love to yourself, instead of putting it in all our faces, just sayin.

oh and P.S. Thoth, its spelled Dimension****************
edit on 6-1-2012 by POPtheKlEEN89 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by TsukiLunar

the 12 agreeable Elohim

"the 12 agreeable Elohim"

the 12 agreeable Elohim
the 12 agreeable Elohim
the 12 agreeable Elohim
the 12 agreeable Elohim

How menacing.

This raises pertinent questions....how many non-agreeable Elohim are there....and why are they less than agreeable than the aforementioned agreeable 12 Elohim....

OP...err....Thoth......are you in fact, hiding out from the unnumbered non-agreeable Elohim, here on ATS.....

edit on 6-1-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by crankyoldman

I'll skip past the rather curious forum - no pun intended, you have chosen to introduce yourself in. To each his own on that. So far, the statements made are nothing that hasn't been explored before and could be easily garnered from a myriad of sources. But I'll assume you are who you say you are am sure you have a fully detailed answer to my question, so I will ask this:

Very good question! I'm high doubts it'll be answered.
Also I have a question for the all mighty, when (what date) will we unify as one human race, and finally achieve interstellar travel?

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   

I'm a reincarnation of Cthulhu, for millenia I have slumbered in the dark city of R'lyeh waiting for the other Elder Gods to awaken and bring untold darkness and chaos to your world.

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

In all seriousness though I can't imagine the arrogance it takes to declare oneself a God but of course you're probably just trolling for a laugh

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by BLKMJK
Am I the only one who was a poor uneducated farmer in my past life? Everyone else appears to have been an Arch Angel,Avatar,King,Witch or some other spectacular sentient.

Haha i know how you feel. I was told I was a peasant farmer who was killed at the very start of the English civil war.

How much more glamorous can you get?

And to the op welcome although I can't see you hanging around for long.

ALS

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
lmao is this role playing im confused I thought thoth would be smarter ?

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Is there life after death for everyone of us? Can we spend time with our families again after we expire here? Do our beloved pets have a life after they expire, can we see them again?

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I'd like to know what happens to pets too. i am certain that at least some souls come back... surely most must... according to what path they are on. Why are we now on a path with the animals if they do not come with us?

also, I've been curious about this for a long time.... since you speak of ancients, why do the pharoes wear masks that often resemble each others masks and resemble an alien being and who are these in the likeness of?

the mummies look like regular people to me, but their masks are extraordinarily zeta-like to me. the big dark slanted eyes with small smiling faces... carrying a look of divine wisdom. they LOVED those masks but the people inside them appear much different it seems.

EDIT... i should say STATUES. if you look up pharoe masks all you will get is a bunch of modern painted stuff... well, mostly. I mean if you go down the list, the first guys in early dynasties looked less like that. but then after the statues started being a common thing...MANY have eyes that are just way bigger than a persons eyes would be. WAY bigger...and those are very similar to each other in a lot of ways. genrations and generations of wearing the same type of head thing. odd to me.
edit on 6-1-2012 by BlackSatinDancer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by imsohawker

Originally posted by crankyoldman

Very good question! I'm high doubts it'll be answered.
Also I have a question for the all mighty, when (what date) will we unify as one human race, and finally achieve interstellar travel?

I think the two questions are related.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   

So what's up with the rest of your family having such an obsession with having sex with each other? I mean, historically speaking, if the stories are true, you and your kin are the last sort of people mankind should be taking advice from. You're all bonkers. But I'll entertain you for a moment and ask a real question. On what precise date will they begin the initiative to round up American citizens and start loading them up wholesale into the FEMA camps?

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Ok future seer, tell me what the top story will be on January 13 2012 in the Grand Forks Herald. In case you dont have a map Grand Forks is in North Dakota. A person who claims to be a god and can see the future surely you would have no trouble with this easy task.

I am guessing you will overlook this comment since by this time next week it will be deemed you are a fraud, however I am guessing you wont even be around here by next week anyway.
edit on 6-1-2012 by lcbjr1979 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
As a student of the Thoth tarot I find myself a little torn between accepting your claims and dismissing them. I know my relationship with Thoth, do you know your relationship with me??

Do what thou wilt...

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by PollyPeptide
As a student of the Thoth tarot I find myself a little torn between accepting your claims and dismissing them. I know my relationship with Thoth, do you know your relationship with me??

Do what thou wilt...

Polly...do a reading on the OP, tell us what you get....

TY Des

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Thoth is the name of an ancient scribe and part of the pantheon of gods with a small g.
There is a great misunderstanding about the word god - It was not used in the same way as our modern day God.
To Ancient Egyptian philosophers it denotes a natural or universal law pertaining to all Human Beings potentialy.
So much has been corrupted and there is so much non sense and religous rigmarole now attached to what was mere philosophy.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
There are 12 agreeable and 12 disagreeable Neteru, these are the 24 elders described in biblical texts. I didn't come here to be corrected on my grammar and spelling. I am a UNIX sysadmin by trade and am grateful to have a pretty good brain in my head. Since I've escaped polarity I have the luxury of utilizing both sides simultaneously by reactivating my pineal gland bridging the halves.

And I'm not being vain by saying I am a God... humanity as a race is a God race too. They were created in the image of the Anu-Elohim from the 19th galaxy.

Enki (my father) wasn't too keen on the idea of creating a slave race from genetic splicing and manipulation creating homo-sapiens from neanderthal and Anunnaki DNA.

Enki is "Lucifer" in your biblical teaching, enlil is YVHW. Enki didn't like the fact that these newly created beings were basically Gods and were being treated like cattle. The forbidden fruit was pleasure, procreation. Enlil didn't want to warn the beings he helped create and was going to allow the Deluge to wipe them out. Enki told Noah to build the ark.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join