It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World war 3 - What are you going to do?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by TranscendentSnake

That's pretty much my plan too.
Gonna hit the woods and not come out for as long as I can.
Keg of beer in tow.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkblade71

Keg of beer in tow.

sounds good...I am a west coast guy from Oregon....gonna hit the cliffs overlooking the Pacific. Put a brisket on the grill and get a keg of "Rogue Hazelnut Brown Nectar" and watch the show from a chase lounge

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Speakerofthetruth
ww3 is without a doubt going to happen this year, i was skeptical at first but i'm sure of it now we've heard about it for years and we have ignored it, or took the wait and see position well thats not good enough now.

When it kicks off whats your plan because i dont want to be in this war.....I want out now....it will be the goverments decision and not the peoples.

To better understand who is forcing WW3 and why, please see the "Nazi Banksters' Crimes Ripple Effect". It is available as a free download at jforjustice.co.uk....

For those trying to relate all of this to scriptural prophecy, please visit jahtruth.net...

Forewarned with the truth is forearmed for what lies ahead.

For those of you that are DOers rather than talkers, please see the flyers at the download link below and do your utmost to distribute them far and wide. Both UK and USA versions are included.
www.multiupload.com...

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkblade71

Keg of beer in tow.

I've had the same plan before, until I actually tried it so see if it works. When actually sitting in the woods with the amount of gear that I could carry, within days surviving like that didn't seem appealing anymore. I had top of the line gear too. After spending a couple of days out there, I thought that it's better to go back and fight, rather than try to survive like that.

Also, survival in the woods, especially long-term survival, is by no means guaranteed.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
If the world is to come to an end in 2012 it will be via nuclear arms bud. Hence you will not have a choice best thing you can do is find a deep hole and get in it. Me personally i would find some scuba diving equipment and dive into a water cave.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Its been over 60 years since WW2 and you live in the most peaceful time in human history. The only WW3 your goiing to get is in video games. Is life just so easy we have to wish for trouble?

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Build a shack in the wilderness.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
I'm not convinced that a major theater war, let alone a world war, is in any way imminent personally. But hypothetically:

In the event of a draft, I would tell them to do something to themselves I can't say within the TOS on ATS. Then I would go to jail if I had to. But I would not support the conflict in any way. Nor would I conceal or hide my political views.

In the event of a conflict affecting my region directly without a draft, I would just have to try to survive as best I could with the supplies I always keep on hand for emergencies of any kind (I live in an earthquake prone region.)

That and, despite being agnostic, pray to whatever may exist for peace. By that stage, more than my own life would be on my mind.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Well, if it ever really came down to another global conflict...

I'd become a mountain man like Jeremiah Johnson.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
If, and a Big if we were to have a global war, or a world war (not sure when they declare it a world war) here is what I think will happen;
We and Israel attack Iran and Russia attacks the USA instantly. We leave the middle east just in time to defend the USA from Russia, and Venezuela, which is also full of Iranian and weapons, mean while China attacks Taiwan, N, Korea invades S. Korea, Japan goes on High alert because N. Korea's next objective would be Japan. India invades Pakistan, Pakistan immediately launches a nuke to try and slow the overwhelming numbers of troops that are slaughtering or going to slaughter them. the after who ever was successful in those conflicts has stopped fighting they will take sides and turn their attention the the battle going on between the USA and Russia and a very large and probably the world war begins as each country takes sides.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join