World war 3 - What are you going to do?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
ww3 is without a doubt going to happen this year, i was skeptical at first but i'm sure of it now we've heard about it for years and we have ignored it, or took the wait and see position well thats not good enough now.

When it kicks off whats your plan because i dont want to be in this war.....I want out now....it will be the goverments decision and not the peoples.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I'll be sitting back and waiting for the Chinese to Invade us.....after all New Zealand aint exactly going to fight them off with their huge non existent air Force...

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I'm currently in the process of joining the British armed forces, So I guess I will be sent to the mid east.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by TheGreatest

Tbh i think joining the military would be my best bet if only to train myself.....But i cant get into the armed forces due to a medical condition(von willabrands disease) its a blood disorder if i got shot i'd die for certain as my blood doesnt clot.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I-will-enlist-and-head-off-for-a-great-adventure-to-see-the-world.
This-is-1913-isnt-it?Or-have-i-been-fooled-into-thinking-that-our-society-has-progressed-beyond-mass-slaughter

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheGreatest
I'm currently in the process of joining the British armed forces, So I guess I will be sent to the mid east.

Don't be stupid
Line2

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Put my head between my legs, and kiss my @ss goodbye.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by 12voltz

You've been fooled

Honestly the human population has severley been stunted in development over the past 100 years.... We should have flying cars and free energy by now.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
When WW3 officially is started, I will sit down and smoke cigars and drink beer every day until I die from cancer or becomes a casualty of the war.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
i made a thread here similar to this one here

But i know where some fallout shelters re here, I'm gonna get a Nato Issue Gas mask soon it stops 99.9% of all known biological/radioactive and nerve agents, I got 4 routes planned to get out of the city and also gonna get a bit of a survival pack and try to get far away from the city's as possible.

in this back pack will be :
Knife
Axe
Para chord
AOR 8200MK3 scanner
Hand held CD radio
hand held HF radio
Dynamo
rechargeable batteries
basic first aid pack
food
water purifying tablets and kit
Gas Mask
Maybe a couple of little hand held radios
and a net book with about 5 USB keys with data on

thank pretty much fills up the whole pack. You got to remember that if missiles are launched the public will not know about it. so i plan to get far away i got my route upto the north sea then over to Norway then off into the forests, but that is if the proper SHTF scenario unfolds, TBH I'm just gonna wait a while and see how it all pans out my eyes are on Iran and US ATM i just hope this dont go any futher till Ron Paul gets in.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Speakerofthetruth

You are totally correct about that. The big corporations wants to drag it out for as long as possible so they can make as much money as possible.
Why release the best things from the beginning, when there are so much more money to be made on the way.
Version 1.0, 1.2, 2.0, 2.1, 2.2, 3.0 etc etc has to be done before we can get the tech that is really cutting edge.
Money controls everything, not the best of mankind.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by definity

Is it possible to get the Nato Issue Gas mask with both a canteen drinking system and a cigar smoking system?
That would save my day for sure!

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Do you all have a death wish? I am just curious why everyone wants the world to come to an end lately? I mean if this is the giant change in conciousness that we are supposedly going to experience this year that is if the world doesn't end on Dec 21, 2012 or one of the other 900000 estimated dates of Extinction Level Events predicted for this year. I hope to god that the greater conciousness is not going to be that everyone is going to plan out their deaths for the next millenium.

Ok lets get a bit more realistic. So war is about to spark off with Iran? Though the only places you find big stories about Iran these days is on here and in the war mongering mass media. Amongst all this Saber Rattling and OMG We are all going to die-isms these days. Did anyone notice this little article that came out a few days back?

www.reuters.com...

Thought I would list a source that people on here like to use a lot though I think they are about as full of it as Fox
rt.com...

So while everyone is going on and on about this is the end because of Iran omg we are all going to die. Apparently that tidbit of less then warmongering news slipped through somehow. Funny how doomsayers never want to see positives. Its like when you are talking about how much you hate someone or something you don't ever look at the good they might have done as you are to focused on the bad.

Furthermore, I highly doubt that a conflict with Iran would result in the end of the world. China isn't gonna start a war and neither is Russia. I highly doubt there will be any open conflict with Iran either. I think if anything you will see more of the "unexplained explosions" etc. I could be wrong, but at least I am not spending every single waking moment worrying about nuclear holocaust. I have to wonder how many of you grew up in my dad's time when they literally lived everyday in fear of a nuclear war. While I will admit that man has not grown above killing, fighting, and bloodshed. I do not think many have the stomach to kill millions..

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by definity

What sort of data would you have on your USB keys?

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
The plan for WW3 is ----> SURVIVE!

-Rotation

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   

World war 3 - What are you going to do?

The same thing I do every day Wake up drink a beer walk the dog drink another beer go to the store drink another beer wash cloths drink another beer eat lunch drink another beer watch jerry springer drink another beer watch the news drink another beer eat supper drink another beer then i will get drunk

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Speakerofthetruth

If WWIII starts I hope I am at ground zero, however I think America is going to receive several large EMPs and our many enemies we have cultivated over the decades will sit back and watch us pick each other off while the 1% - those deemed VIPs and their goons will wait below in the many deep underground bunkers or off planet until things calm down..............all paid for of course with our tax money and courtesy of the drug money some shadow fractions of our government operate.

Maybe I will get to meet some of you over on the other side.

Namaste.

edit on 6-1-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I will of course do my duty and offer to serve again. They'll send me away sadly, so I'll sit on my roof and watch the world burn.

Rev

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Well since im in New York City

Which will totally not ever get bombed by any foreign threat solely because we are not a big city or anything or maybe because we are so not the economic site of America

Just kidding i bet NYC will probably be the First place if not, second right after DC or LA to be destroyed/assaulted, and i will probably be abiding by our armed forces trying to defend the city- most likely flee off to the island and up to Connecticut

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Well, if this somehow turns into WW3, my plan is to live in the forest. But only if it becomes a true world war. I can see China and Russia taking Iran's side if the US does attack, but I doubt it will lead to a full blown war. But, just in case that does happen. I have 2 SHTF bags packed, and are full of everything I'd need to survive in the forest. I have a fairly large amount of wilderness experience so I'm fairly confident I'll be fine. I take extended camping trips all the time in excess of a month. Or at least I used to. These days I generally just go for a weekend. But yeah, my plan is to run into the forest and either build a small cabin, or keep moving and use temporary shelters. I just rechecked those SHTF bags a few minutes ago actually, and I'm kind of surprised at how much is needed for wilderness survival to not be a complete struggle. Were meant to live in small clans, not alone. Either way, my girlfriend says she is completely down for the plan should WW3 actually happen.

new topics
top topics

<<   2 >>

join