It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

If you were a hyper advanced ALIEN culture, how would you search/alert the cosmos????

page: 2
4
<< 1    3 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Time is a program in our heads and the universe is a multiverse, extremely compartmentalized, different schools on different levels, and the stars are the clocks, and each body has its own time realm, so we don't see alot unless its a close match for time and frequency, depending on who is there.

So if you program a bot to experience your day in 15 minutes, you would disappear and he would be in his own channel. Though you could see.

Higher ups would see us.

But to them, we would be standing still, or very slow mode, depending on their level.

Time is not consistent, and from a Higher Perspective, which is also a measurement in infinity and therefore a perception as well, but we use them, they would be reading this anime, or magazine story. They could code and make changes as well, (metaphor metaphor metaphor), even take the old dusty dvd off the shelf and select the right clip to join. (metaphor metaphor metaphor). Since there really is no time for its also a measurement of infinity, they could do outreach to help someone, say be right back, and spend ages with their loved ones, then locate the clip and portal in.




posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by frazzle
That would depend entirely on the other cultures in the cosmos. And of course there's no saying whether any of those other cultures would welcome mine with open arms, either.



Open arms.......doubtful

My guess would be open tentacles or paws


-Chris



posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Stars would be useless as a beacon, because they are so far away. The pulsars we see for example are billions of miles away and thus the way we see them now was the way they were billions of years ago. So by the time we got the message "Hey looky here... we are HERE" and send a return call, they would likely have vanished or forgot why they sent the message


If they were that advanced they would be smart enough not to mess in the affairs of other planets. They would likely get in theit hyperspace ships and send a few people to visit, maybe make a deal with some local leaders.

Or they might consider us just interesting animals for a zoo... or dinner
Or maybe their kids come here to study Alien Biology 101 If they kill the ones they abduct they fail...

Hmmm ya know... funny thing... but that kinda describes the whole UFO scene as it is huh?

Go figure




posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Christosterone

Originally posted by N3v3rmor3

i would come on ats, and say hello, my name is liz nice to meet you. if you need more info look at my bio!!!!!! Lmao....

though i cannot prove i am an alien... the earth sure proves not to agree with my kind.

lol

that or i would become a cat. if you notice by petting their heads just right and folding back the ears they have the ultimate alien appearance, the only difference is they are not green.... they are little, can... when they want to walk on two legs
and are smart enough to look down upon humans. lol


cheers!


My avatar gives away my status as a cat person...
------->One of my cats has green eyes so she may be part alien..although she is pretty fat these days so is no longer 'little'...

I can see this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship between two people who believe their cats are better than humans


-Christosterone


oh that is fantastical, i added you as a friend



posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by N3v3rmor3
 


You are my first friend(on ats)....my third friend overall if you include real life


-chris



posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon
 


You make a really good point re the distances.....my imaginary scenario would only work within a few hundred light years in the best case scenario


Good post
Star for u

-Chris



posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
*** GET BACK ON TOPIC PLEASE ***

Take the personal discussion to U2U's.

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE



posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Time is a program in our heads and the universe is a multiverse, extremely compartmentalized, different schools on different levels, and the stars are the clocks, and each body has its own time realm, so we don't see alot unless its a close match for time and frequency, depending on who is there.

So if you program a bot to experience your day in 15 minutes, you would disappear and he would be in his own channel. Though you could see.

Higher ups would see us.

But to them, we would be standing still, or very slow mode, depending on their level.

Time is not consistent, and from a Higher Perspective, which is also a measurement in infinity and therefore a perception as well, but we use them, they would be reading this anime, or magazine story. They could code and make changes as well, (metaphor metaphor metaphor), even take the old dusty dvd off the shelf and select the right clip to join. (metaphor metaphor metaphor). Since there really is no time for its also a measurement of infinity, they could do outreach to help someone, say be right back, and spend ages with their loved ones, then locate the clip and portal in.


I am huge Star Trek fans (moreso the newer ones).....voyager had an episode where the ship got stuck in the atmosphere of a strange planet for a few days....however, on the planet thousands of years passed and an entire culture developed with a visible starship permanently affixed to a point in the sky.....

Very interesting theories (and tv episodes
abound when dealing time.....cool post....i enjoy your logic

-chris



posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I would send vast fleets of highly advanced spacecraft around the universe.



posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rathyas
I would send vast fleets of highly advanced spacecraft around the universe.


Manned?

-Chris



posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Christosterone
 



sweet!
glad to be your friend! i love having more friends

i dont have many either... i kinda keep away from peeple



posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by N3v3rmor3
reply to post by Christosterone
 



sweet!
glad to be your friend! i love having more friends

i dont have many either... i kinda keep away from peeple


Same here....thats why i hope above hope that we will one day find sentient alien life...
Because this aint doin' it for me...
And i have alot of questions and hardly any answers.....

-chris



posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Christosterone
 


I would use the power of the mind since mind is inherent in every electron and electrons exist everywhere.



posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scramjet76
 


I would use the power of the mind since mind is inherent in every electron and electrons exist everywhere.


How exactly? Take the earth for instance....would you send a mass telepathic email?

-chris



posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I would make some stars go nova in a regular pattern, like a morse code


Any inteligent being watching the stars would know is not natural.



posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Christosterone
 


Unfortunately my IQ has only been measured at a max of 130. I'm not a telepath. Etc.

However, we are given many important clues from human-ET encounters. Many aliens seem to communicate with imagery which seems pretty intelligent. They say a picture is worth a 1000 words. Exactly how it's done I'm not entirely certain. That's the 64 billion dollar question.

If Freeman Dyson is correct and mind is inherent in every electron then we automaticall have a model of consiousness since we know that all matter is built of atoms... and electrons "orbit" the bulk of the atom. Each atom is built differently (# of protons and neutrons) so each has it's own distinct "shape." Shapes can be substituted for numbers when building a "language of the universe." Such a construct would also keep supersymmetry intact as you scale up to the macroscopic level of the universe because Einstein tells us that "space has shape." (General Relativity)

I'm no mathematician so I'm working on a basis of simple concepts only. But the information could be stored anywhere I suppose due to q-nonlocality. Also, if consciousness is everywhere then you return to your individualized electron form when your body dies. This is what Jesus was trying to explain to us 2000 years ago by getting himself nailed to a cross. This would also help to explain why certain folks (mystics, telepaths, yogi, etc) might have access to this info while others don't. You might need a certain "moral degree of spirit." Many spiritual masters have claimed to have entered into other realities/dimensions by prolonged meditation. I'd guess that we could enhance those abilities through mass conscious effort if our civilization pushed those kinds of values instead of the destructive ones we seem addicted to.



posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I would just befriend the other species on facebook to let them know about my existence.

On a serious note, I wouldn't do any campaign to let others know about me. What would be the purpose for it? Instead I would just travel colonizing other systems, observing primitive races without interfering in their own home planet.



posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eaglecall
I would just befriend the other species on facebook to let them know about my existence.

On a serious note, I wouldn't do any campaign to let others know about me. What would be the purpose for it? Instead I would just travel colonizing other systems, observing primitive races without interfering in their own home planet.


That is funny...
I still am yet to do facebook so I probably wouldnt find out!!!
My hope is to make it long enough for aliens to "say hello".....and also to NEVER join facebook


chris



posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
you would have to be able to think like one to answer this question.

But a guess, and a loose theory, would be to manipulate gravity somehow. Once your civ is advanced enough to work with gravity, it opens up a lot of possibilities.

If you could somehow build a craft that has an engine that creates a point of high gravity ahead of the craft, you could ride the gravity wave or disturbance and travel massive distances. Time and space would matter little if at all.



posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by holton0289
you would have to be able to think like one to answer this question.

But a guess, and a loose theory, would be to manipulate gravity somehow. Once your civ is advanced enough to work with gravity, it opens up a lot of possibilities.

If you could somehow build a craft that has an engine that creates a point of high gravity ahead of the craft, you could ride the gravity wave or disturbance and travel massive distances. Time and space would matter little if at all.


First off, I gave your first STAR!!!

And i like the gravity idea..... Especially is I could move the stars like Fry did for Leela in Futurama


-christosterone



new topics

top topics



 
4
<< 1    3 >>

log in

join