It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Venus Explodes, Hits and Moves Mars as Comet Lovejoy Passes

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by Human_Alien

Mars is not dislocated. Its movement is steady.
All you are seeing is the optical effect overlapping it.

Overlapping? From what?.......my field of vision?
Not understanding. Sorry.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger

Originally posted by Submarines
Venus is still there.

I saw it this morning.

the laughs on you
Venus is currently the evening star

whatever you saw, wasn't Venus L
L

here's a link to help you, and others, find and identify planets

nakedeyeplanets.com
www.nakedeyeplanets.com...

Sorry. I'm on the night shift here, so when I say this morning, it was because I just woke up.
Forgive me, I mis spoke.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   

And I swear, I always 'search' before I post. No offense but ATS search feature is hardly state-of-the-art. If you don't use the same words, you won't find it.

Amen to that, Human!

It's a little annoying when people are so quick to post "Try doing a search first." HA! Give us a search function that's effective, ATS!

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Of course, you could also go to this site and view the current arrangement of the planets, from various views.

Here, the view from "above" (that would be if you could be "Up North" relative to Earth, looking "South":

"View From Above"

Here's the home website: space.jpl.nasa.gov...

Have fun playing around with it.....

BUT, in any case, since Venus and Mars were on opposite sides of the Sun??? Well, I will let you figure that out......
edit on Fri 6 January 2012 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Odd, I noticed Venus "twinkling" last night... my gran said planets dont twinkle... but yet there it was.

I wonder if this is related?

Never mind...
edit on 6-1-2012 by Aqualung2012 because: never mind

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   

The pixels from the lens flare overlap the pixels of Mars. Mars does not change its rate of movement.

The images are from STEREO B. Here are the positions of STEREO B, Venus, Earth,and Mars. Look at it and think about what you are seeing and if the claims of Venus exploding and moving Mars make any sense whatsoever.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Aqualung2012

Venus has always "twinkled"....especially when lower in the sky, closer to the horizon. It is the effect of the atmosphere, is the same for all stars and planets when viewed obliquely through the atmosphere.

Gee, it's been mistaken for a "UFO" hundreds of times, all documented......

edit on Fri 6 January 2012 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird

NO.

Did not happen.

Really?? I mean, I know this was the title of the video that was posted, but certainly a person's own common sense and initiative to investigate further should extend beyond the claims of some stranger who posts a YouTube video, and makes outrageous claims on it??

Human curiosity, at least.....and a good sceptical outlook.....

Well, yes and yes.
I wanted to use the same words in the YouTube title (so when someone does a 'search' they'll find it) but common sense?
I've suspended common sense ever since my experience so.....'common' is just a subjective word and our 'senses' are so limiting.

But I have a 'feeling' Mars didn't get knocked out of its orbit based on not reading about it on the Internet.

Because honestly, if it ever did get knocked off course and no one informed me?....I'd have absolutely no way of knowing it and I suspect...... no one would. So, so much for 'common sense'.
edit on 6-1-2012 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Aqualung2012

Your Gran is wrong.

Even though you may have heard that planets don’t twinkle, bright objects low on the horizon often do. And Venus sometimes resembles sparklers kids play with on some holidays, including Independence Day in the United States. It’s occasionally mistaken for a flare lit by lost hikers in distant mountains. And a few police departments have received calls about an unidentified flying object that turned to be Venus.

www.skycaramba.com...

As ProudBird said.

edit on 1/6/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Meh, wouldnt be the first or the last time. Learned something... thanks

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by WhoDat09

Besides that, wouldn't we be getting pummeled with debris from Venus if it did explode? I am no expert so no clue. Just a thought.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Flint2011

Yes.
Quite a while before Mars would.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Okay. I'll buy that you seem to know what you're saying but let me ask you something very vague and real. How would we/you/me know if a planet DID get knocked off course? I mean, I know it's purely speculation and nothing we can refer back to such as any historical writings so, what WOULD be the affect (effect?)

Maybe nothing.
Maybe a planet is so small in the scheme of things that it would be like removing one grain of sand on a beach and expecting it to have a domino effect (assuming 'grain/planet' was separate and not physically piled up on one another)

So maybe we don't or wouldn't know if our planets are being nudged. It's not like we have a gigantic yardstick or protractor attached to them all (but somehow, I picture Phage having such a device though
)

edit on 6-1-2012 by Human_Alien because: grammar

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Anyone with a telescope with a "find" function would know if any planet were not where it is supposed to be. If Mars (or Earth) got moved, we would know about it.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flint2011
reply to post by WhoDat09

Besides that, wouldn't we be getting pummeled with debris from Venus if it did explode? I am no expert so no clue. Just a thought.

Hell, they'll just call it space junk or falling satellites and we.....would be none the wiser.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Anyone with a telescope with a "find" function would know if any planet were not where it is supposed to be. If Mars (or Earth) got moved, we would know about it.

I thought about that too but because these objects are free floating and not affixed, I am not so sure we can be that sure, with any degree of certainty, that these bodies are exactly where they're supposed to be.

Galileo had a telescope and once proclaimed the Sun was in the center and still got banished to the basement until his death.
So not so sure I totally trust a man with a telescope to know what's going on out there. Didn't work out too favorably once upon a time.
And just because we now have bigger and better telescopes to me, only means we can make bigger and better mistakes. Ya know?

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
I have no idea how to read this, judge this or even comment on this but, are we Venus-less now? No more Venus? Although I'm sorta kidding .....you gotta admit that does look pretty impressive!
What was that? A CME and subsequent camera glitch?

Anyone? Can someone tell me what I'm looking at?
Thanks (and thanks Unity_99
)

As Comet Lovejoy moved by Venus, Venus appears to explode then the ejecta appears to hit Mars moving it out of orbit! Any ideas!
www.youtube.com...

The news immediately brought up comparisons to biblical tales www.crystalinks.com...
and ..on the sideshow news.yahoo.com...

on the side-note. its a time-loop and ...the light years could be manifesting in the time-loop as relative as the time-loops, too.
www.oocities.org... ' The Fourth Dimensional Spiritual Hierarchy, which had been anchored since August of 1996 in preparation for Earth's heightened vibration, has taken precedence as a governing body of Earth along with the Third Dimensional Hierarchy within Shamballa.'
and.... ' In addition to a new Fourth Dimensional Hierarchy, in December of 1997, a Fifth Dimensional Hierarchy was also anchored in preparation for Earth's Ascension to a state of a Star. The Fifth Dimensional Hierarchy also takes precedence as a governing body, but only for those within humanity who have embraced a fifth dimensional thought-form, and will not take full responsibility for all of their obligations until after Earth takes her Ascension sometime around the turn of the century or beyond.

........ for their many years of love and service, and to wish them well with their continued evolution and spiritual unfolding.

Many may wonder why we have a new hierarchy, and why the old hierarchy will not carry forward into the fourth and fifth dimensions with continued positions within the governing bodies of Shamballa. The reason is quite simple....'

" .
Many have read about the "fall of man", but we would also like our readership to understand that the third dimensional hierarchy of Earth also experienced their own "fall", also known as the "Lucifer Rebellion", some 300,000 years ago.

The fall of the Spiritual Hierarchy of Earth was a result of a larger problem that began far outside of this creation, which brought about an imbalance between the masculine and feminine frequencies. Within the imbalance, masculine energies became overvalued and eventually in surplus, and feminine energies undervalued and eventually in under-supply. The imbalance of these two vibrational polarities led to the experience of competition, manipulation and control. As the imbalance within the masculine and feminine energies filtered down the inter-dimensional pathways to our third dimensional reality, the third dimensional hierarchy also went into competition with one another rather than collaborating and supporting one another. Additionally, Hierarchies from different planets and solar systems went into competition with one another, which led to one Hierarchy warring on another rather than supporting one another.

As a result of the vibrational shifts between the masculine and feminine polarities which resulted in the experience of competition, manipulation and control, Lucifer, an angel that was an assistant to Sanat Kumara, our third dimensional planetary logos, rebelled, and became a force in opposition to Sanat Kumara, i.e. a "force of the dark". In addition to this, the masculine and feminine sides of each of the governing bodies within Shamballa, including Sanat Kumara, went into competition with one another, and eventually the feminine sides of each soul split off and left Earth to continue their evolution elsewhere within third dimensional form. Our current third dimensional hierarchy has been predominantly male in vibration for the past 300,000 years.

Many channels have written about the "return of the goddess". The experience of the return of the feminine goddess energy is a result of the balanced masculine and feminine governing bodies now helping to hold the fourth dimensional vibration on Earth as well as governing and directing our planet. "

mamasbitchin.com...
Millenium Pophecies - Photon Belt
www.nativeamericanprophecy.com/controversies-photon-belt.htm
Halley concluded tht the Pleiades moved witin a prescribed sytem of motion. This concept was proven by Fredrick Wilhelm Bessel with his discovery that ...
news.softpedia.com...
while ... NASA Finds 'Caves' on Mars
Nickname "The Seven Sisters"
www.thelivingmoon.com...
edit on 6-1-2012 by nii900 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   

A planet of that magnitude, I doubt they could sell that one to the world. When it finally made it's way to use I think the whole world would be very aware of issue.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Galileo had a telescope and once proclaimed the Sun was in the center and still got banished to the basement until his death.
So not so sure I totally trust a man with a telescope to know what's going on out there. Didn't work out too favorably once upon a time.

What? You don't think Galileo was correct? You don't think the Sun is the center of the Solar System? Surely you can't mean that.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
I wasn't talking about the 'plume' so much as the supposed nudging of Mars. Why does it look like it got slightly relocated? I know there's a plausible explanation.

Watch again carefully, this time watch the stars. They "nudge" too, in the same direction as Mars. I saw this when I was putting together my successive iterations of videos from the beacon image data frame by frame (leading up to this www.abovetopsecret.com... ). It was a slight rotation of the spacecraft. That's why the stars appear to move to. If it had been Mars that was doing the moving, the stars would have continued linearly without "nudging" and only Mars would have shown a "nudge."

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join