It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CHRONICLE Trailer - Feb 2012

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Soo have you all seen this trailer yet? "Chronicle" Feb 2012. It seems like an amazing movie. What do you think the plausibility of something like this actually happening? is this another instance of hollywood public disclosure? perhaps of things to happen this year 2012? If not, it makes for one helluva movie though!

Check it out, and let me know your thoughts.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
actually looks pretty good...
probably right on track with what people would do in that situation

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by uSNUUZuLUUz

Explanation: S&F!

Bits of the trailer reminded OL of the Japanese Anime film called Akira and also the Hollywood Film Jumpers.

The last few moments of the trailer some what alluded to possible aliens and ET spacecraft/device and that makes OL think of 4400 TV series!

Personal Disclosure: Thanks for posting the trailer!

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Awesome! Can't wait to see this movie.

There are a few good ones coming out this year, need to start marking them on the calendar!

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 04:10 AM
link   

As son as I saw this preview I started thinking the same way. Is this some type of hollywood message? Could this really be possible? And Does this have any relevance with the 2010 energy shift talk? I really hope alot more people see this post because I am curious as well.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by tommyboyy617

As son as I saw this preview I started thinking the same way. Is this some type of hollywood message? Could this really be possible? And Does this have any relevance with the 2010 energy shift talk? I really hope alot more people see this post because I am curious as well.

just saw this movie tonight and I' pretty much convinced this is predictive programming.
this whole timewave zero - mayan calendar - galactic alignment etc... IMO it's human DNA making it's final 'CLICK!' into turbo mode of unlocking and showing itself.

there's gonna be ALOT of social issues surrounding this 'shift'. especially economic ones.. imagine how many new 'jobs' will be created by people who can do superhuman things!

but i bet there will be corporations out to try to harvest and patent people's DNA and use it for profit or use criminals with powers for profit...

anyone interested in MORE BLATANT hollywood 'hinting'.. stuff like this movie... should check out the TV series from last year called 'No Ordinary Family"... pretty good one actually. cancelled now.. but like the 4400 . .i think it's all preparation along with the avengers and x-men and fantasy\magic films like clash of the titans etc... jsut a diff take (ancient one) on what's going to happen....

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I've heard (from a friend who hasn't seen it) that this is supposed to be one of the greatest movies ever.
I find it hard to believe and assume he's been sucked by the hype, but what are you opinians?

Is it good? Is it GREAT? Or really a poor attempt at an X-men rip off?

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Just finished it up. Definitely worth a watch.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Claudia Winkleman's movie review show a few weeks ago said it was surprisingly awesome which I hope is true cause I'm going to see it tomorrow for my birthday and I was debating whether to see this or wait until the 17th and watch the new Ghost Rider movie.

Better be good.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Saw it.

Awesome movie, very inventive near the final third.

My only worry is that once the lunatics on ATS watch it, we'll have endless threads about it being some sort of Illuminati pre-event psy-op.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Just saw the film a few days ago, I thought it was amazing. The flow was nice, not what I expected of the "Found footage" style of films, and the entire last half hour was spectacular. I don't often hope for sequels, but I'd love to see what else could come from this story.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I used to always want to be able to do those things.

Obviously, so did the writer, so here you go. I doubt there is anything else about it, no conspiracy here.

I've been wanting to see it since first seeing the trailer a while back.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Just watched it, amazing movie.
Imagine what it would be like to be able to do these thing?

Very well made movie, loved it.

new topics

top topics

join