It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Strange Story

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I work as a Service Manager in a big retail store. Over the years I have seen and heard alot of strange things in the shop but what I'm about to say by far takes the cake!.

It was a normal day like any other when I received a call from a woman wanting a replacement cover for a babies car seat, I could tell by her voice she was a older lady. This was a pretty standard request, as anyone with kids will know they drop food and vomit all over them LOL. I asked the lady if she was able to provide me with the make and model of the car seat so I could contact the supplier if replacement covers are available. The lady was unsure and at that point I heard a males voice in the background give the details I needed and also say "use our loyalty card Mum". I was given the 6 digit number from our customer card and checked it in my System, I confirmed the details/mobile I had and the lady asked if she could provide me with a landline number instead.

I contacted the supplier of the baby seat and confirmed I could get a replacement cover pretty easily and obtained some prices for that lady. I contacted the land line number back I was given by the older lady and this time a younger lady picked up the phone. I just assumed it would have been the older ladies daughter or daughter in-law and proceeded to confirm as I was able to order a replacement car seat cover and the quoted price. At that point the younger lady said to me "what are you talking about, where are you calling from?". I confirmed where I was from and confirmed that I received a call from a lady making enquires into getting a replacement car seat cover only 45 minutes ago. As I had the customer loyally card number I confirm all the details I had on the system and she confirm all those details where correct. She asked me "how did you get this number as I only provided my mobile?" and "how did you get my loyalty card number?". I said there was an older lady making inquiries and a younger gentleman in the background talking, the older lady give me the land line to call back on.
At this point the younger lady was really upset and told me her husband had been at work all day and both her and her husband parents had passed away and if this was a joke it was really not funny. I started to get really concerned as I seriously did not want to upset the poor younger lady, I apologised and told the younger lady my only intention was to order this replacement seat. At this point the younger lady mentioned she was in fact was pregnant and did not need this type of stress and would seriously consider cancelling her layby with us. While I was on the phone I checked up her details and she did in fact have a open current layby with our location. The spooky thing was the make and model of the car seat mentioned by the older lady was on the current Layby. I had the warehouse staff check and in fact the seat was still in our loading dock yet to be picked up.

I never heard back from the older lady and was VERY lucky that the younger lady never contacted our head office to make a official compliant.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
wow, that's really quite interesting to say the least. Very odd. Not much more I can say.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by helium3

Very interesting story. One, I suppose, that might be open to numerous interpretations.

I enjoyed it - thanks for posting.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I think the timelines are being mucked about with and here is why I believe that.

I have had two very real dreams and mean real. One. I was in a different timeline where I was rich but I didn't have my kids, I started to panic and I asked God what I could do. I got "just pray". I woke up scared as hell.
I was telling this dream to my partner and the mobile phone went dead-it had been cut off. (I believe we are being monitored but that is a different story.)
I phoned my partner back and said "it was just a dream you b****y idiot" to the spook. I was allowed to continue.

So you probably heard a forward echo.
This could happen if someone is messing with time, as time doesn't really exist as past, present and future. It exists all at the same time-weird I know but that's what science says.

Totally believable and rather shocking if someone is messing with time.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Glad people liked it...

Originally posted by AriesJedi
I think the timelines are being mucked about with and here is why I believe that.

What do you mean, I spoke to a time traveller?

Im not saying it was a ghost or anything spooky just really hard to explain what happened

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Oh that was a good story..
Wierd for you but enjoyed that.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I wonder if maybe she had an older friend who was calling from somewhere else and was trying to do something nice for her? But then, where would she have gotten that info from?

That is really interesting. I really don't know what to think. I have heard of people receiving phone calls from their dead loved ones, before. So who knows.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
As energies increase and earth changes occur and I believe upgrades and people being freed, the timelines are doing odd things. Thats what I think is occurring here.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth
I wonder if maybe she had an older friend who was calling from somewhere else and was trying to do something nice for her? But then, where would she have gotten that info from?

That is really interesting. I really don't know what to think. I have heard of people receiving phone calls from their dead loved ones, before. So who knows.

I though the same thing at first but after we discovered that she in fact had the very same seat in my store on a layby why would she need the new cover as the product is brand new in my loading dock?.

I would like to think there is some simple explanation but I have no idea LOL

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by helium3

Good story. My first thought was a pre warning, from 'the other side'. But then i was thinking, no because its just a cover, so if there were to be a future recall on the seat, i cant imagine the cover making a difference. Still, good mystery

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
That's a really interesting story. Some of the previous posts about the timeline being messed with is interesting as well. I'm not really quite sure what to make of this but I'm glad you posted the story.

new topics

top topics

join