It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PsyWar - vost FR

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Title is self explanatory no need to freak out or reply with any smug remarks regarding write something about the video.

Its in my nature

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I need to learn how to think more clearly, I get confused much too often. I know the "Title is self explanatory" but for us ignorant people, what does "vost FR" mean? And, please, "Its in my nature" means what?

Would you please offer a summary or at least some information about the video before I spend 100 minutes watching it? Thanks.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

Since you are in ats and you managed to find you way into this particular thread rather than thousands of others within the site then it is something you need to stand up and listen to. Obviously the thread deals with psy ops and the mechanisms employed for a successful campaign. This video helps who ever is interested to move that extra step forward and gives people a crash course on things you wont be told or viewed elsewhere, so i recommend that you sit back, watch, listen and perhaps learn.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

You're not ignorant, you just fell victim to the propaganda

vost FR is french : version originale sous-titrée, FR obviously means french, it's for OST, original soundtrack.

And it might actually give you a clue as to why french didnt go for it and why 90% of US citizens are still under the effect of that anti-french brainwashing.

(st is for subtitles)
edit on 6-1-2012 by Chrysalis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
In the beginning of the film, it says it's done in conjunction with "I am the mob". That is Tea Party for those who don't know. It started back when the Obama administration likened the Tea Partiers to a "mob", so on Twitter they developed an icon and many Tea Partiers adopted the slogan "I am the mob".

Just a little fun bit of trivia.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

Thank you for your input within here, although i do enjoy how a lengthy video always filters out the majority and leaves the those who are versed in the subject or its actual applications in a state of alert.
edit on 7-1-2012 by cerebralassassins because: (no reason given)

top topics

join