It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Ron Paul Stands- favorite Vids /+Confession

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Hello ATS.

First my confession:

Ashamed to say, I have never been involved in politics (it just didn't appeal to me- great logic , huh?) until this last presidential election... Sad to say, Yes, I admit it, I wAS ignorant, in not knowing what was going on in this world and I have been an adult for quite a few years now. Seems, I was just riding the roller coaster of life but then realized one day this coaster is wAY off track! ( Ducks and hides head with admission*) I have only voted one time but even then I really didn't do my research on the man....I was just going with the flow. Guess it was before I knew I had a brain lol!

I did not vote last election year but I definitely plan to do my part this year regardless of whether the votes are rigged! Please, I encourage you to do the same. Do your part - Vote Ron Paul!

After viewing these vids , maybe you'll see why I think he is the man for the job. These are a few of my favorite vids. And I hope you guys will add some of your favorite Ron Paul speeches so people can hear what the man himself has to say! Don't just take bits and pieces of info. .. find out what EACH politician is all about.

I have learned that IT DOES MATTER!
We can't go around ''non-challent '' in life. Don't be like me and learn at an old age. ... Get involved while you are young! You do know that YOU younger people WILL be running the country soon, don't you?

Thanks for listening and remember to vote - Ron Paul!

These are some of the reasons I support him:

Ron Paul speaks about Jesus Christ and his Christian faith in this vid:

ronpaulflix.com...

Classic Ron Paul: "A patriot cannot be created by legislation"

Ron Pauls Christian Foreign Policy -Blessed are the peacemakers:

ronpaulflix.com...

He has always stood up for the people and our rights. Has stood the test of time , A faithful and honorable man!

---
I hope you guys will help me support him. Don't forget to add your favorite vids/links!

Have already kicked myself in the butt for never getting involved...so please no need to whip me.

Thanks for listening and
in advance for your assistance!

Go Ron Paul!

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Please watch this video.

Ron Paul: The Only One We Can Trust is another favorite of mine.

There is a thread on it here!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

His stance over the years proves he is the right one FOR the people.

Please consider and vote for Ron Paul!

new topics

join