It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail Heatwave in January 2012

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Oh, you mean like you did earlier with your fireworks photo and auto exhaust comedy? You mean the way Gaul all of a sudden melts down into the maturity level of a five year old? The way you folks gang up as soon as a sliver of an opening emerges?

Yeah. I know what you mean.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

Those were not ad hominem arguments. I said nothing about you or your occupation.

Fireworks use barium as do catalytic converts. That is factual. I was helping you to find examples of the dispersal of barium into the atmosphere.

edit on 2/4/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Maybe you never learned to tell the difference between a compliment and an attack.
I was giving you a compliment. I was being serious. You should be in the field putting your knowledge to good use. If you took my comment as an attack, that wasn't my intention. I was expressing disbelief. That's all.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Um......allow me to highlight this:

Maybe you never learned to tell the difference between a compliment and an attack.
I was giving you a compliment. I was being serious.

I see one hand give.....and the other, take away.

What do I mean?

This bit:

Maybe you never learned to tell the difference.....

Very telling, that is......

Oh but to add....Thank you very much for the compliments. Nice to see that someone appreciates one's expertise in a field.

To that: There is a compelling reason to dispel the ignorance on this topic....it is to set the record straight, for future generations who will someday read all of this....since NOTHING ever seems to disappear from the 'Web......
edit on Sat 4 February 2012 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought
You know what's even more baffling than the chemtrail/contrail debate?
Why people like Phage and Proudbird are so knowledgeable in the aviation field, yet they insist on spending their time on ATS instead of applying their technical expertise in the physical working environment.

This was a compliment.
If it was taken as an attack, there was a miscommunication on the receiver's part.
I was expressing disbelief that Phage and Proudbird are on the computer arguing with Chemtrail believers all day instead of applying their knowledge in a more useful endeavour.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   

I didn't say it was an attack. I said it was an approach to divert from the content of the discussion by focusing on the parties.

edit on 2/4/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   

I appreciate the sentiment, as expressed earlier.

However.....there are such things as "hobbies" and "retirement" and "multi-tasking".....just to name three.

I cannot speak for "Phage", but I have the luxury of some free time lately, and the ability to multi-task whilst pursuing many hobbies simultaneously......this should not come as a "surprise" to anyone.....

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Well, regardless of why we post on ATS, I was not trying to deflect from the information we were discussing. When two posters are trying to speak with me, how else am I supposed to keep up with the comments except to bow out and post one comment directed at both posters.

Anyone can go back to page six and see the info I posted. How can you deflect from something that is remaining for eternity for all to see? You can't.
edit on 4-2-2012 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by tommyjo

Well Rod seems a little out there to me. I can't say I agree with his assumptions of fake planes. I've done a bit of research on him and found he may not be all there upstairs. I will try to get in touch with him personally to see why he thinks they are fake and determine from our interactions if i think he is nuts, as some people say, or what the deal is.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I am still wondering why this heatwave is a "chemtrail heat wave", whereas other heatwaves have apparently not been, and other periods of "heavy chemtrailing" have not apparently caused heatwaves.

Just what is it that connects the 2 this time - is it more than timing?

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   

With all respect, I went and had a look:

Anyone can go back to page six and see the info I posted.

I saw nothing, there, to support a "Heatwave in January 2012" assertion.

Period. Full stop.

For reference, and convenience, the relevant posts by ATS member Afterthought (from Page 4 of this thread):

www.abovetopsecret.com...

To Afterthought....do those summarize your position?

edit on Sat 4 February 2012 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ConcernedCitizen01
reply to post by tommyjo

Well Rod seems a little out there to me. I can't say I agree with his assumptions of fake planes. I've done a bit of research on him and found he may not be all there upstairs. I will try to get in touch with him personally to see why he thinks they are fake and determine from our interactions if i think he is nuts, as some people say, or what the deal is.

No problem. I think that you have your work cut out with any interaction with Rod.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   
While the United States has been experiencing new record high temperatures in the winter with Chemtrails Europe has been experiencing the worst winter ever. Hundreds of people have died.

Here is how much we have saved by spraying spraying Chemtrails to modify the weather.

ABC 7 Chicago News, 03-23-2012

Winter Savings in Illinois

Kane County $400,000
Dupage County $800,000
Illinois Toll Authority $5,000,000

Chemtrail Heatwave January 2012 (Part III)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Okay this is something that is asked on every chemtrail thread and low and behold not one chemtrail believer has the answer,but what the hell here we go again..

Where do these "chemtrail" planes come from and where do they go?

Where is all this so called chemical mix they spray get manufactured and by who?

And lastly wouldn't the people making this mix be getting sick from it, as they do have to handle it?

Any takers willing to answer these simple and well asked many times over questions?

Good luck answering these, but since so many people already say they know that they are spraying it shouldn't be hard to find the answers now should it?

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Today Oct 3rd Southern California hit by major chemtrails all day long. They had been gone for like 2 months and now they are here again and what was really weird today was that they had sundogs on all asides except the western side. One was really brite and then dark on the inside towards the sun. Never seen so many. Just posting this for the record. < snip > hope no HARRP stuff happening. It is also about 12 degrees cooler here today.

edit on 10/3/12 by Hefficide because: Removed email address

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join