It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail Heatwave in January 2012

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

The barium is not released into the environment

Proof, please.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

The barium is not part of the jet engine. It is part of the test cell.

This report describes laboratory studies of a new NOx control process based on the surprising ability of barium oxide to rapidly capture NO, a process that could be ideally suited to controlling NOx emission from jet engine test cells.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Of course technology has to be tested before it is put in use.
I gather that much.

The test was done in 1995. It's 2012. You don't think they've moved on from a fuel test cell to an actual jet engine?

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   

No.
It's not meant for jet engines. It's meant for jet engine test cells. I don't know if they're using it or not. Maybe they're using this system instead.
www.fas.org...
Or maybe they aren't doing anything at all.
edit on 2/4/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

They could be using that, too.
I guess we've come to a stand still where we will have to agree that we don't know what they are or are not doing. I doubt that they're doing nothing at all though. I'd still like to see evidence that Barium from the exhaust systems is not released into the atmosphere as you stated.

For the people just reading this post, the information being discussed begins on page six of this thread where Barium is discussed and how it has been tested since 1971 for use in aviation systems as well as space technology that is not limited to producing Barium ion clouds within Earth's atmosphere in relation to cloud brightening.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   

I'd still like to see evidence that Barium from the exhaust systems is not released into the atmosphere as you stated.

I would like to see evidence that there is barium (no capitalization needed) in the exhaust systems. Jet engines don't really have an exhaust system.

For the people just reading this post, the information being discussed begins on page six of this thread where Barium is discussed and how it has been tested since 1971 for use in aviation systems as well as space technology that is not limited to producing Barium ion clouds within Earth's atmosphere in relation to cloud brightening.

Nowhere in this thread is it shown that barium (no capitalization needed) has been tested for use in aviation systems or that it has anything to do with proposals for cloud brightening. It has, however, been used to study the Earth's magnetic field in the ionosphere, far above the proper atmosphere. It has been used in space, far above anything having to do with "chemtrails".

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought
I'm just going to toss this idea out there in the event that this may be what's going on.

What if they are......(snip)

Well, that method seems to mutate into many people's beliefs....."what they think is going on"....then which abruptly becomes a belief and a stance, without further investigation. They then to gravitate to web sites that verify those beliefs......and....so goes the web, so goes the idea, so goes the web
edit on 4-2-2012 by EyeDontKnow because: happy flowers

edit on 4-2-2012 by EyeDontKnow because: (no reason given)

)alternatively)..."so goes the idea, so goes the web, so goes the idea".
edit on 4-2-2012 by EyeDontKnow because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Yes, the brightness of manufactured clouds was touched upon. It just wasn't discussed.
www.stormingmedia.us...

Extensive optical measurements were made of the Phenomenological Development and Structural Characteristics of five primary and four secondary high altitude barium releases of the 1971 ARPA Project SECEDE II Test Program. The objectives of these measurements were to gather data on the morphological development, details on ion cloud striations brightness profile vs time of the ion cloud emissions, and the development and motion history of the ion and neutral clouds. To this end, a wide array of photographic instrumentation was deployed at six widely separated sites. The main content of this report is a compilation of data record summaries for each site and event. Also included are several selected black and white photographs of the different events.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by EyeDontKnow

without further investigation

Try reading all the information presented.
Thank you.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   

There you go again, just looking for keywords and ignoring context.
Once again, those are clouds of barium outside of the atmosphere. Once again, the lowest deployment for SECEDE II was at 147km. It's talking about the brightness of the barium cloud which is ionized and made florescent by solar radiation. It is not talking about the brightening of marine stratus clouds which is what the geoengineering proposal concerns.

But hey! Good news! I found you some evidence of barium actually being released inside the atmosphere! You've been looking in the wrong places. Here's a picture of it occurring!

chemistry.about.com...

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Again, the test of barium being released into the atmosphere was in 1971. Combine this information with the other information I added ON PAGE 6. Once it's all combined, you can easily see that their experiments have moved forward to where they have approved barium for use in many aspects of aviation and other technological uses such as HAARP and related equipment.

Your photo was simply hilarious.
Maybe you can answer where barium goes once it is released high into the atmosphere. Does it simply stay suspended up there forever?

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Again, the test of barium being released into the atmosphere was in 1971. Combine this information with the other information I added ON PAGE 6. Once it's all combined, you can easily see that their experiments have moved forward to where they have approved barium for use in many aspects of aviation and other technological uses such as HAARP and related equipment.

Again, in 1971 the barium was released a minimum altitude of 147 km. That is not "into the atmosphere".
en.wikipedia.org...
You have shown no evidence of barium being "approved" for use in any (much less "many") aspects of aviation. Nor have you shown any evidence of barium being used for "HAARP and related equipment".

Maybe you can answer where barium goes once it is released high into the atmosphere. Does it simply stay suspended up there forever?

You mean from the rocket experiments? Some probably eventually falls back into the atmosphere (along with a lot of meteoric material). Some is carried by the magnetic field to the limits of the magnetosphere where it is blown into interplanetary space by the solar wind.

Or did you mean the barium from the fireworks? That ends up on the ground.

What does this have to do with "chemtrails"?

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I'm done bantering with you.
You've already admitted that you don't know what they're doing nor what exhaust system(s) they're using on aircrafts.
Nobody except those directly involved with the technologies I've posted information about know what they're doing with it and the agenda they're working on.

I've read enough information to see that they are continually experimenting with heating the ionosphere, creating cloud cover, and what elements they're working with. Discussing the technologies further, what they do, and how they're used is based upon pure speculation on both sides (chemtrail believers and chemtrail naysayers).

We already know that they are seriously discussing the use and ramifications of SRM, which involves many of the technologies we're discussing in this thread. As far as I've read, it appears that they have experimented/tested SRM in the field on a small scale and are now wanting to use it globally. I have a feeling that it won't be long before information is released stating that they are trying to dispel global warming by manufacturing cloud cover using SRM technologies. They may even use the evidence of this usually warm weather to push their agenda. Whether or not this unseasonably warm winter is natural or artificial, nobody except those directly invovled know for sure.
edit on 4-2-2012 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Hey look!
Maybe your car is creating "chemtrails"!

The current trend is therefore to add specific components such as barium to the catalytic converter to store the NOx formed.

www.sciencedaily.com...

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Sure. Why stop with jets?
Barium! It's not just for jets anymore!

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   

He did???

I'm done bantering with you.
You've already admitted that you don't know what they're doing nor what exhaust system(s) they're using on aircrafts.

I missed that important bit.

Wanna know? Ask me.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Jet engines don't have "exhaust systems".

I've read enough information to see that they are continually experimenting with heating the ionosphere

True, except for the "continually" part. It's more like intermittently.

We already know that they are seriously discussing the use and ramifications of SRM

True.

Good, you got two things right this time.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

LOL....

Jet engines don't have "exhaust systems".

Exactly correct. The discussions will be difficult to find a balance when one participant is not on the same page as all the rest.......not meant as an insult to anyone, at all.....just a fact of the lack of technical understanding that sometimes exists, and the need to clarify, clarify, clarify to the best possible when discussing. To avoid misunderstand and miscommunication......

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
You know what's even more baffling than the chemtrail/contrail debate?
Why people like Phage and Proudbird are so knowledgeable in the aviation field, yet they insist on spending their time on ATS instead of applying their technical expertise in the physical working environment.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

You know what's even more baffling than the "chemtrail"/contrail debate? It's that when those who believe in the existence of "chemtrails" are shown that their "evidence" is not evidence at all, they resort to an ad hominem approach. Without fail.

On second thought, it isn't really baffling.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join