It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail Heatwave in January 2012

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Gmoneycricket

That technology? Only really useful for military applications.....as in, a "stealth" bomber.

Making a contrail defeats the point of being "stealthy".

Something like that, for commercial airliners?? Perhaps if you looked up its cost.

And, all it does is detect contrails and conditions for contrails. SO the pilots know to change altitude, to avoid producing contrails. This is not only totally impractical for regular commercial aviation (cost, not only of the initial installation, but in the potential for excess fuel burns and traffic conflicts), it just isn't needed.

Until there is solid evidence that normal contrails somehow have a deleterious effect on the Earth to a great enough degree? IF that were to be determined at some point, then there really is no need for that device.....the airplanes could just fly below contrail forming altitudes.

Again, this would severely affect costs (increased fuel burn rates, and shorter ranges and longer flight times).

Maybe if someone invented a mageto-electric-gravitc (or something.....Star Trek technology) propulsion system, then we could dispense with fossil fuels, and voila! No more contrails.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gmoneycricket
They have the ability to stop the lines in the sky, so why do they refuse to stop them, and continue to deny us sunshine?

www.ophir.com...

The Pilot Alert System (PAS) is a light detection and ranging (lidar) system designed for detection of contrail formations behind the B-2 Stealth Bomber. The PAS system features include:

Because the cheapest way to fly jet airliners is to fly at as high an altitude as possible - they are considerably more efficient that way, saving tons of fuel on every crossing of the Atlantic or USA (and more or less on longer and shorter routes obviously).

So not only does it enable cheaper air travel - in an age when there is no real competition for air travel other than cost - but it cuts down on pollution.

The technology to spot contrails is trivially simple - CCTV camera pointed backwards and a powerful light would do it I reckon.

But there is no incentive - no one of any note thinks it is a good idea to pump even more carbon into the atmosphere.

I'd be interested to see how a lobby group advocating cutting down on contrails and increasing air pollution would go.
edit on 11-1-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   
You say it cost to much, you throw money around like candy in a parade.
How much will this little crack up cost.

Australian aircraft engineers say all Airbus A380s -- the world's largest passenger aircraft -- must be grounded after both Singapore Airlines and Qantas found cracks in the wings of their super-jumbos.

www.ibtimes.com...

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Like the Chevy Volt
Almost Zero emissions until your garage burns down.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   
So anyway you made my argument as always.
We could care less about us on the ground.
Increased profits over humans always prevail.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Aloysius the Gaul & ProudBird:

Blow... a sentence in me.
Derive the meaning...
As I watch the Chemtrails hit the ground.

Yet, you sock puppets fail to notice, that your heading to the ground.

As you sock puppets... go down.

We will shine

edit on 12-1-2012 by dw31243 because: spelling

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gmoneycricket
You say it cost to much, you throw money around like candy in a parade.
How much will this little crack up cost.

Australian aircraft engineers say all Airbus A380s -- the world's largest passenger aircraft -- must be grounded after both Singapore Airlines and Qantas found cracks in the wings of their super-jumbos.

www.ibtimes.com...

And how is that relevant to contrails??

Airbus will probably be paying QANTAS & SIA megabucks in damages (although it will still be costing both airlines heaps) and trying to fix the problem ASAP, as well as institute a preventative maintenance programme to ensure no-one else grounds the aircraft.

Major problems to aircraft are relatively rare - but certainly not unheard of - and new aircraft tend to make good headlines when grounded.

But relevance to contrails?? Nil.

D-dubyah - your rhetoric is meaningless because you are protesting about a myth that you can't even show exists!

edit on 12-1-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by dw31243

As I watch the Chemtrails hit the ground.

Show evidence of that ^ ^ ^....

....oh right, there IS NONE

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

Here are the Chemtrails that hit the ground:

Why do you fight so hard to disprove the truth. It is making you, as well as us, sick.

farm8.staticflickr.com...
edit on 12-1-2012 by dw31243 because: Spelling

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by dw31243

How is a picture of high altitude trails evidence of anything at all hitting the ground?

Or are you saying the pollution haze in the city is actually from the trails in the sky?? (which are still in the sky of course - and not actually anywhere near the ground at all...)???

I think you're just trolling now!

edit on 12-1-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Super scientifical,
High power prolifical,
Lyrically I'm a miracle.

Mentaly I am physical,
Massivly undecryptable,
Verbally I am invisible.

These Sock Puppets want to battle but their material is pitiful [contrails].

Chemtrails are in the book, line after line, after line...

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by dw31243

What is this book then, that has chemtrails in it?? I thought chemtrails were in the atmosphere!!

No comment about how a picture of high altitude trails constitutes something falling to the ground?

All you have is bad rhyme, poor structure and the usual no evidence - come on - do something more than unpoetic trolling will ya!

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 04:24 AM
link   
There is a clear pattern that can be discerned for anyone reading the the board that is concerned that chemtrails may be real, and DW is illustrating that pattern superbly.

It is not the one he thinks he is illustrating though

edit on 12-1-2012 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Well Aloysius and Waynos,

It seems you have found another esecallum. And here I was thinking that nutcase had been banned from ATS and that was that! I guess there really is one born every minute. This really is the ranting, self delusional, "woe is me, but look at me!" teenage outcast trolling art form at it's most simplistic.

Dude are you on medication? Because if not you should be.

All the evidence you claim, if that is what it can be called is disjointed and unsubstantiated, C.R.A.P. (Completely Ridiculous Aviation Paranoia).
edit on 12-1-2012 by thebozeian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
5 pages and still no-one has actually tried to show what the connection is between trail and the heatwave, nor explained why there was no heatwave in other years for which there have been trails - which I asked for on page 1.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by thebozeian

Hi Lee.

Well there's a name in ever thought I'd see again!

Your right though, there are some similarities in the debating style.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
edit on 12-1-2012 by waynos because: Oops, once is enough

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by dw31243

Here are the Chemtrails that hit the ground:

Those are contrails and cirrus clouds.

In the sky, above about 30,000 feet. They never "hit the ground". They don't even have any precipitation, since such clouds cannot produce rain or snow that falls.

Look up the phrase "terminal velocity" as it relates to particle sizes. Then, look up the sizes of the particles that comprise a cirrus cloud (or a contrails). Too small to fall.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by thebozeian

It seems you have found another esecallum.

Never encountered him.

Dee-dubya has been around a while &...we.....yes..you've seen his style!

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by dw31243

You mistakenly call it a "chemtrail heatwave".

It has nothing to do with the non-existent "chemtrails".....it has to do with more extensive atmospheric processes that are all natural, and cyclical.

Here, this excellent opening post and thread explains it:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join