It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Americans Cheer As Obama Declares He Wants to Bypass Congress

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
The Dictator Wants to Bypass Congress – The People Cheer:

www.blacklistednews.com...

This is the way a republic ends. The problem is not Obama. The problem is the American people.
Because, if they fall for it this time they’ll fall for somebody worse next time. It’s the American people.

I have always said the same thing. We always blame Obama and I am quite guilty of that myself. Why? Because he's the one we can see.

But who is really to blame? The people that voted him in and who are keeping him in. Sure he sounded good in the beginning but after failing to keep not one promise of his campaign, why is he still there? And why is he even being considered for another term? Are you kidding me?

Look, there is vote fraud, we all know it. There can be numbers played with if the race is close. But if it's a landslide for another candidate, not even the mighty Obama can fudge those votes. A few thousand maybe. Millions? Nope.

And in this video, people actually cheer Obama for his dictatorship. How can people actually think that one man knows what is best for the Nation and the World in turn? He doesn't need to listen to others in congress? Just gonna do as he pleases...and the people cheered.

How many times did he say ‘You know there are people that want me to bypass [Congress]‘ ? He’s setting the road. He’s plowing the field. That’s all he’s doing. And the people are cheering him to violate the Constitution.

I know this plea will fall on many deaf ears but please, please get rid of this mad man. The American voter is the only person standing between him and his NWO agenda.

Many will say that it won't matter who is in as it will be all the same. Perhaps they are right but what if they are wrong? What if (And I believe this) Ron Paul is the real deal? What would it hurt to try? It certainly can't get worse and the writing is on the wall with Obama already.

Keep doing the same and keep receiving the same.

Peace

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I must say interesting source, seems to be underground, but yeah this man is a lunatic, and the people cheering they have problems as well. Well we can only hope people stop listening to the MSM and start using more independent sources, and the right people we need to run the U.S.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
The definition of insanity ,doing the same thing------------- ------------- -------- a different result.
Its NOT JUST AMERICA its the hue man race ,how can you respect such a monster.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11

I know this plea will fall on many deaf ears but please, please get rid of this mad man. The American voter is the only person standing between him and his NWO agenda.

Many will say that it won't matter who is in as it will be all the same. Perhaps they are right but what if they are wrong? What if (And I believe this) Ron Paul is the real deal? What would it hurt to try? It certainly can't get worse and the writing is on the wall with Obama already.

Keep doing the same and keep receiving the same.

Peace

I believe that at government level, all the horses in the race (so to speak) are owned by the same person. The wide held belief that you can make any difference by voting for someone else is an illusion. I think democracy is coming to an end and I'm not sure what the solution is.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   

edit on 6-1-2012 by FugitiveSoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
(self snip....the post above me beat me to this part of my thoughts)

Congress is too foolish to even react and try and save their own branch of the Government. Once this precedent has been allowed to sit for awhile and become established by lack of a challenge, Congress will have lost a serious piece of their power in all real sense of things. Oh what I would give for Congressmen who care.

...but hey? Half of them are retiring and not running again anyway, so why should they lift a finger? They never gave a damn about us in the first place and even LESS so now that they are ROAD (Retired on Active Duty). This is sad and painful to watch. I thought there would be more....resistance. I just didn't think this is how we'd see it happen.

edit on 6-1-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Voting is an illusion, it always has been. The cheering only means that the years of brainwashing and conditioning has worked. There's no stopping them now.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Why are we keeping any of them in there? I say it all the time 2 parties one agenda...

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Then we've loss.
If the press has "The People" so brain washed that they are blind to whats happening right in front of us, then we've loss. I mean, come'on if there were anybody else in the White House would the press and the people be this quite? Remember a short time ago the press was hounding President Bush on everything he did, fast forward to now, quite a change in coverage. It's like a bad dream, we have a president that seems to be turning into a dictator.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

really?....when you have a republican congress say no to every bit of legislation that would help this country, and also at the same time, have a republican senator come right out and say that their biggest priority is to defeat Obama, rather than having their biggest priority be to help the country, says everything i need to know.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by FugitiveSoul
Voting is an illusion, it always has been. The cheering only means that the years of brainwashing and conditioning has worked. There's no stopping them now.

Am I the only one who thinks Obama could have said anything and they still would have all cheered wildly?

He could have told them what he had on his toast that morning and would have got the same response...

edit on 6/1/12 by NuclearPaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Did Hitler not start of like this Obama?

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

It's a bit misleading to say that "the people" cheered at the notion of bypassing Congress. Rather, you should have labeled them as hardcore dupes. These days, only the most naive and/or uneducated of americans could still trust Obama. What kind of a complete simpleton puts more faith in what the man says than what he does? Well, that's the sort of person who goes to Obama's rallies.

I'm just making the point that that crowd is not representative of the average American. We're dumb, but not THAT dumb. I hope.
edit on 6-1-2012 by Son of Will because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

He could have instituted "Order 66" and the sheep would've cheered. The only thing scarier than these people we call 'the Elite', are those who applaud them. These "dupes" (as another poster dubbed them) will be their army when the $h!t hits the fan, and they will die to uphold their Marionette Masters.

We are the outcasts, the black sheep in the herd, but we are still very much sheep. We think we have everything figured out, but we're called theorists for a reason. We only have our theories, but that's far more than most. We are awake, but we cannot yet see the whole picture. Only time, and most importantly patience, will tell the tale.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Hmmmm.. Hmmmmm....

I reckon it appears as though...

President Obama is attempting to subvert the system of checks and balances.

But what do I know. I'm going to go chew on that grass over there. Farmer's been eyeing me weird, so..AHEM

Baaaahhhhh.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Obama just can't win around here. I am not a big fan of him, but man, most of the things that disappoint me about him are things that he has failed to do because CONGRESS has stopped him. But if he tries to do anything, anything, to get around the Congress that is making it impossible for him to accomplish anything, people are still angry. I am pissed about NDAA, and I was pissed about the health care mandate, and I am pissed that he won a Peace Prize, but I am seriously not pissed that he is trying to find a way to accomplish something when Congress has blocked him on every good piece of legislation he has attempted to put through thus far.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by spacekc929

Congress stopped him? He started out with the democrates in control of the house and senate, and that wasn't enough for him to get things done legally? All congress wants is to know just where obamas getting the money from to pay for his bright ideas.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacekc929
Obama just can't win around here. I am not a big fan of him, but man, most of the things that disappoint me about him are things that he has failed to do because CONGRESS has stopped him. But if he tries to do anything, anything, to get around the Congress that is making it impossible for him to accomplish anything, people are still angry. I am pissed about NDAA, and I was pissed about the health care mandate, and I am pissed that he won a Peace Prize, but I am seriously not pissed that he is trying to find a way to accomplish something when Congress has blocked him on every good piece of legislation he has attempted to put through thus far.

I tend to believe that anything good being blocked by congress is the play unfolding for the masses.

Everything negative he has done is either supported by congress or when it hasn't been, he has just ignored the process (and the constitution) to go ahead with whatever the hell he wants.

So, why is it that anything "good" he wants to accomplish gets blocked by congress and he follows the play book at that time?

He has always done whatever he wants. If there was something "Good" that he truly felt strongly about, he would just do it. Just like everything else he does.

Peace

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

These are called "recess appointments". Many presidents including George Washington have done this.

Bush made 172 recess appointments during his presidency.

Obama has issued 29.

Bush made more recess appointments than any other president.

Who is trying to be a dictator now?

But... let's ignore the facts shall we? We can revisit this to see if Bush is still the recess appointment winner after Obama's next 4 years if you would like.

Harm None
Peace

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
If the opposing side wasn't so hell bent on destroying the nation then an act like this wouldn't've been needed in the first place!

This is how you sidestep the corporatocracy and banking dictatorships, go around the very body who's beyond belief corrupt and bought and paid.

The opposition's goal is to see America crash and burn and to keep on adding fuel to the fire instead of grabbing some hoses and fire extinguisher's to put it out they are getting off on it burning! A bunch of maniacal pyromaniacs with a very unhealthy taste for blood and The SCUM are the sharks circling the boat waiting for us to go under so that they can launch their feeding frenzy!
edit on 6-1-2012 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join