It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm a Jew and I'm against Israel. Does that make me an anti-semite?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

ETA: I admit I live on stolen land, and my ancestors were directly involved in stealing this land and genociding the Natives. I'm ashamed of this,

And yet...where are the threads on it?
edit on 6-1-2012 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

link   

Well if you want to get technical, I did say anyone, and a Jewish person would fall under that category. Do they deserve their own special category? Is that what you're saying?

LOL.

No wonder I don't bother with this site most of the time !

''Hate speech'' means something along the lines of ''kill all Jews'', not ''I think that Moses was out of his face on hallucinogens, and the Torah is not true''.

link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Let's try using your logic for just a moment.

Time for a situation analysis...

A very courageous person decided to make this very nice thread. If I was an evil Jew hating Anti-Semite as you suggest, would I be so quick to commend them for their bravery?

If I was a "Jew hater" (your own words) I would not be so nice and would probably be arguing with them instead of having this pleasant conversation with you.

What part of this situation equates to being Anti-Semite?

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating

Originally posted by satron

No one should look up the info, if you're making the claim, you should back it up.

I already have...since 2005. It gets tiring.

Well, I and no one else reading this thread can take your claims seriously.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Well if you want to go read all 4,000 + of my posts over the time I've been here you will see many references to this, and I have many Jewish friends, even on here, but why does that matter?

Even better, how about you go find one of my Jew hating posts.

If you're going to accuse me of hating Jews, find me one post where I say that I'm against Jews.

At least come to the table with something if you're going to assassinate my character, saying "check your post history" doesn't cut it. I have many threads and posts that speak against the Israeli government, but there are many posts where I talk against Russia, China, England, Canada, the list goes on, no one is safe from my internet wrath

Once again criticism of the Israeli government Apartheid state must equal anti semitism

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   

A very courageous person decided to make this very nice thread.

To make an anti-Israeli or anti-Jewish thread on ATS is not exactly courageous. There are literally thousands.

What part of this situation equates to being Anti-Semite?

Maybe your part of the aforementioned 30%.

But I reviewed your thread history and there are a LOT of "anti-zionist" threads in there.

You seem benign/reasonable, but I dont expect an anti-palestinian thread from you anytime soon.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Which proves that it is my position that is the unpopular one, not the OPs.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   

ETA: I admit I live on stolen land, and my ancestors were directly involved in stealing this land and genociding the Natives. I'm ashamed of this,

And yet...where are the threads on it?

I've seen threads like that before

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by satron

Right. Now show me the threads by anti-zionists who are supposedly concerned about "human rights" that address human rights in ANY other context than Israel. Africa perhaps.

Thank you for your patience.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Which proves that it is my position that is the unpopular one, not the OPs.

Your positions is unpopular because you're making generalizations without backing them up.

"I've already been over it" doesn't count.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   

reply to post by satron

Right. Now show me the threads by anti-zionists who are supposedly concerned about "human rights" that address human rights in ANY other context than Israel. Africa perhaps.

Thank you for your patience.

Prove to me that they even exist. I'm not fond of wild-goose chases.
edit on 6-1-2012 by satron because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Prove to me that they even exist.

You want me to prove to you that human rights violations exist elsewhere?

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I will leave you with this vid .. www.youtube.com...

That is a link to a very good 78 part episode that shows the who what when where why and how of all the wickedness from Adam to the present ...The whole series is well worth the 11 hours of your time ...peace ps the evidence take a visual representation threw time and puts a face on the mystery religion many know nothing about ... know your enemy ....peace

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Furthermore, it does not answer my question about mass-deplacements, mass-genocides and extreme discrimination taking place all over Africa (Rwanda, Uganda and Sudan just to name a few), Tibet, South America.

Anti-Semites never talk about any of these incidents. They never make any threads about them. They never demonize them. They dont CARE about them. Why? Because their agenda has nothing to do with human rights but exclusively with antagonism against Jews.

Because people are influenced by MSM. How many times does Africa make the headlines ? But, as soon as one rocket gets fired at Israel the MSM is all over it. There is your answer.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Stealing land really now who stole land from who but wait nevermind that's not important since they are arab countries.

It's always the evil "Zionists" which agian only anti-semites use the phrase those same people when you look at any other thread defend Iran and condemn Isreal which goes back to Hilter and Persia after his visit they changed their names.

Haters are going to hate that's a fact but of course they want to they never question anything or look deeper into any issue.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Prove to me that they even exist.

You want me to prove to you that human rights violations exist elsewhere?

No, the threads by anti-Zionists that talk about human rights violations else where. Why should I look for them? If they did care about other people's plights, besides those in Palestine, what difference does it make if they are "anti-Zionist"?

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   

No, the threads by anti-Zionists that talk about human rights violations else where.

I cant link to stuff that can hardly be found.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   

No, the threads by anti-Zionists that talk about human rights violations else where.

I cant link to stuff that can hardly be found.

If no one can say either way, then the argument is absurd.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   

I can say that if "anti-zionists" were genuinely interested in "human rights" they would not focus exclusively on Israel, because there is worse going on in the world. Like another poster said, a missile drops in Israel and its all over the news. Millions get displaced in Sudan and its hardly worth a mention. Odd that, isnt it?

I can also, with accuracy, say that Israelis and arabs live peacefully side by side in Israeli soil. Check out this arab who plays soccer alongside Israelis as one example of many, for example.

Which proves that the wall to Palestine is not about discrimination but protection.

Reality is easy to prove.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   

I can say that if "anti-zionists" would be genuinely ]interested in "human rights" they would not focus exclusively on Israel, because there is worse going on in the world. Like another poster said, a missile drops in Israel and its all over the news. Millions get displaced in Sudan and its hardly worth a mention. Odd that, isnt it?

I can also, with accuracy, say that Israelis and arabs live peacefully side by side in Israeli soil. Check out this arab who plays soccer alongside Israelis as one example of many, for example.

Which proves that the wall to Palestine is not about discrimination but protection.

Reality is easy to prove.

No one is as lucky as you are to have gone there yourself. Most people have to rely on the MSM to get their information, and if the story isn't there, then it doesn't exist. The only stories we hear are one about the constant bickering between Palestine and the Israeli's. I've seen rallies of Israeli support for the Palestinians, and I believe that a part of both populations can exist peacefully together. I've also seen videos of Israeli hatred toward other groups and American Jews calling for the exile of Palestine people unless they live by Jewish law. None of these news pieces are touched by the MSM. I'm betting that there is a lot more that we haven't seen that goes on. But if the MSM doesn't report on it, how can you expect people here, on ATS, to report about it? Where are the Palestinian and Israeli members at?

I do see reports of attacks all over the world, I don't know why you are saying this. If you feel it like a group of people's suffering is worth mentioning, then why don't you mention it?

If you want to talk about the "anti-Zionists" not reporting anything other than what happens in the ME, then find some examples. Like you said, you couldn't find them, so I'm going to have to say for now that they don't exist.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join