It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Big Brother UK

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Anyone watching this show right now? First 17 mins before adverts were just a repeat of last nights show! Big Brother has just started again and already it's going downhill again! Used to be good but this is pathetic to say the least.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
u2u you me if it blows into a full orgy of some sort, otherwise ill just continue trolling the net.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
It was good as a social experiment right at the start but I haven't watched any of them since it all became "celeb" focused.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
For some reason I thought this thread would be about the government of the UK spying on it's citizens...

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
would have been more interesting than this show lol

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by scotsdavy1

Just had look on the net to see who was in it... I'm still non the wiser lol

Out of the 12 (13 if you count the twins?) I vaguely know of 2 of them.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Go away!

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Omphale

me or big brother?

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   

No not you...just dont bring it here...please.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Fight Fight Fight ...admire our society ... aren't we all a happy fun loving bunch of people. The second vid is a blast.

edit on 6-1-2012 by cerebralassassins because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Omphale

no problems, I,like to watch to see so called celebs make a fool of themselves.....

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I think the show is indicative of the state of most of the UK today - dormant of any intelligence and free thought.
I thought this show had bit the dust a few years ago, and along with the other torrent of tosh we get like
I'm a celebrity, X Factor, Dancing on ice etc etc - it is responsible for basically turning people into almost vegetative states, sheeple indeed.
I long for the day ALL of this crap is kicked off our screens, because obviously I don't watch any of it, but I hate the amount of people who will ask whether you caught whichever show was on last night.
NO I DIDN'T - I have better things to do with my time, even the inside of my eyelids are more interesting than any one of these shows.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Yep. And the Romans liked to see Christians flayed alive....

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Those 2 Americans in it are the worst people I have ever seen. They are some advert for America, they are an insult to humanity!

top topics

join