It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japenese cult experimenting in doomsday weapons and the huge explosion in the Australian outback..

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Just read that it is beleived that the group carried out an anthrax attack.... Everytime I visit ATS I seem to find another link to what I have been proposing!

I believe that we may see a very large outbreak of Anthrax or some other bio-agent in the next year (See my Thread Below) and this group are perfect candidates, Scary Stuff indeed!

Bio-Warfare

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

According to the Australian Federal Police report, the cult travelled to Australia and paid over $20,000 dollars in excess baggage fees. Items included in the baggage were mining equipment, a mechanical digger, picks, generators, gas masks, respirators and shovels. They were also carrying chemicals. A custom duty of over $15,000 was paid to import the items. Alerted by the huge amount of excess baggage Australian Customs searched the group and checked the equipment. They found hydrochloric acid, ammonium chloride, sodium sulphate, perchloric acid and ammonium water. Some of these were wrongly labelled and were all confiscated by Australian officials. Some of the equipment was also seized.

This bit gets me, seriously the chemicals that they had on a plane even in the 90's, and most this sh^t I can buy at a general store, fair dinkum, the story is full of crap, but the explosion and the fireballs is what needs to be concentrated on

As i said in my first post, there are bigger things to this story then some Japanese cult, in my eyes they are the fall guys, if any one thinks the cult were testing weapons, you seriuosly need ya minds read ,

I love this story because i know WA country people, they wouldnt just come out and say sh^t to ridicule themselves, i truely beleive what the witnesses experinced, what it was who knows but something happened and its unexplainable for now

Wal

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Great thread Star and flaggy!

All I kept thinking after the first mention of Russians, was that drunk official talking about weapons which can level whole cities... I think it was on RT or somewhere.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   

TESTING OF A MAGNETIC DISRUPTION WEAPON ?

You forgot to mention that the Aum Sect has connections with the "Moonie Sect" ? The "Moonie Sect" were part of the sarin attack operation, but seem to have been allowed to escape being charged ?

The weapons research that Aum Sect [including the moonies sect too] under took in Australia included what we call a MDW "Magnetic Disruption Weapon". It is an extention of the widely used "Cold Molding Technology" used in the making of heavy metal structures. The explosion at the former sheep station in Western Australia was a clandestine "terrorist" testing of it. The official regular military have these MDW, but prefer not to admit to having them, since any admission of such weapons would immediately set into motion diplomatic mechanisms where by to have all forms of MDW internationally banned. I know from my former Japanese girlfriend who lived and worked in KOBE and died in the January 1995 earthquake, that the Kawasaki Motor Plant where she worked was involved in using such "Cold Molding Technology", but were experimenting with it as a MDW system. These clandestine experiments at the Kawasaki Motor Plant in KOBE are what lead to the earthquake that morning of January 1995. My girlfriend died. It is not widely understood that in fact there never was and still does not exist any fault line under KOBE. The epicentre of the quake was the Kawasaki Motor Plant. People were simply not expecting any earthquake, thus there were no safe guards. Thus the quake was so deadly. Indeed it was not an earthquake. Like as were the MDW experiment in Australia so the same in KOBE too. Same MDW system being tested. The next time this MDW shows up is in the USA headquaters of the FBI in Oklahoma City. Then in 11 September 2001 in New York City. I have heard believable reportage that the allied forces used a MDW system against Iraqi citizens during the Iraq War against Saddam Husseine. MDW can cause every atom to separate from every other atom with in a building. Notice how on 9/11 heavy steel girders just appear to have turned into a cloud of atomic vapour blowing away in the wind. Only MDW can do this. It can cause people to fall into a heap of disconnected parts. Arms and heads just fall apart or simply drop off. No big explosions. Just blood everywhere as the "modulated" subjects fall apart and bits drop off. One bus driver in Iraq lost his hand during such a MDW attack against his bus. He continued to drive to the hospital. His bus was carnage inside, but there was no sign of any bullets or any explosives ? Be careful because these MDW systems are related to various "non lethal" weapons being introduced as crowd control. However, with just flick of a switch or a turning up of the volume nobs on the wave form generator and suddenly these "non lethal" systems become very lethal indeed. MDW must be banned. Such a MDW in space could kill everything on the ground below it. Imagine such a MDW in polar orbit such that it could kill every living thing on earth in just one day. Indeed I am convinced that the powers already have such powerful MDW systems deployed in space, and that such a space deployed MDW system was used to cause the Oklahoma City and 9/11 events. MDW are far worse a nightmare than are nuclear weapons.

edit on 17-1-2012 by alien because: ...off topic spam removed..

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by Agit8dChop

It's currently for sale for $2.5 million.

www.coasttocoastmagazine.com...
www.propertyguide.com.au...

photos in the first link.

edit on 7/1/12 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

I wish I had the money.
1 million acres and 2500 mixed cattle.
4 bed home and a mine. gold maybe?
and a air strip.

Why sell it so cheap???
I had a look at the site selling land.
nothing else goes this cheap.
is it radioactive?
the cows look ok!
edit on 7-1-2012 by buddha because: god made me do it

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Now ive heard it all. These guys are nuttier then a bag of nuts. Common terrorists. Why arent they rotting in jail?

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
i don't understand their motives. i realize that they are a doomsday cult but do they believe that doomsday is coming or do they want to created it themselves? also if the group was responsible for the sarin attacks in 1995 why is the leader still able to lead this cult? wouldn't you think there would be some japanese officials infiltrating into the this cult to investigate?

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stryc9nine
i don't understand their motives. i realize that they are a doomsday cult but do they believe that doomsday is coming or do they want to created it themselves?

These engineers, physicists, and scientists all know Governments are having them make things that will be used to annihilate mankind.

All Governments are working on weapons of death secretly to try and kill off everyone else. So he who controls the deadliest weapon gets control of Earth after everyone is dead.

At any second we all could be killed. These guys could have lived pretty good in Japan but knew what our future is....and wanted to stop what's coming.

DEATH of us all. Or worse....Enslavement of all of mankind. Our future is dire. There is no God who is stepping in to save us from the madmen. Just madmen hiding behind their "God" to justify what they're going to do.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
by the way, greater london is about 15 square miles, not 200 plus

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I don't believe possible. Obtaining the proper quantity of highly enriched Uranium is impossible, well impossible for anything less than a massive government operation...

Three people built one atomic bomb in less than One year? HAH

Irans been feverishly working on their nuclear program for decades.. and still almost no where yet!

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius
If a private group would make Australia some small tactical nukes they likely would turn a blind eye and let them build them/test them there.

Australia's boom right now where they are all living like King's and their currency is worth alot is because of something.....wise investment.....tools to secure themselves from the Global Bankers.

Don't be surprised if Australia helped Japan build tactical nukes. And research into new realms of weapons.

This is one hell of a thickening story. Everywhere ya look there's a new angle.

London great job!!
edit on 7-1-2012 by BlastedCaddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by vrlsh6
by the way, greater london is about 15 square miles, not 200 plus

Not sure where you get that figure from?

Greater London covers an area of 1,583 square kilometres (611 sq mi)

en.wikipedia.org...

Greater London is almost 1500 square kilometres

www.havetravelfun.com...

1,577.30275919 square kilometres

www.trueknowledge.com...

The figures may vary slightly because the boundaries of London have been constantly growing since it was founded..

1500 km² = 370,368 acres

500,000 acres = 2023 km²

So you are sort of correct.. The comparison is not exact, but it was purely just to help people grasp the sheer size of the sheep station..

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthinfact
I don't believe possible. Obtaining the proper quantity of highly enriched Uranium is impossible, well impossible for anything less than a massive government operation...

Three people built one atomic bomb in less than One year? HAH

Irans been feverishly working on their nuclear program for decades.. and still almost no where yet!

It is entirely possible.. You have to remember this group were connected to high powered officials in the soviet union. They were apparently paid $100 million dollars for services.. And had two soviet nuclear scientists with them..

As we already see through history, governments have always employed the services of terrorist organisations against their enemies..

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   

what this means to me is that there is a certain group in this world who wants and ALLOWS these bad things to happen. That is why we always ask " that doesn't makes sens...how come ...? " ect.....

A certain elite group wants bad things to happen. They have control over certain people who have control over the governments of the major nations across the world.

No one country is evil....at least it's people are not.

The Australian gov is in on it because they are controlled by the same who control our gov...the russian gov...the british ..the french....everyone really.....

They want bad things to happen. that is how they maintain control. They want to keep control over what isn't theirs.

How f ing GREEDY....they were given their own life to do what and experience what they will and apperently that isn't enough for them, they need to control everyone else's lives also.

sad

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stryc9nine
i don't understand their motives. i realize that they are a doomsday cult but do they believe that doomsday is coming or do they want to created it themselves? also if the group was responsible for the sarin attacks in 1995 why is the leader still able to lead this cult? wouldn't you think there would be some japanese officials infiltrating into the this cult to investigate?

The leader and most of those involved were arrested an sentenced to death (or life in prison), The cult was striped of its religious status and made bankrupt..

Only under 'The constitutional guarantee of freedom of religion' they were allowed to continue to operate.

There was also an attempt to ban them in 1997 under the 1952 subversive activities prevention law but it was rejected by the Public Security Examination Commission in January 1997.

They have also been under constant surveillance since the attacks.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
There is a lot of truth to this thread well done op
good topic to researching tonight S&F

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
A very well crafted post OP. Star and Flag for the fine effort.

I have just finished reading the entire "Bright Skies" article by Harry Mason as well as watching the 6-part presentation that he gave in Perth in early 2001.

It would seem that there is much more to this story than just the AUM cults' involvement in Western Australia. His tie-ins to TWA-800 and Oklahoma City are breathtaking to say the least. The evidence of plasma/EM weapons seems iron clad - and the mystery deepens when you consider that Mr. Mason has seemingly published nothing since early 2001. Does anyone know if he is still alive and working?

I was gobsmacked by his descriptions of the Oklahoma City collateral damage and instantly drawn to the mysterious burned vehicles in the vicinity of ground zero on 9/11. It would be very interesting indeed to research any electromagnetic anomalies surrounding the events of 9/11. I find it hard to believe that, if he is still alive and researching these EM events, Mr. Mason has not said a word about 9/11.

Looks like I'm in for some serious "info mining" in the coming months!

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tholidor
A very well crafted post OP. Star and Flag for the fine effort.

I have just finished reading the entire "Bright Skies" article by Harry Mason as well as watching the 6-part presentation that he gave in Perth in early 2001.

It would seem that there is much more to this story than just the AUM cults' involvement in Western Australia. His tie-ins to TWA-800 and Oklahoma City are breathtaking to say the least. The evidence of plasma/EM weapons seems iron clad - and the mystery deepens when you consider that Mr. Mason has seemingly published nothing since early 2001. Does anyone know if he is still alive and working?

I was gobsmacked by his descriptions of the Oklahoma City collateral damage and instantly drawn to the mysterious burned vehicles in the vicinity of ground zero on 9/11. It would be very interesting indeed to research any electromagnetic anomalies surrounding the events of 9/11. I find it hard to believe that, if he is still alive and researching these EM events, Mr. Mason has not said a word about 9/11.

Looks like I'm in for some serious "info mining" in the coming months!

Glad you researched it further...

There certainly is a lot more to the story.. I had to summarize it and get to the point of the thread otherwise it would have been pages and pages long..

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I do not think this cult is responsible for the earthquake in Japan. My understanding of the cult is they were ready to go to war with the Japanese government then the US government. There is a lot of information about this cult I do not see listed here. Like the fact they were developing psychic technologies.

"In the weeks following the deady sarin gas attack of March 20th, 1995, various television news media obtained video of some Supreme Truth cult members at one of their many compounds in Japan, which showed them wearing elaborate metallic helmet-like devices. The purpose of these "caps" was described by Thomas M. Disch in his 1998 book on the Aum cult, The Dreams Our Stuff Is Made Of: How Science Fiction Conquered the World ( Simon & Schuster ) --

"To synchronize their brain waves with those of the guru, [Aum Shinrikyo members] were fitted with 'electrode caps' called the PSI, or Perfect Salvation Initiation: snug battery-powered hoods that delivered six-volt shocks to their scalps at regular intervals. At its height, Aum had little factories dotted across Japan staffed with thousands of workers in PSI helmets busily assembling machine guns [ and selling noodles], baking cookies impressed with the Aum insignia, and sewing ceremonial robes."

Members who were not wearing the PSI helmets were also busy working on and installing computer systems in the National Telephone company of Japan and doing highly-secret work for both the Japanese military and certain defense contractors. Other members were taking military training in Russia, from former Spetnaz or special forces experts, and ostensibly seeking to weaponize both Anthrax and Botulinum ( re: Miller, et al. in GERMS ). According to Anthony LoBaido of World Net Daily, the Aum Shinrikyo had racked up $ 1 billion in domestic computer sales, all legitimate, by early 1995. "

www.rumormillnews.com...

Rumors in the underground purport that their are secret societies that oppose the New World Order plans of the international banking cartel. The gobal leaderless resistance to world government known as "Anonymous" is suspected to have originated in Japan. Some in the Japanese government were planning on breaking these ties with the cabal. Specualtion is the secret cabal of satanists/luciferians pushing for a world dictatorship used HAARP technology to cause the Earthquake to extort Japanese government officials. They did print 60 billion worth of yen afterwards. Rockefeller is a power broker behind GE, the company that manufactured the flawed reactors now spewing radiation in Fukushima. In addition, US Deputy Secretary of State Kurt Campbell, acting as an envoy for Rockefeller, met with Japanese power broker Ichiro Ozawa on March 9th, two days before the earthquake, tsunami and nuclear disaster hit Japan. During that meeting Campbell promised that if Ozawa cancelled his plans to split the ruling Democratic Party of Japan, Japanese public prosecutors would stop persecuting him, according to Japanese imperial family and Democratic Party sources. Ozawa was also promised control of zeolite deposits in Fukushima Prefecture, the sources said. Zeolite is used to clean up radioactive waste. It is also worth noting that Senator Rockefeller once wrote an introduction to a book by Ozawa.

In another sign this was a deliberate attack, experts at the University of Tokyo and well as in Italy detected HAARP signals focused on Fukushima in the hours before the earthquake and tsunami struck. One man on youtube even predicted it. That was all over ATS when it happened. The evidence shows the earthquake was caused by HAARP which the Aum cult does not control. I propose that this cult is similar to the one in Waco only instead of hiding out while the world burned and then rebuilding they planned a more offensive approach. The members saw shadowy forces are bent on creating WW3 so to prevent being causalties they actively sought the destruction of those forces. The plan would be to oust the controlled government in Japan with a biological attack, take control and build an army, then go to war with the US government were this cabal is mostly concentrated. Hows that for a conspiracy theory?

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Loved this thread, not really much to add other then a flag and thanks for the read.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join