It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japenese cult experimenting in doomsday weapons and the huge explosion in the Australian outback..

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

hello op , first of all thanks for reminding me about this , i remember news reports in the uk papers about it years ago ,

hypothetically , If the cult had made a substantial amount of anthrax or some other agent , could the explosions /flares have been an airstrike on the station by the government , hush hush etc?

Also linked to this story
www.bbc.co.uk...

"A former member of Japan's Aum Shinrikyo cult has turned himself in to police after nearly 17 years on the run, one of three remaining fugitives.

Japanese police said Makoto Hirata gave himself up at a police station in Tokyo just before midnight on New Year's Eve.

He had been in hiding since the cult's sarin gas attack on the Tokyo subway in 1995, which killed 13 people.

He was immediately arrested on suspicion of conspiring to kidnap the brother of a follower of the cult."
edit on 6-1-2012 by gambon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

Although the explosion (if it was an explosion) was sub-nuclear in power, it was large.

Centrifuging, to separate fissile products from yellowcake, requires significant quantities of water. Ionic separation (as used in the US) requires significant power supply. Neither were evidenced in Western Australia.

The process of separation of a sufficient amount for weapons purposes would also take large numbers of separators working in tandem. There is no evidence of such a "factory".

This would indicate that the explosion was not likely to be from a nuclear device but was more likely to be from conventional chemical explosives.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Seems odd that they were researching seismic weapons 15-20 years before a devastating earthquake destroyed japan. If it was them who registered on the Richter in 93 think of the progress made over the next 20yrs. Just something to think about, anyone know of their activity during first qtr 2011?

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
This is very interesting to say the least Misterlondon. I remember hearing about the Sarin gas attacks but haven't given it too much thought and all I knew it was just a bunch of crazies that pulled it off; never knew anything about them further. Now I just have to read the brightskies articles (my attention span is short unless I'm really interested in something). Good job mang

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   
i live in perth western australia and have never heard about this, interesting

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   
S & F

Very well put together post and fascinating subject matter. These are the sort of threads that make ATS great. Well done!

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Great find. Interesting about Tesla, I suspect there is also a connection to haarp there..

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Banjawarn eh? Thats about a 7hr trip on the Ducati!
I might just hightail it out there.. thanks so much for the read!

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius
If a private group would make Australia some small tactical nukes they likely would turn a blind eye and let them build them/test them there.

Australia's boom right now where they are all living like King's and their currency is worth alot is because of something.....wise investment.....tools to secure themselves from the Global Bankers.

Don't be surprised if Australia helped Japan build tactical nukes. And research into new realms of weapons.

You gotto be freakin well S*%%*ng me mate.. Trying to implicate Australia in aiding religious terrorists...!?!

Up Yours Mate..!!

Maybe we do have nukes and maybe we secretly made them right under the noses of the rest of the world and have a stockpile almost as big as the US, with an inter-continental strike range. Maybe.....

But if we do, it wasn't achieved with the help of a bunch of whacked out terrorists. What you think AU is a backward little 3rd world country or something?? Obviousely you do...

OK I can tell you we are just as civilised as you Americans..

I know it's hard to believe that there are a number of countries in the world that are on par with the US... but it is true none the less.

As for living like kings...... LOL I have been un-employed for over a year, with 247 rejected job applications. I live on less than $25 a week (with the rest going to bills). I'm one of around 300,000 out of work Australians and the rest that are working, are not much better off.

So just Bite me..!!

Sheesh... I'm glad the US Govt prolly dosen't take things on this site too seriousely..

If an accusation like AU aids Terrorists, got taken up by the media somehow, I might find myself duckig for cover from US warplanes at election time, like they are in the Middle East right now...lol
edit on 1/7/2012 by Ironclad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

Hey if you do, make sure to take plenty of pictures to post up on here! That would be fascinating, especially if you can find whatever structures they had...

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by stonedgolfer

These were my thoughts EXACTLY, I'm surprised more people didn't make the connection. Sarin attack in Tokyo: March 20, 1995. Massive earthquake/Tsunami hits Japan, devastating the areas near Tokyo: March 11, 2011. It wouldn't be so haunting if it wasn't the EXACTLY KIND OF THING THEY SEEMED TO BE WORKING TOWARDS.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
Banjawarn eh? Thats about a 7hr trip on the Ducati!
I might just hightail it out there.. thanks so much for the read!

just don't breathe in when you get there

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Ironclad

Australia is part of the Commonwealth. (The new name for the British Empire).

I doubt they have a real government, let alone nukes without her majesty's face stamped on it!

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

It's currently for sale for $2.5 million.

www.coasttocoastmagazine.com...
www.propertyguide.com.au...

photos in the first link.

edit on 7/1/12 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 03:16 AM
link   
I wont to join this Cult! I like Yoga...
and you thought Iran was bad!!!

would you Stay in the country if you tested a new nuclear bomb?
god only knows what they have made.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 04:09 AM
link   
It's not often that ATS impresses me, but this thread really did. Here was something I had no clue about, presented in a professional manner, well written, with no crazy and wild claims. The author laid out all the facts, and lets the community digest it without trying to force some wacky theory down our throats. Very well done OP.

As for the actual subject, it's very intriguing. I wonder where these guys are today, and furthermore, what they're up to. I'm sure if they're in a NATO country, the CIA/Interpol is/are hopefully monitoring them closely. Of course if they are, I'm sure the attitude here on ATS is that TPTB are pulling for them to attack again somewhere so America and her allies can go fight another enemy.

Again, great job OP.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 04:37 AM
link   
I find it somewhat disturbing that people are prepared to jump to conclusions regarding the Tsunami and resultant nuclear threat at Fukushima, and a link to the doomsday cult currently operating under the Aelph moniker.
First of all , these comments are being made without the slightest shred of proof that there are still active members of the extremist wing of this organisation at large , and with access to the technology and know how to pull off what would be an unprecedented form of attack on Japan. It is said that three members of the original cult still remain at large. This would not be enough man power to organise, transport, assemble, or activate a device or scenario capable of causing a quake large enough to have the effect we saw in Japan.

To pull off any smaller incident, like the sarin attack we all KNOW they committed, took ten people to achieve at the very least, and involved no heavy equipment, virtually no logistical issues , other than safe carriage of the toxin to the planned area of release, effecting escape from the trains that they contaminated, and the getaway in the vehicles. Aside from the method of dealing death, this is no more organisation and logistical preparation than it would take to commit a mob hit.

To use any of Teslas theories to cause a substantial quake, and have that quake cause a tsunami in a predictable fashion, would require heavy gear, surveyance equipment, large amounts of time, co-ordination, and a serious work force. Even if they had used an atomic device to cause the quake, burying it at the correct depth to cause a quake would have required underwater drilling, divers, submersible vehicles, and so on and so forth.

Also, if various OTHER conspiracies hold any wieght, then you can bet that the construction and testing of a Tesla device of some sort would have had the HAARP/HARPP/insert what ever people are calling it this month, people scrambling like nutters to figure out what was going on. Thats before any actual in theatre use of the machine were even to be imagined.

There are too many holes in this theory for it to have any value.

However, I do think it is very interesting that the Aelph organisation is putting up a front of sorrow on this matter, and I would dearly love to know exactly how the current membership can possibly behave as if they had no prior understanding of the true nature of the intention of the original format of the organisation, and its intention to cause death and injury by releasing toxins in a metro station. Seems a little far fetched to me.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 05:10 AM
link   

I wonder who their financial backers really are the best way to develop new and dangerous weapons is pay someone to do it for you they take the risks in testing if they get it wrong there is nothing left to investigate if they get caught they take the fall and if they get it right you pay them what they want they go away happy and you have yourself a brand shiny new weapon ,I wonder how many governments do this? Great post S&F for you

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by cookiemonster32

I wonder who their financial backers really are the best way to develop new and dangerous weapons is pay someone to do it for you they take the risks in testing if they get it wrong there is nothing left to investigate if they get caught they take the fall and if they get it right you pay them what they want they go away happy and you have yourself a brand shiny new weapon ,I wonder how many governments do this? Great post S&F for you

It is believed they made money through religious techniques such as donations, sales of paraphernalia and high priced seminars. They also owned and ran businesses including a restaurant chain and a computer factory.

It was also quoted that the soviets paid them $100 million dollars for "services" (what they may be-who knows?)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 05:32 AM
link   
By far one of the best original threads I have see o ATS for a long while, thanks for this!

I had never heard of the Sarin attacks, so all this is brand new to me. I do find it very disturbing that such a group were able to amass such a wealth and that many followers, and the fact that some of their tenets included the Christian End Times and Doomsday prophecies... well I hope nothing comes of it.

For the last couple of years since finding out about the whole 2012 thing... my thoughts have always been based around someone causing some sort of catastrophe based on their belief that the worls 'Needs to Change' or something, rather than a great cosmic event or whatever. These guys are exactly that.

Star & Flag, thanks!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join