It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

is there a military/ufo base at the skinwalker ranch

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
the locals all grumble to me that the Shermans "made up the whole ufo story" because they were in financial debt regarding their cattle business that they as city folk never should have been in, in the first place. Basically they were looking for a way out and made up the ufo story to have Bigelow buy the ranch. That is the mentality of some of the skeptical residents. I do not agree with this position, however i thought i would share it. Countless personal experiences have demonstrated they actually where telling the truth, as fantastical and bizarre as it may appear.
edit on 22-1-2012 by hiii_98 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by hiii_98

The trouble with Bigelow is he is "open" to suggestion. He sponsored NIDS because he is into that stuff. When boredom set in, he shut it down. So following whatever Bigelow funds isn't necessarily proof positive.

Bob sponsors a lot of oddball research. Since you have investigated Skinwalker, you must know of Eric Davis. He still does odd ball research, though Bob doesn't sponsor him anymore. I think Davis is legit, or nothing I read from him made me think otherwise.

Personally I think Bigelow, given his wealth, just does this stuff to amuse himself. Some people watch TV, Bob sponsors research and builds rocket ships.

Davis does his "work" these days under "Warp Drive Metrics". Here is paper he did on ball lightning,
www.foia.af.mil...

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by hiii_98

I don't think that would be it as I believe the book said they had no idea who nids and bigalow were until they came out with the story and had put it up for sale and moved before they were contacted by nids. So that would not work

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by connorromanow
reply to post by greyer

I've seen that interview before

Have you heard the coast to coast interview?

Also a clip from the 2007 MUFON Symposium had a lot of pics, Knapp was given information from the scientists that he was not able to release.

We have to remember that a decade before people were witnessing these things happening, it was a strange time.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by greyer

Thanks I'll check these out

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by greyer

Great. You have to BUY the DVD to see the actual evidence.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
hmmm i musssst have video lol Wonder if he did let a few things slip in the conference?
edit on 23-1-2012 by hiii_98 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by gariac
reply to post by greyer

Great. You have to BUY the DVD to see the actual evidence.

Lol even the real evidence comes with a price, in that same conference I really want to buy "A.J. Gevaerd Presents Astounding new evidences of alien activities in the Amazon DVD." I already know aliens are true, I already know aliens are at skinwalker, I would rather 'BUY' some shoes and let someone tell it to me.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   

reply to post by hiii_98

The trouble with Bigelow is he is "open" to suggestion. He sponsored NIDS because he is into that stuff. When boredom set in, he shut it down.

In the interviews I posted it is mentioned that the sponsorship was continuing secretly, where did you hear the operation was shut down?

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
NIDS is now operating as BAASS.

In the interviews I posted it is mentioned that the sponsorship was continuing secretly

Where does it say that?
edit on 24-1-2012 by hiii_98 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Yes, there are a few bases there that conduct this type of activity, they are not too far from the ranch about a few miles away from it but are hidden from the public for security reasons.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by greyer

NIDS itself is shutdown. I point it out to show that Bigelow is open to this kind of thing until he is bored with it. Then he finds a new toy.

Look, the guy has money. Paul Allen funds a lot of stupid stuff too. Some people buy art, some by exotic cars, Bigelow funds projects that entertain him until they are not entertaining.

Since Bigelow still owns the ranch, you can assume he maintains a stake in it. Further, if he sold it and the place was found to be completely normal (which I suspect), he would look kind of stupid. So he keeps the ranch as a souvenir of another misguided adventure.

There is no supernatural. Rather there are just things that need to be studied and explained.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by hotbread

Locations of said bases please.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   

reply to post by greyer

NIDS itself is shutdown. I point it out to show that Bigelow is open to this kind of thing until he is bored with it. Then he finds a new toy.

Look, the guy has money. Paul Allen funds a lot of stupid stuff too. Some people buy art, some by exotic cars, Bigelow funds projects that entertain him until they are not entertaining.

Since Bigelow still owns the ranch, you can assume he maintains a stake in it. Further, if he sold it and the place was found to be completely normal (which I suspect), he would look kind of stupid. So he keeps the ranch as a souvenir of another misguided adventure.

There is no supernatural. Rather there are just things that need to be studied and explained.

Nope.

You obviously didn't listen to the interviews I posted. NIDs is surveilling the area currently, it is just secret. Secret means secret. There is so much more deeper to this both of us are not in the know.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by greyer

I saw the videos.

Here is the press statement for NIDS shutting down.

We at the National Institute for Discovery Science have come to a time in which a decision must be made as to the direction of the Institute. We have labored long and hard, coming to the conclusion to place NIDS in an inactive status. The reasons for this decision are as follows: 1. We have not had the need to do any major investigative work for well over 2 12 years. 2. In view of that fact we decided to reduce our staff. 3. Our administrator, Colm Kelleher, has taken a position outside of Nevada to do cancer research. Colm's ambition has always been to do cancer research and was employed in this field prior to his employment with NIDS. We are sorry to see him leave. It is unfortunate that there isn't more activity, as there was in the past, that warrants investigation. However, we will still retain our Secretary/Receptionist who will remain at NIDS to answer your calls. Her name is Mary Allman and can be reached at (702) 798-1700. She will be talking daily to Mr. Bigelow's assistants Janice and Donna. Should substantial activity occur with a need for investigation then NIDS will be reactivated with new personnel. Robert T. Bigelow www.NIDSci.org...

edit on 25-1-2012 by gariac because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by gariac

Yeserday I was listening to George Knapp on another one of his radio shows and a caller asked him about the status. Yes it was claimed "inactive," but the only reason for this statement is because people stalked the ranch and trespassed on the property. NIDs still owns the ranch, and the ranch is under surveillance. Another reason why the ranch became inactive is because strange events stopped happening, but in the last 3 years that started up again somewhat in the area which is known for strange events (lights) - not your area to stake out at 3 in the morning all week. George admitted that he has no legal reason to lie about the situation but has a good friendship with Bigelow. They needed to stop talking about it because Utah teenagers drove to the site and took flash pictures with their cellphones into the bedroom windows of the ranch at 2 in the morning.

The scariest thing about this reality is not that aliens are running around in mountains like Dulce New Mexico, but that aliens may be of a paranormal nature. Because if aliens are of a paranormal nature, that may mean they are of a demonic nature.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by greyer

There is no paranormal. Just phenomena that needs to be studied and understood.

Dulce is totally fake as well, but there are a dozen threads on Dulce already that have debunked it enough to my satisfaction.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 03:32 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join