It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

is there a military/ufo base at the skinwalker ranch

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 03:44 AM
link   
The story told by Colm Kelleher in a few interviews really caught my attention a couple of years ago.

A whole Scooby Doo Gang of Phd scientists investigating sinister doings out on the Foster Ranch. Portals, monsters, evil orbs, taunting poltergeist activity, telepathy and cattle mutilations. The 'Predator-style' invisible alien was great stuff and only slightly beaten by the dog-headed men smoking cigarettes. Quite a lot going on there and all funded by mysterious billionaire Bob Bigelow.

With so many narrative strands and a cast of characters, it'd make a great movie!

The problem, as I see it, is that the book is badly written ('...the water gurgling as it cascaded merrily over the
rocks.) and the entire story is probably created to see how many people would believe it. It's a lot of hearsay being attributed to people who were only allegedly there and have no names due to signing non-disclosure agreements.

George Knapp went out there and experienced nothing; his accounts are second hand. Vallee passes on some more 2nd hand accounts and can't go into details (if such exist) because he also signed Bigelow's non-disclosure agreement as a consultant to the dormant NIDS group. So we have a merry-go-round of the he said/ she said variety.

James Carrion has dropped off the radar. Before he did however he related how he'd met a relative of the previous owners of the Foster Ranch. Surprise, surprise he was at a loss to understand where all these tales had come from as absolutely nothing had happened when they owned it. Well, I suppose that's just another he said/ she said input to the story?

The thing is, one guy says nothing happened. The others say everything weird under the sun happened and they have a badly-written book to prove it.

So - is there a military or UFO base at Skinwalker? I don't believe so. I have a suspicion that Bigelow invested a lot of money to test an idea that would appeal to Vallee. The idea itself (if I'm right) originated in the '70s and allegedly Vallee tried a similar experiment, on his own terms, at a different location in 2009/10. His experiment failed and I suspect the Skinwalker experiment failed too although the continued presence of a small staff at the ranch remains interesting.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
who specificially said nothing happened? If reffering to James Carrion please keep in mind he never went into Skinwalker Ranch (him, Frank Salisbury, and Jr. Hicks were all denied access) and only dealt with the Bigelow team second hand throgh Mufon. I have interviewed both Junior and Salisbury since James made his claims and they both do not understand his position as it conflicts with the evidence they found WHILE WITH HIM in the basin. Bascially they are saying James is lying and they are unsure of his motives (he has an axe to grind with BAASS (NIDS) for interfering with MUFON and potentially contributing towards the upheaval and removal of him fromhis tumultuous past position working there.)

A direct quote from James

"Mr. Bigelow did not fund MUFON’s work for BAASS, instead “sponsors” that Bigelow revealed to John Schuessler but not to the other MUFON Board Members put up the money."
James Carrion Former Director of MUFON

Another conflicting piece of information I uncovered from the neighbor Garcia and from (I cant remember his name suddely the neighbor to the west of the ranch) BOTH adamantly told me that the previous owners prior to the gormons DID experience a host of ufo like activity on the ranch. I even spoke to the Gorman/Shermans themselves who told me when they were interviewed by Frank Salisbury he was biased and almost angry for some reason when they insisted that activity was occuring on the ranch PRIOR to their arrival. This whole circus did NOT START WITH THE SHERMANS.

I remember the neighbor telling me the story how he used to work for the previous owners and how they would all huddle in a single family room at night as golf ball sized orbs would wizz about the house opening drawers and scaring the hell out of the family.

Also the "Foster Ranch" you mention reffers to the ranch in Rosewell where the supposed ufo crashed, it has nothing to do with skinwalker.
edit on 21-1-2012 by hiii_98 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Isn't this the place where the farmer claimed he killed a grey with his ninja sword and had no evidence at all? (And claimed he'd been dealing with the "vermin" for years)...
I posted that story in the Aliens/UFO forum months ago and was laughed out of the room...haven't given it much thought since...but I'm interested to look at the links you've posted here; fascinating story...
s/f OP

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by wildtimes
Isn't this the place where the farmer claimed he killed a grey with his ninja sword and had no evidence at all? (And claimed he'd been dealing with the "vermin" for years)...
I posted that story in the Aliens/UFO forum months ago and was laughed out of the room...haven't given it much thought since...but I'm interested to look at the links you've posted here; fascinating story...
s/f OP

no

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by hiii_98

Oh, okay...I went back and looked. It was at a ranch in Phoenix; and Bigelow was involved in the place as well as the skinwalker ranch. I knew I recognized the name...

So...anyway, sorry for the interruption. Just in case anyone cares, here's that thread from last summer: It does discuss MUFON, Bigelow, Levengood, alleged Alien blood samples, and healthy entree of debunking bashery

www.abovetopsecret.com...
I'm still fairly a beginner in terms of the "real meat and potatoes" and "who's who" of this field, but a long-time interested observer in the stuff...

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by wildtimes
reply to post by hiii_98

Oh, okay...I went back and looked. It was at a ranch in Phoenix; and Bigelow was involved in the place as well as the skinwalker ranch. I knew I recognized the name...

So...anyway, sorry for the interruption. Just in case anyone cares, here's that thread from last summer: It does discuss MUFON, Bigelow, Levengood, alleged Alien blood samples, and healthy entree of debunking bashery

www.abovetopsecret.com...
I'm still fairly a beginner in terms of the "real meat and potatoes" and "who's who" of this field, but a long-time interested observer in the stuff...

if the cases has anything to do with bigelow i am intrigued. thank you for the link. i dismissed this initially as a misidentification, because i've never heard of the incident you are reffering to (i definatly do NOT know it all). Again thanks for the link to this new case.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
can you please provide a link to the full story? I did notice a Bigelow connection. i'm always mining the internet for clues. I could only find details on the analysis of the tissue, not the location of the ranch and a detailed description of what ocurred there. Thanks again!

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by hiii_98

Alien Tissue and Fluid Samples: Preliminary Report II

Updated: 01-06-2012

Samples purported to be alien extraterrestrial tissue and fluid samples were shipped from a ranch near Phoenix, Arizona where bizarre incidents have taken place over many weeks, months and years, culminating in a number of extraterrestrial entities being stabbed, wounded or killed in the ranch house by its owner, John Edmonds, who wrote:

"...wiped up the blood/Fluid and tissue of the Gray I nearly split in two parts with an exceptionally well sharpened Samurai sword. After hand to hand combat with these little parasites. We have plenty of evidence to prove it, gathered over many years." See, "John Edmonds elaborates," at bottom of page.

This gave plenty of fluid and tissue samples to work with. In summary:

Blood found?

The sample appears to be pure hemoglobin like that found at the Cattle Mutilation sites with what appears to be segment rods in the blood, never seen anything like it. ---Levengood, see attachments 1 & 2.

Skin?

Looks like segmented grass except it's not grass Levengood said, see attachment 2.

Details/data and analysis

Numerous samples have been collected under correct forensic technique by several skilled investigators and were sent to independent labs of high regard. All came back with the same result that the proteins in the samples could not be identified as anything they had seen before either plant or animal or human. One lab did add that the samples sent to them did match the samples they had tested over the last 30 years of fluid specimens they had tested from various cattle mutilations across the South West US. They believed that there was a 100% compatibility that the two were from the same creature(s). Finally a smoking Gun that absolutely links cattle mutilations to alien life forms. One scientist was extremely elated by the discovery!

The important significance of these fluid matches is that according to W.C. Levengood, the fact that they matched so well was proof that indeed they were both extraterrestrial as the samples match nothing from the animal or plant kingdoms on Earth. However, as said above, the samples match the samples from mutilated cattle sites, and that would in Levengood's words show a correlation between aliens, cattle mutilations, and the obvious hostile intent of the Gray Aliens.

Robert Bigelow and his agency spent close to a month studying the ranch and the events here and my wife and I under went extensive interviewing, video taping, and analysis by ex FBI and CIA investigators. Everyone involved has had a consensus that the events here are real, accurate in nature, and have not been publicly released due to my desire to avoid a deluge of publicity which will neither further the investigation nor heighten the hard science approach to an unexplained phenomena that deserves the respect of remaining a discussion between professionals.

I was told that Levengood was a bogus hoakster. Apparently Mr Collins died last year, but Mr Edmonds, the farmer, has more to say. Let me know what you think.
There's some discussion of it at the edgeofreality forum, too. Do a search for John Edmonds Pheonix AZ
edit on 21-1-2012 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

The Edge of Reality
« Strange Events at John Edmond's Arizona Ranch

Read more: theedgeofreality.proboards.com...
edit on 21-1-2012 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by hiii_98

Rule number one: never give away your physical evidence! ;-)

Rule number two: don't say you have physical evidence and never produce it, else you will end up like a small insignificant footnote in history(AKA Bob Lazar)

In research, if you have a sample, you give away a sample of the sample for analysis. Most scientific analysis doesn't need a large quantity of material.

Like I always say, physical evidence rules the day. Talk is cheap. A witness just yields a hint of where to go study. Often your witness doesn't know what he/she witnessed.

Photos/video, provided they are not of the blurry/shaky variety can be useful, though there are a lot of photoshopppers these days.

Physical evidence in itself can lead to no conclusion. For instance, there is that "doctor" that removes alien implants, but the material is quite ordinary. I nearly coughed up a lung when I saw they had a frequency counter next to the removed "implant" and the frequency was that of a FM broadcast station. Big hint, frequency counters lock to the strongest frequency. Worse yet, any metal you have handy will re-radiate RF from nearby sources. This is known as a passive radiator.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by hiii_98

My photos is crappy because all I had was a 400mm lens. The camo dudes were miles away. The whole story is written up here:
www.lazygranch.com...
Binoculars are always best for scoping something out, but they don't provide "proof".

These rural environments are "target poor". There isn't much to see, so any vehicle, light, whatever moves, is easy to spot. [We humans are wired to spot the moving target since the target may want to eat us.] The camo dudes never would come to watch us guys in person as we waiting on the hill for the planes to come by. They have cameras on Bald Mountain for that. But the naked bottom of a Vegas cocktail waitress brought the dudes out to look in person.

I checked out Base Camp at night once. Not much happening. But nearby, on private land across the highway, there would be the occasional strobe light. Were these lights there to guide aircraft? Well upon closer inspection, the irrigation system puts out a strobe light when the water kicks on. Who knew?

So there I am: witness. I see a strobe. I could report strange occurrences and pass a lie detector test. However, doing due diligence, I find the source of the strobe to be very ordinary. This is how you go from observer to (cough cough) expert witness.

Glenn Campell, the guy that put Area 51 on the map, was an expert at studying the extraordinary and deeming it ordinary. His viewer's guide goes into this. Glenn essentially wrote the book on how to do such observation.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by hiii_98

How does one know a private security force has TS clearance? Note also that having TS clearance isn't very useful unless there is someone to enforce OPSEC. For instance, Oprah could require her security force to have TS clearance, but that wouldn't stop them from blabbing to the press because whatever they reveal would not be a government secret. There is no enforcement of the TS clearance if the information itself isn't secret.

Conversely, you can work on a project with TS clearance without being cleared yourself. I've seen this done in software contracts. The person with the contract holds the clearance. They "task" a private contractor (person or firm) to write software. The software has the standard nondisclosure form, meaning if you talk, you can get sued. But the task is designed in such a way that nothing secret is revealed. It could be database analysis, and the programmer is given some fake database to churn while the organization with the clearance has the secret data. Or the software is for SIGINT, but you really don't know what will be analyzed.

Getting back to Oprah and people like her, you sign a document to keep your mouth shut. Talk and get sued. Martha Stewart is famous for such contracts.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   

I checked out Base Camp at night once. Not much happening. But nearby, on private land across the highway, there would be the occasional strobe light. Were these lights there to guide aircraft? Well upon closer inspection, the irrigation system puts out a strobe light when the water kicks on. Who knew?

So there I am: witness. I see a strobe. I could report strange occurrences and pass a lie detector test. However, doing due diligence, I find the source of the strobe to be very ordinary. This is how you go from observer to (cough cough) expert witness.

yes i pointed out the photo that you linked to in my opinion is a irrigation light that is on a timer as it moves. I have caught myself in shock thinking i'm witnessing a ufo many times while sneaking around in the desert around skinwalker, only to pause and look for the rational explination. These damn irrigation systems are all around the ranch.. HOWEVER the other things I have witnessed and experienced are beyond current scientific explination. Again the picture you linked to is on someone elses website, and I personally feel its debunked.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by gariac
reply to post by hiii_98

How does one know a private security force has TS clearance? Note also that having TS clearance isn't very useful unless there is someone to enforce OPSEC. For instance, Oprah could require her security force to have TS clearance, but that wouldn't stop them from blabbing to the press because whatever they reveal would not be a government secret. There is no enforcement of the TS clearance if the information itself isn't secret.

Some things i simply cant reveal how i know what i know (sorry to sound mysterious or as if i'm hiding something, its just dangerous to reveal souces, especially regarding bigelows team). I never did get into a big discussion as to WHY they have a TS clearance and I myself have a non military background. I assumed it was because if the goverment trusts them to shut their mouth and keep a secret, then Bigelow feels he can too. Mr. B is notorious for making everyone on his team and even third party witnesses sign a NDA contract and he has a small team of lawyers at his disposal to enforce them. I myself have had several contacts with them, and his lawyers are even scarier than the exmilitary security team! Keep in mind the money involved in the aerospace industry is in the millions to billions of dollars. Having a technological advantage over your competion is big money.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Hopeful Hooves, Inc.
14700 S. Tuthill Road, Buckeye, AZ 85326
Phone: 623.521.3394
Email: [email protected]
Web: www.hopefulhooves.com

contact info regarding the ranch in question. The events supposedly occured there.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

i though that was in arizona, the man killed the grey, either way i don think that it was real

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   
If Bigelows team is interested, i'm interested. Hoax or not, i'm curious what peaked their curiosity initially in the case.

(most likely physical evidence, both the STAR team and BAASS go nuts over potential fresh physical evidence).
edit on 22-1-2012 by hiii_98 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by connorromanow

Thank you so much for bringing this to my attention. From my couple days of study I am convinced there was a hidden underground alien base in the area. It was all psychological, when the funded scientists arrived on the scene the phenomenas changed, and they reported that whatever was behind them was of an intelligence. The creature was not of military or gov. nature because they followed the creature all the way down to a river bank, the creature's footprints abruptly stopped in the sand, they would have seen a helicopter or other means to take the creature away. Basically it is the same idea of the MIB driving away in a car and disappearring, humans can do this also but if MIB were real...Ghosts exist, but they don't alter reality like aliens do. There was a cattle mutilation in broad daylight with the ranchers close by, that was the signature of an alien. The gov. can mutilate cattle with secret craft that are invisible and also in silent helicopters, but an alien mutilation is far more mysterious, it is downright creepy. This tells us that aliens were still in the US during the 90s. This story is similar to the story of Paul Bennewitz in the aspect that we have a fearless individual who is stepping up to the aliens, but we don't stand a chance. I would love to read the book.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by greyer

I've seen that interview before, I found it amazing what happens there, if they were telling the truth

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by connorromanow
reply to post by greyer

I've seen that interview before, I found it amazing what happens there, if they were telling the truth

It's basically the difference between a contactee and abductee. People who lie write books and get attention, these people did not want to be known. Most of what happened there isn't even released to the public.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by greyer

that has been a good way to tell if they are lying or not. the ranch family only ever told the media what was happening once. though it was appaerntly to try see if it was the government, and tat informing the world might make it stop.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join