It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help with man who cured cancer in the UK

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Hi im not sure if im posting in the right area but with it being about medical issues i thought id put it here, anyway im hoping there is a few people from the UK or the doncaster area in south yorkshire that know of a doctor that has cured peoples cancer? i know it might sound stupid given that it is cancer but 12 years ago my moms best friends mom had terminal cancer and had 2 months to live and she found this guy and he cured it, she died in her 90's 1 month ago. Anyway the problem is i cant find anything on the internet about this guy and my moms friend doesnt have facebook and we cant find her mobile phone, house number or even were she lives anymore so im hoping that someone here can give me a point in the right direction please becouse my girlfriends grandad has just been diagnosed with terminal cancer and im hoping it can help him he is a very nice old man and she has lost 4 family members just last year i dont want to start 2012 with a repeat of last year.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Check out the link below. Lots of helpful information in it.

Cancer Cures A-Z
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by LvSLoLo

Do you remember the way she was treated?

If it was through stem cells (antineoplastons) Dr. Stanislaw Burzynski is the leading guy in this area, although he seems to be situated in the U.S. Although it is possible this doctor you are referring to is an affiliate to him, try contacting him he may have the contact details. Below is a link with an informatinal documentary on his treatment methods as well as why he is not well known (suppressed by the FDA)

vimeo.com...

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain
reply to post by LvSLoLo

If it was through stem cells (antineoplastons) Dr. Stanislaw Burzynski is the leading guy in this area, although he seems to be situated in the U.S. Although it is possible this doctor you are referring to is an affiliate to him, try contacting him he may have the contact details. Below is a link with an informatinal documentary on his treatment methods as well as why he is not well known (suppressed by the FDA)

vimeo.com...

Oh NEVER! The FDA is ONLY concerned with Our health and well-being!

Um... On second thought... That's right. It's Big Pharma's well-being They concern Themselves with. Never mind.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by LvSLoLo

I live in rotherham which is near doncaster and have never heard of any such case, but I would be interested to know more on this story.

I know there are cures out there for cancer, this is a interesting watch on the subject:
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by LvSLoLo

Check out Run from the Cure: The Rick Simpson Story. Google it and You will find it.

There are many ways to cure cancer without the Big Pharma pretenses that do nothing to cure and much to sicken further.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain
reply to post by LvSLoLo

vimeo.com...
I have no idea sorry i heard about what happend to her when i was 13 and didnt care at the time but with the situation i really dont want my girlfriend going through this again like with her dad and grandma so thank you somuch for your help man your a star ill look into the link you sent

I do know the guy at the time was in a place called Thorne in doncaster he was a private doctor.
edit on 6-1-2012 by LvSLoLo because: addition

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by LvSLoLo

Do you know if said Doctor was English? I ask as the only person I've heard of operating out of the UK (Bryzinski is US based btw and his treatment is not readily available to the masses or received much attention or research( is a Dr T Simoncini. The sodium bicarbonate treatment. I think he is based in the Isle of Wight. According to the webpage, he was struck off the medical register for using sodium bicarbonate instead of the usual chemo treatments.
www.cancerfungus.com...
www.curenaturalicancro.com...

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Ok i got the guys international email so fingers crossed he has a surgery here bob can be treated at

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by LightSpeedDriver

No sorry the info above is all i was given at the time ive asked my mom earlier and she was completely useless so at the moment im not in the best mood with her, anyway i do know that the dr is supposedly foreign but that could mean anything to be honest

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by LvSLoLo

I should have added, Dr Simoncini is an Italian, which is why I asked if he was a foreign Doctor. Anyway, good luck with your quest and your Granddad!

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by digitalbluco
Check out the link below. Lots of helpful information in it.

Cancer Cures A-Z
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Go thru that thread that is listed above.

top topics

join