It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jon Huntsman Video Ron Paul Connection

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Praetorius
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

That's pretty ignorant, OutKast. I expected you out of most people would know better.

But, people will believe what they want, I suppose.

If it comes out that this was made by a different campaign or non Ron Paul supporters...I'll retract my statement.

But right now that is my feeling...I'm not surprised at all...Ron Paul attacts crazy and racist people. They are flocking to him for a reason...they see something in him that they like. Like it or not, white supremist and the KKK have supported Ron Paul...to me that speaks volumes.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Perhaps I just think wrong, but I kind of thought racists and bigots would also be attracted to candidates who advocate the continued and expanded bombing of and warfare with arabs & muslims as well as legislation against homosexuals. Strange for them to solely support one of the very few who consistently advocates that gays and people of other races/religions be treated just the same as everyone else with the government getting out of all our business, in addition to saying we get attacked because of our actions and not because of some blind religious hate "they" have for us.

That would suggest to me that perhaps Black and the others are sincere when they say the like his views on actual border security, cutting incentives for illegal immigration, and claim they know he doesn't share their other views.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by jjf3rd77

Is this an attempt to hurt Ron Paul?

I have really seen it all now, since I kinda figured Huntsman was possibly even a good pick for RP's vice.
If anything I support Jon more now, he's an intelligent and cultured man. A threat to American ignorance everywhere!

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Why would that speak volumes to you?
They likely support someone. There are probably just as many racists supporting all other candidates including Obama. It actually speaks to ignorance on your part to say such a thing. If someone is a racist it doesn't negate every thought in their mind you know. It makes them ignorant in one aspect, but as you have demonstrated here anyone can be ignorant in one aspect. If the support Ron Paul because of he defends rights to privacy and arms then so be it. I just wish they would keep quiet about it because it hurts his campaign.

Someone can have a character flaw and still be correct in some aspects of their ideology.
I know you don't like Paul, but you have to see the ignorance in what you are trying to say.
edit on 6-1-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
The video seems intentionally bad and intentionally rascist. Hey, who knows, maybe it's just some rascist teenagers with a macbook. And I hate to sound like I'm making a conspiracy out of it, but it just seems intentionally ignorant.

Generally, Paul supporters, while fanatical, are Ron Paul supporters because they've done the research and picked him for thoughtful reasons. Intelligent people don't make videos like this. That's not to say ALL RP supporters are intelligent, so there is room for some rascist teenager making this video, it just seems less likely to me.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
If this comes from the Ron Paul camp then where is the voice over at the end that says, "I'm Ron Paul and I approve this message."? Which is something you see at the end of EVERY politician's campaign commercials.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

It doesn't have to be from the Ron Paul campaign, but it clearly supports Ron Paul. Its most likely some teenagers who support Ron Paul with no official connections to him.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightATL
Generally, Paul supporters, while fanatical, are Ron Paul supporters because they've done the research and picked him for thoughtful reasons. Intelligent people don't make videos like this. That's not to say ALL RP supporters are intelligent, so there is room for some rascist teenager making this video, it just seems less likely to me.

That's being generous though isn't it?

Ron Paul supporters while reiterating everything he says do not appear to be aware of the fact that their man will never win the election. When people try everything to figure why Ron Paul didn't win Iowa or why Ron Paul didn't win in 2008 and crying conspiracies every time someone looks at them wrong. Instead of thinking, I don't know why but maybe the majority of Americans don't like him??? That's so much easier than trying to look for conspiracies everywhere connected with the man.

My explanation makes the most sense while the Ron Paul supporters on this page are just guessing that maybe jon huntsman put this ad out when there is no evidence to support the case. And the fact that it would utterly ridiculous.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Looks like some of the video clips were taken from here:

Probably other buried Youtube videos too. So I think the conspiracy against Ron Paul has been all but discredited.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
what's funny is ron lives in a glass house

not smart

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

Yep No conspiracy here just a savvy internet kid (ron paul supporter) with HTML tagging know-how who took some clips from other random youtube videos didn't do them perfectly and tweeted them to the media. Not that hard to do.

The fact that the media picked up on this is good for both parties because doesn't the MSM ignore Paul??? Everyone denies it so it cancels out to people talking about these two candidates. Even negative publicity
is good.
edit on 6-1-2012 by jjf3rd77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
You got to admit its pretty creative..

They just showed it again on fox news
so it is getting more and more air time.

Lets just hope it goes away quick for
every ones sake.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Like I said in another thread on this subject:

It's obvious to me that either

A: People who made this video are idiots, or

B: (Because after all, we are on a conspiracy site) John Huntsman's people made the ad to get him sympathy votes, because Ron Paul is such a mean old man when all John Huntsman wanted to do is save two little girls. It reminds me of Rick Santorum's dead baby and how people felt sympathy for a parent who was grieving over his dead child. I believe Gingrich also tried a similar method when he remembered his mother and big tears started rolling down his cheeks. Only difference is that nobody cared whether Gingrich had any feelings for his mother. Children are a lot better tools to get elected.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2manyquestions
Like I said in another thread on this subject:

It's obvious to me that either

A: People who made this video are idiots, or

B: (Because after all, we are on a conspiracy site) John Huntsman's people made the ad to get him sympathy votes, because Ron Paul is such a mean old man when all John Huntsman wanted to do is save two little girls. It reminds me of Rick Santorum's dead baby and how people felt sympathy for a parent who was grieving over his dead child. I believe Gingrich also tried a similar method when he remembered his mother and big tears started rolling down his cheeks. Only difference is that nobody cared whether Gingrich had any feelings for his mother. Children are a lot better tools to get elected.

I think it is A,
BUT your B is a pretty
good conspiracy, and we all know
the sympathy card gets played almost
as much as the race card..

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
what's funny is ron lives in a glass house

not smart

I don't understand, is this a threat?

A cocktail through macy's kind of thing?

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by jjf3rd77

u mean the huntsman who is being backed by the ROTHSCHILD family?

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I told you so!!! (refer to my post just before this one)

Huntsman Complicit in “False Flag”-Style Dirty Trick Against Paul

YouTube stats show that Huntsman’s official website was the first website to post the ridiculous, anonymously created “China Jon” video immediately after it was uploaded, yet Huntsman and the corporate media blame Ron Paul supporters for its creation and call on Paul himself to disown it. Meanwhile, Huntman uses it as a means to play the victim and paint himself as a cosmopolitan hero, with full media cooperation. TheEndRun.com January 6, 2012 If you thought it would be impossible for Jon Huntsman and the Establishment media to stoop any lower than they already have in their attempts to marginalize and discredit Ron Paul, you thought wrong.

EDIT to add:

The paulbots are going crazy with our video

I cant believe how stupid these people are. As campaign insiders many of you are aware we created the fake video here www.youtube.com... and made it look like it came from the ron paul people. This is a suprise it went viral. And the good news is paul is getting blamed for it. My goodness this is turning out better than expected. I was on the phone today with the campaign and they have another one coming out monday.

edit on 6-1-2012 by 2manyquestions because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   
This is kind of off topic, but I just found this RP video on youtube and had never seen it. Apparently it is from 2011, did he just make it for youtube or what. Anyone seen this?

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal
If this comes from the Ron Paul camp then where is the voice over at the end that says, "I'm Ron Paul and I approve this message."? Which is something you see at the end of EVERY politician's campaign commercials.

It does not work that way anymore. Thanks to superpacs and Americans United, Ron Paul or Huntsman could have had this ad made and pretend to have nothing to do with it.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 04:34 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join