It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientists Secretly Evacuating Mexican Port Town Of Ensenada Due To Impending Cataclysm,HAARP?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by kdog1982

I wonder if our ATSer friend knows the professor down the street

WELL ENOUGH

to press him somewhat successfully sufficiently to be reasonably sure that there was no

. . . mysterious meeting of any sort . . . and absolutely no talk of any geological disaster looming.

as opposed say . . . to the professor trying to get info out of our ATSer friend about who was saying what, names and addresses etc.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Hey seriously if this person is telling me to get out of dodge because of "something bad", well I would like to check it out for myself. I live here, I can help but without any information other than the university name and a story it kinda hard to confirm what a guy on the internet says. The Professor at the end of my street would be in the engineering wing so I do not think he would be in the astronomy hall but if all these scientist are getting out of here, do you not think they would tell at least their own university colleagues? Since it was 3 Kings Day down here there was a long weekend, I will check the university tomorrow for you and get a roll call of the "scientist" just to let everyone one know these "scientist" running,,,,,

Earthquakes happen ever few weeks in the area, not a biggie but looking for a time frame so the author can not just claim the next to be the big event, and anyone's name that can get past the military without paying them off I would like to know and learn that trick, it would be useful since I live down here......Hell, what if I got some names called around and could confirm this crazy story, since the author of the story wants it secret and 300,000 people to die in the event would it not be wise to warn the population, which I can do since I live here. I would also like to know and leave myself but that is me being selfish, I know, so sorry to try to save my a$$ and family.

tinfoil hat on: check
sun is shining: check

I am still alive and the port has not been destroyed as of now, will check back in later to see if questions are answered or if wild allegations just keep coming, just trying to help confirm/deny it.....you know the deny ignorance motto.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN
reply to post by Frira

I'm still torn about HAARP. And what do I personally KNOW. Nothing.

However, my loved ones in Alaska pal around with blokes who work on HAARP.

THEY

INSIST that HAARP CAN cause quakes . . . and does.

You do not need to make any decision about HAARP for the article.

The Mexican military has blocked off part of the campus because it is assumed that nuclear material was being moved? Two hapless persons looking for an Astronomy Conference not only are trusted sources for such sensitive information, but they managed to stumble through this security?

"scientific elite" says the article-- but unnamed; and how would astronomers know international geophysical "elite" from a hole in the ground? Or from an international gathering of law enforcement officials gathered to discuss how to proceed with a crack-down on local drug cartel? The latter being far more plausible-- especially since the only information gained by these astronomers seems to be that the city is not going to be considered safe in the near future!

"a massive earthquake with tsunami was being planned or forecast for Ensenada, Mexico" says the article.

Now take a moment and think about that. Enseneda but not San Diego-- or any place else? Really? Just Enseneda. Uh-huh. HAARP is going to need to build a few thousand miles of seawall to pull that off.

Now... just thinking out loud here: Why would a web site specializing in precious metals seek to run articles about cataclysmic forecasts?

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join