It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientists Secretly Evacuating Mexican Port Town Of Ensenada Due To Impending Cataclysm,HAARP?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I tried looking at real estate prices, to see if there was a massive change, usally a good indicator. As I have no clue if this is normal, maybe someone does.:

87029 $167,779 -25.4%

Average listing price for homes on Trulia in ZIP code 87029 was $167,779 for the week ending Dec 28, which represents a decline of 25.4%, or $57,171 compared to the prior week and a decline of 25.4%, or $57,171, compared to the week ending Dec 07.

Source: Link

Source: Link 2
edit on 6-1-2012 by EartOccupant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

I agree with you, this guy named alexander bachman seems to be a fear mongerer and kind of a paranoic herald, 'cuz since swine flu and H1N1, he's been doing research on conspiracies, but making money of it and trying to sell it`s things, i'm not so sure about him, watch out!

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

That's pretty specific info there.

Do you have a source or are you just throwing out a prediction?
edit on 6-1-2012 by ColAngus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by EartOccupant

Good research. Real estate prices in all of Mexico have plummeted due to it becoming a war zone. The fighting Cartels have made it so Mexico is on the U.S. tourist warnings for do not travel.

Travel Warning
U.S. DEPARTMENT OF STATE
Bureau of Consular Affairs

Mexico
April 22, 2011

The Department of State has issued this Travel Warning to inform U.S. citizens traveling to and living in Mexico about the security situation in Mexico. This Travel Warning supersedes the Travel Warning for Mexico dated September 10, 2010 to consolidate and update information about the security situation and to advise the public of additional restrictions on the travel of U.S. government personnel.

travel.state.gov...

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Now throw this event on a Mexican holiday (Given a good 3 day weekend) enough time to get the hell outta Ensenada and then maybe I would believe.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

what utter twaddle

thereis no specific rason to evacuate Ensenada , which would not affect scorse of other comunities

evacuaction of Ensenada cannot be preformed ` in secret ` - the pop. is 275 thousand - it is a port - with curise ships and global trade

the entire notion is assanine - and idiots like quale expect people to lap it up because its mexico

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Steve Quayle is a doom monger and false prophet who has "prophesied" nukes in Washington on specific dates et al and guess what??

Nothing happend!

Ignore the lying muppet!

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I checked esenada news,they are worried about the price of tortillas.

www.ensenada.net...

If you have google,it will translate it for you.

Also their earthquake page.

resnom.cicese.mx...

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Besides earthquakes, could it be another chapter of weather warfare like a Katrinas?
maybe a false flag nuke?
They did catch two agents of Mossad wandering around their parliament buildings with blocks of C-4 and guns.....
Perhaps somebody wants Mexico on the anti terror bandwagoon?

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
That area sits on the ring of fire, ofcourse there's going to be earthquakes.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Well if something happens in the coming weeks, will remember this thread. Line 2

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   

We spoke a series of anonymous sources

They two women, who wish to remain anonymous

Another source whom which we spoke to

Our direct source mentioned in the interview

I spoke with a prominent scientist from the CICESE in 2010. Although her name was not given

Another family member of a Supreme Court Magistrate from Mexico told her to relocate

University student was told by the daughter of a prominent scientist

More testimony from another source in February 2010 who attended the home of one of the prominent researchers

Now, with this new testimony from our 2012 source,

All the above quotes are taken from the OP'ers linked source.......it is laughable, not once any where in that source is one single name mentioned

Talk about "he said, she said"

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I live here, its just a university, nothing big. Neighbor is a professor there and he is still at his house, saw his wife today. The conference could have had an argument or two about science, and the conference is over and everyone left Ensenada, that is what happens after conferences. Wait its Friday should be a cruise ship in port sure some scientist in that crowd. I have my tinfoil hat on though and will report as soon as SHTF to provide updates, photos of the blue swirling light, stray missiles, etc. etc.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by coolhanddan
I live here, its just a university, nothing big. Neighbor is a professor there and he is still at his house, saw his wife today. The conference could have had an argument or two about science, and the conference is over and everyone left Ensenada, that is what happens after conferences. Wait its Friday should be a cruise ship in port sure some scientist in that crowd. I have my tinfoil hat on though and will report as soon as SHTF to provide updates, photos of the blue swirling light, stray missiles, etc. etc.

Please do keep us updated,cool hand luke,I mean coolhanddan.
Kidding aside,I am serious.

BTW,I love that movie.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Take a notice on the date of the report...2014? I think this is a joke.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
HAARP

Says it all.

Bunkum.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Well, now, you do know that there is a Russian space probe that failed to fire it's main engines, Phobos Grunt (Grunt must mean something else in Russian), that is about to re-enter earth's atmosphere between now and mid January. It looks pretty big and of course it's full of unburned rocket fuel.

www.popsci.com...

Just sayin', but its curious how they knew about it in August 2011?! Can HAARP have an effect on orbital vehicles? Hmmm.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Lots of Ionized Radiation over the Pacific Ocean= pending big Earth Quake.

Ionized Radiation in the atmosphere made a direct path of energy from the highly charged particles in the Van Allen Belt to the crystalline rock in the Earth's crust in the Pacific.

The crystalline rock deep in the crust is set to release its energy.

The Forest Fires in Russia re-released the radiation from Chernobyl into the atmosphere. That ionized radiation into the atmosphere provided a conduit for the highly charged particles in the Van Allen Belt to the Earth.

The Fukushima event dumped even more Ionized Radiation into the atmosphere which provided a conduit for the highly charged particles in the Van Allen Belt to Earth.

I theorize China or Taiwan or Indonesia also had an event in 2009 we weren't told about which dumped massive Ionized Radiation into the atmosphere over the Pacific.

The Pacific Ring of Fire is set to release. This much Ionized Radiation in the Atmosphere over the Pacific Ocean has charged the crystalline rock deep in the Earth around the Pacific.

Thaz my conspiracy theory. June, the Transit of Venus or earlier we'll see a massive Earthquake.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

I wrote this article. Any questions? Stop slandering me! All I have stated in this ins true, I interviewed these witnesses. I do not conclude the names because they wish to be anonymous.

You have a problem with this?

The scientists are evacuating. That is a fact! Not the people in general, just the scientists and those in the know.

I for one, will relocated soon as well.

Thanks for reposting like crazy and starting your conspiracy rumors.

Why not email me instead. Stop slandering my work.

It is ignorant to just blast away at what we do. We have the sources you lack. We spoke to all of them. You did not. You believe whatever you want to believe.

www.alexanderbackman.com
www.concienciaradio.com

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   
My comment was intended to all in the thread. Made a mistake by clicking on the reply button. My apologies.

This article is copyrighted by me.

© 2012 Alexander Backman- All Rights Reserved

So remove it please.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join