It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientists Secretly Evacuating Mexican Port Town Of Ensenada Due To Impending Cataclysm,HAARP?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   

CRN® Jan 4th 2012- Conciencia Radio is currently conducting an investigation on something massive that occurred in the port town of Ensenada, Baja California Mexico. In or around August 2011, a very big secret meeting took place among the scientific elite at the number one scientific research center in Mexico known as the Center for Scientific Research and Higher Education of Ensenada (CICESE). This preliminary report, not be published as of yet, is being developed to ascertain why prominent scientists from different parts of the world that work at CICESE have decided to suddenly relocate or flee from the Baja California peninsula due to an impending geophysical event of great magnitude.

The topic being discussed by the scientific elite is the fact that they now have confirmation that a huge cataclysmic geological or geophysical event is about to occur any moment now that would at least destroy the port city of Ensenada Mexico. Ensenada is located at just 68 miles south of the Tijuana/San Diego border. At least 300,000 people reside in Ensenada. Among other things discussed was that they leave the city as soon as possible. It has been revealed to us that in fact many of the foreign scientists working at the CICESE and other well-connected individuals in the Baja California elite have left Ensenada. Our direct source mentioned in the interview we conducted with her on January 3rd, 2012 that the antendees mentioned that they were expecting the event to occur any moment now and that they referred to it as a "geophysical event"..

www.stevequayle.com...

I don’t know how credible the source is but I find it interesting and wanted to post it on ATS to see if anyone has heard about this. It says in the artical it has something to do with HAARP
edit on 6-1-2012 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
With the insanity of the drug cartel spiraling out of the Mexican Governments control, and the unchecked violence happening in that region, That would be enough for some to consider relocating to a safer area.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Interesting...I don't know about the source though.

I thought this was interesting:

This event goes in tandem with the report we published in April 2010 where a University student was told by the daughter of a prominent scientist from the same CICESE that American scientists working on the HAARP project came down to Ensenada to talk to the researchers at the CICESE to inform them that they a massive earthquake with tsunami was being planned or forecast for Ensenada, Mexico. Whether the seismic event was to be triggered by HAARP or is a natural event was not discussed in 2010; just the impending warning that a massive event was to occur soon.

www.stevequayle.com...

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

I know I will be jumped on, but is it possible that They have this "foreknowledge" because someOne knows of some plan using HAARP?

How else would They have such immanent awareness?

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Any moment in Geological times (i.e. 100's, 1,000's of years) or Any Moment matter or days, weeks months? Or Any moment the attention span of a 5 year old?

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by jerryznv
Interesting...I don't know about the source though.

I thought this was interesting:

This event goes in tandem with the report we published in April 2010 where a University student was told by the daughter of a prominent scientist from the same CICESE that American scientists working on the HAARP project came down to Ensenada to talk to the researchers at the CICESE to inform them that they a massive earthquake with tsunami was being planned or forecast for Ensenada, Mexico. Whether the seismic event was to be triggered by HAARP or is a natural event was not discussed in 2010; just the impending warning that a massive event was to occur soon.

www.stevequayle.com...

Hmmm.... HAARP is not in the business of seeking to find forerunners of natural events. If HAARP was involved, it's most certainly a planned event.
edit on 1/6/2012 by Amaterasu because: typo

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by abeverage

Any moment in Geological times (i.e. 100's, 1,000's of years) or Any Moment matter or days, weeks months? Or Any moment the attention span of a 5 year old?

Seems to Me that evacuation would not be in order for a normal "any moment" in geological terms. "Any moment" So.Cal. will have "the Big One." No One is evacuating LA of its scientists over that. It sounds like maybe days or weeks at most.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
With the insanity of the drug cartel spiraling out of the Mexican Governments control, and the unchecked violence happening in that region, That would be enough for some to consider relocating to a safer area.

All at once? With (presumed) HAARP involvement? I doubt it has anything to do with local violence.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Jan 4, 2014

Its clear from the date on the linked post that they know about this event...because they're from the future!

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
what do they research there? maybe they were close to finding something like free eneergy and it was put to a stop by a fear tactic?

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by jtap66

Jan 4, 2014

Its clear from the date on the linked post that they know about this event...because they're from the future!

I suspect a typo...

Just sayin'.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Hmmmmm......

I really don't have an opinion on the Op, but I can't just let this go without bringing up a possibility. Too much of a coincidence.

back in August, ATS goot a new member who posted some troubling information on one of the on-going earthquake threads. They were immediately banned. They opened a new account and kept posting. I was so intrigued that I started a seperate thread about it. It turned into a MONSTER thread, even after it was moved to the HOAX forum (without any real explanation, other than it was because it was from info from a banned member)

Anyways, we discovered some amazing stuff regarding earthquake predictions (yes, it does exist) even though we figured after this banned member opened another account and kept posting and then disapeared without the pending event yet happening....that perhaps it was indeed a hoax.

I have never been convinced it was a hoax....

So, this member first posted about a pending geological disaster in August 2011, and we determined they were in Southern Caifornia and it may involved that geological area. Coincidence? you bee the judge:

Thread on warning from ATS member

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Very interesting story to say the least. I would only question the source. This was written by Alexander Backman. His website is full of questionable stuff.

AB Website

So I really don't know if this is credible or not.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   

so did anything happen in or around August 2011 in that area?

I'm still waiting, nothing has happened so far

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

Yeah, well...I suspect time travel! I also suspect the guy that wrote the blog post is crazy. But hey, that's just me.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
It could be a planned earthquake.

Off the coast in the ocean.

Tsunami will hit Southern California.

Waves will go 15 miles inland.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by jtap66
reply to post by Amaterasu

Yeah, well...I suspect time travel! I also suspect the guy that wrote the blog post is crazy. But hey, that's just me.

I don't discount time travel - I am led to believe that work is being done in that area - but I think the most likely scenario is a typo. [smile]

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Saying there is an impending Geological disaster in SO.CAL and or Baja is like saying the change to Spring is impending.

Sure right now it is a bit cold and seems like a ways off but spring will come eventually. As will an earthquake to that area.

August 2011 was the prediction time??? OUCH that is way off or really bad prediction model if it has not happened yet…

Unless there is a specified date i.e. on or about January 7, 2012 an Earthquake will hit Ensenada that is worse than our weather man at a prediction that soon it will happen…

OH And as for an evacuation of only the scientists at CICESE is that really plausible? So the lower facility, jannitors, support staff, and students will still be there?…Don’t you think anyone might notice given the amount of scientists working there if all of them just up and relocated and no one filled the positions?

Just sayin.

edit on 6-1-2012 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
P.S. there are over 500+ people working and researching at CICESE
I work in a facility with half that many and when the anyone of that caliber is gone or leaves everyone knows…

And no offense camaro68ss ok?
edit on 6-1-2012 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
The area has had a steady stream of earthquakes and last year not long back i remember seeing a large one.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join