It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I saw an alien in my room and lived to tell about it

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I saw a thread here on what theoretic you would do if you saw an alien in your house/ room. I have experience with this sort of thing and I say you would *SNIP* your pants. one month ago I woke up from a nap to see this swirling energy coalesce into a invisible being that was about 5'5" high with a really skinny body about 2 feet from my bedroom door. This being looked cloaked like the predator.
edit on January 6th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
"I have experience with this sort of thing and I say you would sh*t your pants"

lol , i think i would be more interested in catching the little bugger .

Or atleast keep him around long enough for a interview ,video tapped of course

Then as he leaves , bash him over the head with your lamp ! take his body , dash into the freezer , then call NASA and be like soooo......

I got something you want , but in return i would like a trip into the ISS for a while

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
tis just a ghost

or perhaps the ghosts are aliens..

humans are here so they can frighten us.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
i hear if you kick them in the gut they die.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
if this is true, why no thread about it the day after? why the month long secrecy?

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I was thinking yeah right, but considering you had just come out of a nap it could have been a hypnogogic halucination I have experienced those though I have also had OBE's so it might also be something related ro energy. I highly doubt it was a physical alien though if you really did see something.
edit on 6-1-2012 by OwenGP185 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Good question.Why the month long of secrecy? And after you saw the being what happened next? I think you might have seen a ghost,then got influenced by a movie or someone to thinking that you saw an alien.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Did it ask you for the password to unlock the parental lock code on the cable box, so it could watch Barbra does Celine on pay-per-view? It's Streisand singing Celine Dion. Come on, man. Aliens love that stuff.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Pics or it never happened.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Feizel8
Good question.Why the month long of secrecy?

Lets be honest, whether he posted immediately after seeing it or a year later, you still wouldn't believe him anyway so why does it matter how long after the event it gets posted here?

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by pellian

if you still live in the same house, you should set up some cameras
an abduction case perhaps, perhaps somehing went wrong that day.. and you saw more than you was supposed to

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
There is no doubt I would absolutely panic if I woke up and witnessed an "Alien" in my home with my wife and kids present. My "knee jerk" reaction would be to kill the thing.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Interesting.
Last year at 3am, I was woken by 4 loud knocks, I was wearing earplugs and they did not wake up the dog, so they were warning knocks. You can get these warning knocks if you set up a psychic perimeter. My partner heard them too as he sat up but he was still asleep.
I then saw a green oval above my wardrobe. Next I saw 4 beings beaming in. About 5ft 5" too. They didn't come to abduct, that only takes 2 at most, they had come to kill us and my 2 kids.
(This is what happened to a man, his wife and their two boys recently in UK, murder/suicide/arson they called it.)

I used the 'love-breathing' technique I had just learnt. You think of someone you love, expand this thought and saying the Sacred Name of God (Yehovah) and breath out the last consonant H, as a long breath.
This sent them packing.

So yeah I believe you. No pics needed.

We have also had 'people-cookers' in a black van/people carrier with blacked out windows.
Have you had the forceful whisper through the TV saying DIE yet?
I replied saying "NO you die".

Peace

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by pellian

Ok my experience happened when I was in 2nd grade...I was sleeping in my parents room (fear of being kidnapped...embarrassing I know) and I woke up and the first thing I remember seeing was a tall and skinny grey being kind of kneeling on my bed looking down at me...I think there were maybe two others to the side. We seemed to stare at each other for a few seconds and I just pulled the cover over my eyes and I suppose went to sleep. I remembered though that there was white stuff in the yard that I could se through the sliding doors. My grandma called at 5 am,provably a couple hours later to tell us it was snowing. It had never snowed where I lived and hearing that made the experience more real...I've debated whether this could have been a dream of hallucination...but I've never had a dream that was so easy to remember and so lucid. I remember those big insect like eyes like it was yesterday...you would think that I wound have been terrified for a really long time but it was a long time ago and it seems surreal and I wonder if it was real why they didn't abduct me or what the he k they were doing...if it happens again though I will # my pants.

top topics

join