It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You wont believe me but..

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by demonseed

You asked,

Have you ever seen a star through a telescope?

I answer, YES I HAVE!!
Keep in mind that the easiest star to see is of course our sun, it is also in fact the closest star to earth.
The question that is just bouncing around in my dome like a 223 in a knee is.....
How did that sun look through that telescope?
I'll bet it looked alot like a little xmas light, well minus the little part and maybe add some steroids.
Have you recovered your sight yet?
Too much staring at the sun can make you believe things.

(Edit)
My curiosity got the better of me and I wondered what was the second closest star to earth.
I found a list online so it may be wrong, as I am not a starocologist but it seems Proxima Centauri is the second closest star at 4.2 light years away, using a 100x scope may be a lil underpowered.
You just may need a better telescope is all.
edit on 7-1-2012 by g146541 because: to add

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
When I was younger, my friend and I talked about the human potential, and our possible situations. We sort of settled on three things... mind you this is going back to 1995(17 yrs old) or so, we also did 10 year tech predictions in 1992 and we were very accurate. Anyways these are the points we settled on.

1. We're all slaves/prisoners we never bothered to answer why, or whose slaves/prisoners we were, but our warmongering as humans was the top guess. We as humans have fought wars since the upper paleolithic era(15,000 years ago).

2. We rise and fall according to our tech, once we reach a certain point in tech me manage to fcuk it all up and end up using sticks and stones... again. Could be cyclical.

3. We are just still evolving, nothing more nothing less. The most boring point we agreed upon. Ockham's razor seemed to fit well with this scenario.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Demonseed have you been told about the "3 days of darkness?" Humans are supposed to stay inside and not look into the light or look outside. There is more to the "prophecy" but that is the jist of it.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

OH YEAH!!!!

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Well... as far as I know, we are NOT the ones, who were 'locked' on earth because we where a huge threat. Actually we just happen to be here locked with these beings who were brought here and banned from leaving this planet. And we are just.. yes.. slaves... kind of, because they need us to create technology to break through the barrier (I know, you may ask why do these beings need us, because they probably have better developed brains than we do, but I don't know what to answer... maybe they are lazy) and probably thats not all what they want from us. Those beings are the ruling class on our planet (unseen of course). Well you probably all have heard that we were genetically modified... That's because of them. That is how we end up being under their oppression.

But maybe I am wrong... I have no facts, but you can check one man - Michael Tsarion. He has a lot to tell. And a lot to show.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Also regarding the Earth being 'encapsulated';

One of our greatest conspiracies is the moon landing right?
I know I've read that some people believe that the moon landing was hoaxed and that we've never gone back because for some reason we literally cannot leave the Earth.

So there's a little more corroboration here than you guys are giving him credit for...

rant
I swear, some of you guys remind me of high school bullies picking on the weird kid... The mob that burns the witch...
Give it up with all of your nay-saying... Who are you saving?

Please respect my ability to discern information and leave the useless ribbing and cackling at the door.
/rant

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Ok, I'll go ahead and ask, When was our world encapsulated in this shell? How long did it take to complete the capsule? How is it that cosmic rays, solar wind, and asteroids and such can penetrate it? Where does this fit in spirituality? If you are the ?prophet? (for lack of a proper term), where all have you dissiminated this information? This site 'ATS' is full of 'fringe' people, and probably less likely to be a successful forum to actually warn from, as a lot are psychos anyway. Lastly, what advances will follow and will these rescuers make their selves known to us. Is this encapsulating process widely used? and I guess the last question could open a can of worms.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by JRedBeard

Then how it it that the Shuttle can launch into space and why do we have an international space station and 10'000's of satelites orbiting the eart (in space)...?

Why would the machine give some people #ty lives and others great ones.. why not give everyone a paradise so we wouldn't want to leave..

Hell I'd stay and be a good little sleeper if the machine gave me a better life with everything I really want (which isn't much anyway)...lol

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Ironclad

Well it could be said that machines can leave Earth's influence but humans can't.
And then excluding the moon mission, (Or calling it a fake) state that humans can only go so far into orbit.
Suddenly you have a model that could fit the OP.

But really, I'm not in the business of defending any of the crap I read anywhere...
I merely enjoy the information and possibly take heed.
But I always take note... And for me, the most reasonable assertions are those made by the most sources, with the most diversity, most often.

Would you throw away even a grain of gold? How about a grain of truth?

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Wow.. You just blew my mind, sir.
Never did I think one could use the plot of the matrix AND add aliens in a single post.
Aliens might be on the way here, sure. They might even already be here...

But do you know if they're here, or why they're here?

No, you do not.

Edit: Isn't this Scientology?
edit on 7-1-2012 by thegagefather because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by JRedBeard
reply to post by Ironclad

How about a grain of truth?

how bout a whole lot of crap?

op won't reveal vital info due to the "machines" being present on this site to bamboozle the plans of these alleged being from saving the human race. i don't know about you but if the info that he has is so crucial for the human race, i would do much as i can to provide solid info, instead of saying ambiguous statements just to lead us on.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Oh god no, let me out....of this thread..

Please, you are quite correct that I don't believe you, one simple reason is that for such an enlightened person you seem to need at least 3 edits per post, seems that your enlightenment needs touching up...

We get this same sort of thread maybe 20 times a week, none of them are special, none of them ever come to anything and ALL of them use the same get out clauses..I can't reveal anything for X Y Z reason.

So, for all those other folk out there who feel the need to posting your 'unique' story then remember its NOT unique, its normally stupid pranks and those that want to try it will get shot down the second they refuse to supply any evidence.

And rightly so......

People are bored with all this lark, its so old hat, trying to convince us lot that every so called in contact with aliens / time traveller isn't able to answer direct questions regarding knowledge that would prove their case just annoys us...

Please, take it and bin it..its starting to smell..

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ironclad
reply to post by JRedBeard

Then how it it that the Shuttle can launch into space and why do we have an international space station and 10'000's of satelites orbiting the eart (in space)...?

Why would the machine give some people #ty lives and others great ones.. why not give everyone a paradise so we wouldn't want to leave..

Hell I'd stay and be a good little sleeper if the machine gave me a better life with everything I really want (which isn't much anyway)...lol

because these "machines" are highly sophisticated and don't want people to think they are dreaming.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by cplouffe
Sounds just like what an older poster named "reconpilot" stated. He stated that we are getting our souls recycled by Enki and the soul machine is located in the Bermuda Triangle. Oh and he is an alien himself stationed in Australia. Good stuff. Seemed like a nice enough guy.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 6-1-2012 by cplouffe because: sp

And that is alot like the Living Game, a friend talked about, the Superman Project. Basically a soul trap. I have past life memories civilizations, very close and tight nit, that were survivors and traveled far together, from Lyra. I know where I came from in this cosmic system, but it wasn't our frequency, and we were telepathic. So the threat these beings determined is simply the resistance or one of the major races of resistance. The thing that is wrong with the soul trap idea, is its convincing someone they are trapped, which may be what these intelligences wish us to believe.

We're absolutely not trapped here in the least. I remember entering here, with a purpose, never a sense of fear. Also, it has to do with frequencies. And the bullies here are only bullies in this lower duality realm, this is a lower frequency.

Never let an idea come to you that you are trapped, some ideas are magnetic, some ideas are a construct, ie. if human souls are powerful, which I've been told they are, for a different reason, has to do with being closer to Source. Loving Souls in the image of their Spiritual Parents, and that is why alot of astral abductions take place, without your human body dna, yet you still go through medical. Because they want the soul essence, being removed from it. They feed off the Light and work hard to corrupt it, to have it fall into your hands.

If this were true the experiences I've had continually, even tried to express in a thread no one is reading, mind you it didn't flow, and I don't claim to be a good writing. But its the frequency you are at that allows certain groups in ufology to access you, they require anger, disagreements, basically really lowered frequency, and run programs to enhance the negative in your life, the trauma to try and keep you in this state.

On the other hand, when you really start to do the wake up work and try to overcome your anger, try to be there for others, and raise frequency those beings have no access, or very little, and you're not trapped in anything.

This is a dreamscape, from every bit of information I've gathered even some of my lucid experiences, and a vision of momentarily waking up, the entire universe is. But our world is a Matrix within a Matrix, hacked.

Some call it a prison, though the whole thing is a school.

I would never allow someone to lower my frequency by contemplating a prison when the job is awareness, love and raising frequency.

There are not only people on the way, there are also people here and stationed throughout the solar system to share in the events coming.

We always have people trying to help. For example, a video I just sent to my friend.

James Gilliland on contact with higher dimensional beings

My friends grandson stayed with us, and we had sitings, scoop marks appear spontaneously. He was AB- and something happened, what I call a battle. There were 9 foot tall shadows out back and we all saw them, and a red sticker on a boot, made an entire form stand out as it strode quickly by. I wrote to a friend on the computer, connected to ufology and military, and he said that would only happen if he was AB-, they're not allowed that. Later our house guest spoke to him and he had a window open and remembered a great deal. Identified as from Sirius A or B, feline in source,though more of a fur ball than these pics in the video. My friend had always spoken of lions guarding the property and had a pic of a Egyptian Lion Goddess on her wall.

He was very upset that the scoop marks happened anyway and kept saying for a couple days, they are not allowed to do that, and that my people are coming, they're on their way. He could feel them, and they were coming. That was July 2009.

This video says this group arrived in 2009, and contact was experienced in Mexico. Maybe just a coincidence, but I sent this to my friend. She really woke up when I sent her the skype conversations where he and my friend were typing this language back and forth and he had said something, if only this wasn't such a primitive keyboard.

When he woke up in his soul memories, he spoke of the perpetual testing grounds of gaia, and what passing means, progression, hundreds of thousands times our consciousness. That or hte sliver joining its higher self.

My friend now watches ever Project Camelot interview and researches more than I do. She also has obe'd for years, but that was a real eye opener, because of what he knew in his soul.

This is a testing ground, not a prison.
edit on 7-1-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Nonetheless, in my past memories I was taken off the other planet as an older child/preteen, in the past when the solar system was in conflict, and the negatives took over. I'm not from earth, and have not incarnated here, no past memory of such in the least. Just knowing since childhood what a really system is like, and really good one, and so sad of the lack of understanding why anyone treats each other the way they do in this one or walks by the pain of suffering of others. Even the arguments and that people don't support each other, just traumatized me. The correct response to someone else flipping out even is to ask, whats wrong and try to help them. That is being civilized, instead this is a trauma zone. Alot of people here have not reincarnated over and over, this is not a nice place to be, but apparently a part of the process of soul growth is overcoming opposition with goodness.

edit to add: Our house guest was 16 at the time, and what he said in that conversation when the window opened, was he didn't know why he was remembering, but he had spent time and time again in earth tests, he said Gaia was a testing ground without end, and that he was very grateful to his people and family who had visited him from time to time. So it varies from person to person, and the testing ground is about overcome the world and its traps basically. And anger, violence, greed, lack of compassion for everyone.
edit on 7-1-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
You were right, I don't believe you. The story has to many far fetched elements. Who exactly are you talking to, and why are they talking to you out of everyone. How are you able to catch a "glimpse" if everyone is trapped? And why did you come back?

Regardless the story sounds like your rambling especially when you make several mistakes with words like there their where were etc. It just doesn't help the credibility of the story.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by demonseed

Your right, I dont believe you.

Blue pill or the red pill?

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Xieon

I agree, but when has spelling mistakes affected the validity of a story? I'm pretty sure the actual story did it for me

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
WOW~!

there are a lot of people talking about this... i am not going to say i believe you 100%, nor am i going to say i dis-believe.

first off, How hard is it to take the OP seriously. It is only as difficult as you allow it.

On a post like this i cannot believe people are actually trying to prove anything at all wrong. You cannot prove this wrong just like you cannot prove that you are right...

here is my idea on why.

You are trying to fight a post in the gray area with logic and reason that has been given to you while you are imprisoned, by those who have fed it to you your whole lives while your asleep inside a world that is trapped inside a sphere.

Need i say more

Can you prove the sphere does not exist? no! all of your logic and reasons have been fed to you and you are using very earthly information.

A lot of stories are based on minute amounts of truth. Sure i believe this, so why is this so different, There are indeed a lot of holes but do you think that someone communicating with someone outside or inside a prison can give all information, like zap it all inside. Sure they could but im not going to explain why or how either because if your that closed minded im going to be laughed at anyways.

Now, Asking questions about the things inside of this is pretty silly, how can you explain for example space travel, did it happen, probes sent to other planets, pictures from satellites, can they not just TELL you they did it and you agree> or can an alien just go through the moon door and send out that satellite>? maybe this case is invisible, like a forcefield and you can see thorugh it so yes you can see the stars. very silly... i know

where do babies come from... well, i would supposed a valid question, but i would also assume if others are sleeping they use artificial insemination and implant memories... as for me i can remember all the way back to when i was about 2. go figure.

I would also love to elaborate on the moon theory, now is the whole moon a door, perhaps... Perhaps that is why we only see one side of the moon... and maybe it really is made of cheese and a man lives there. Or maybe there is a giant portal on the dark side of the moon. Do we really have to ask such silly questions . This is like i said the gray area... Of course by asking these questions, if your serious maybe he can answer a few, but like the OP said, hes in a situation where he cannot answer all questions, Maybe its because he made it up like your think, or maybe he also doesnt understand or have answers for everything.

of course everyone loves the koolaid man and its always his fault, also this does remind me of several movies, and that episode of invader zim! who doesnt love these things. I do not like the movie dark city but if you havent seen it and have questions on this post, go watch it lol
it will answer quite a few of them. lol it will make your research a bit painful but a lot more fun than reality. while your at it watch the matrix a few more times, and you might as well watch ET, and link to all of the other links that have been left here, and go ahead and add that movie... where dracula has pods growing all over his casle it might be rather informative as well though the name escapes me at this moment. ok maybe thats more for fun. Or is it?

NOW, honestly, if you are here and skeptical, congratulations. Your thinking outside the box... BUT i have always wondered why anyone would like to think inside of a box, or where the box came from, why the # do we need a box, its a controlling piece of propaganda if you ask me! Just the type of bull# that makes everyone want to dismiss anyone elses words and ideas.

If you are here and dont believe a word of this post, shut it and move on... really your wasting your time... all the OP asked was that you read it, and because of the title you came here to see for yourself if in fact you agree that you do not believe.

i in fact lean more towards believing anything is better than this waste of a world we live in, i know there is more out there and i always wonder why i cannot use the other 90% of my brain. I would ask how to unplug myself but that also i doubt will be answered.

I came to the conclusion that this world doesnt really exist and its all really a dream long ago, do i agree that this is why? i dono. Because i dont believe there is one solid truth to be found by any one person living today. Everything is so dumb here and the people of this planet are no exception.

Go ahead and burn me at stake. I may get my info from more enlightened races too, or maybe im just crazy.

either way i may end up with a better life than i have now. LOL

so this was my attempt at absolutely nothing... bringing up a few points after sleeping on it, I had to, this had me thinking all night. Maybe thats what a few people NEED.

Or maybe ive been around far too many chemtrails.

You can go ahead and decide for yourself what to believe and what not to.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
You're right. We don't believe you.
Are you on medication or abusing drugs?

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join