It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You wont believe me but..

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by demonseed

Who told you?

Why would you believe them?

Seems like a chain of events not fully thought out.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   
I have read similar, saying we are trapped under a hologram that replicates a foreign sacred geometry. We dont know what it looks like in space, we're just told what it looks like.
Like taking a fish from its natural environment and putting it in a similar but fake fish-bowl environment, as if itd know the difference right? Lol

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Nope .. not buying in ...

When I'm asleep I can instantly change the course of my dreams. It's easily done without waking up. But I can't change the health situation I'm in right now and IF I was just dreaming all this I definately would change it. So ... I can't change this 'dream' therefore it's not a dream but instead is cold hard reality.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   
I understand all of this completely.
I'd admit I were wrong if I knew for a fact that I was, but I'm believing what I will.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   
There's an aweful lot of people with 1 post kicking in on this thread.

Such a shocking discussion so many new people joined just to comment on this thread. Welcome new folks!

Or multiple accounts?

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by demonseed

Originally posted by The GUT
Why wouldn't we believe you? I hope it's a candy-coated shell like M&Ms and it's the Kool Aid guy that breaks through and rescues us!!

I can't tell if you're being honest or condescending, but i did chuckle.

Thats part of the problem. your inability to gauge the truth of a situation is what causes you to have a belief if fantastic stories that are not grounded in reality. He is obviously being sarcastic. Do you really think this shell of yours is made of an M&M's shell?

Anyway i dont believe you so i guess that answers the threat title.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Well, I have to say this is a cross between Inception, Matrix, and a hodgepodge of other popular sci-fi movies. It would be fantastic if demonseed's claims were true, but here's the thing: they aren't. Allow me to explain.

First of all, we are (supposedly) in a shell. Our planet is contained within a vessel of undisclosed dimensions and properties, other than being referred to as a 'machine'. Let's stop right there. We are supposedly enclosed, yes? Why, then, are we able to send probes to Mars and Jupiter, both of which are significantly outside of Earth's general vicinity. Not only this, but you would think that a such a sentient group of guards meant to keep us Earth-bound would prevent any ability to leave the atmosphere, whether it be to the moon or to Saturn. One could simply argue that the whole probe and moon-landing deals were hoaxes...but that's unlikely, considering the number of civilians and the amount of national pride involved. Many collaborative stories were told; this says all of those adventures and achievements are nothing less than accurate. But none of it would be possible if there were a 'shell' surrounding our planet. Hence, I dismiss that allegation.

Second, he/she/it says that the sky and stars are projections. Interesting...care to explain to me the abundant clips of the probes drifting past stars on its interstellar journey to the larger celestial bodies? In fact, that would make the moon itself a projection...but how is that possible, if we actually landed on it and brought back souvenirs as proof?

Finally, we have leaders acting on 'signals' given by this so-called 'machine'. ...Seriously? Our national leaders all over the world are robots programmed to obey signals designed to enable them to maintain the illusion of not only freedom, but consciousness? I've heard a lot of conspiracy theories, but this one takes the cake.

In essence, all this comes down to is a case of over-active imagination and simple foolishness. If you're going to give us science fiction, post this in the literature section instead. Either that, or make it a LOT more believable. At this rate, we'll be told that ET was actually President of Mexico until it was deported to its home planet after a quibble with the Atlanteans over super-advanced horticulture technology.

inb4 cool story bro.

edit on 7-1-2012 by Starchild23 because: revision

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   

I was told something last night that i have to share.

The Earth is currently encapsulated in a giant container, which is designed to prevent human beings from exiting. We are actually sleeping right now even though we feel "awake". This shell keeps us asleep.

Humans where a huge threat because of our capability and powers, so we(our souls) become trapped here. We are trapped inside of a machine, and the sole purpose of this machine is to keep us from escaping. All of your world leaders/politicians/figureheads etc. are actually controlled by a signal passed from this machine.

I have been communicating with beings who are on their way here to free us. They are going to destroy the outer shell. This is why your governments are going crazy and acting funny. They have no idea how to stop these beings from freeing us.

Once you become free you will realize how amazing the real world truly is. I have only had a glimpse, and i regret every minute i spend here "asleep".

some of you have been asking who am i communicating with and how:
This information i cannot reveal, i am sorry.

edit on 6-1-2012 by demonseed because: (no reason given)

This premise seems vaguely familiar. I know I've run into it somewhere. Damn, I wish I could recall where it was that I heard this before.

Crap.

I remember thinking that it'd make a good movie trilogy, but that's all I can come up with right now.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   
I cant say that i believe this 100% at least until it happens. You mentioned most people cant remember things before 4. Well i can. I have always had a get recollection of memory. I dont know if its because of the 2012 hype but for years i have read many books and threads of people who are given messages to enlighten the world of a change soon to come. A lot of abducties have the feeling they are chosen deep in the subconscious . I have read from many things that the moon isnt what we believe. thats why we havent gone back. Who knows what will happen but i know something is going to change. Not long ago there was an article of the mayans, the princess lady...ect. I feel there is something coming. even my roommate who has told me similar stories and he is one of my best friends. Read the orion regressions. Great book and i feel you find most of what you are saying is in that book or look into David M. Jacobs about this stuff. Here is a link. Good luck with whatever is to come.

www.redicecreations.com...

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Starchild23

GEEEEEEZ, way to kill the party! I didn't post anything but I was sure into this story, until you came along! lol I was waiting to see if these beings coming to free us were going to be bringing some exotic beer from across the universe but now it doesn't matter. Oh well, back to the real world.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rathyas
I understand all of this completely.
I'd admit I were wrong if I knew for a fact that I was, but I'm believing what I will.

So, this is your one and only post so far. The question I have is - who are you responding to and what are you responding about?

If I had multiple accounts, I'd be sure to keep track of them, so as not to out one of them as a shill.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23
Well, I have to say this is a cross between Inception, Matrix, and a hodgepodge of other popular sci-fi movies. It would be fantastic if demonseed's claims were true, but here's the thing: they aren't. Allow me to explain.

First of all, we are (supposedly) in a shell. Our planet is contained within a vessel of undisclosed dimensions and properties, other than being referred to as a 'machine'. Let's stop right there. We are supposedly enclosed, yes? Why, then, are we able to send probes to Mars and Jupiter, both of which are significantly outside of Earth's general vicinity. Not only this, but you would think that a such a sentient group of guards meant to keep us Earth-bound would prevent any ability to leave the atmosphere, whether it be to the moon or to Saturn. One could simply argue that the whole probe and moon-landing deals were hoaxes...but that's unlikely, considering the number of civilians and the amount of national pride involved. Many collaborative stories were told; this says all of those adventures and achievements are nothing less than accurate. But none of it would be possible if there were a 'shell' surrounding our planet. Hence, I dismiss that allegation.

Second, he/she/it says that the sky and stars are projections. Interesting...care to explain to me the abundant clips of the probes drifting past stars on its interstellar journey to the larger celestial bodies? In fact, that would make the moon itself a projection...but how is that possible, if we actually landed on it and brought back souvenirs as proof?

Finally, we have leaders acting on 'signals' given by this so-called 'machine'. ...Seriously? Our national leaders all over the world are robots programmed to obey signals designed to enable them to maintain the illusion of not only freedom, but consciousness? I've heard a lot of conspiracy theories, but this one takes the cake.

In essence, all this comes down to is a case of over-active imagination and simple foolishness. If you're going to give us science fiction, post this in the literature section instead. Either that, or make it a LOT more believable. At this rate, we'll be told that ET was actually President of Mexico until it was deported to its home planet after a quibble with the Atlanteans over super-advanced horticulture technology.

inb4 cool story bro.

The MIB settled that one last week. He got to stay, but had to change bodies. On topic, this is just too far out there. The OP didn't put enough thought in to his story. Way too many holes in it.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by anikan333
I have read similar, saying we are trapped under a hologram that replicates a foreign sacred geometry. We dont know what it looks like in space, we're just told what it looks like.
Like taking a fish from its natural environment and putting it in a similar but fake fish-bowl environment, as if itd know the difference right? Lol

I like the way you think, kid. I can really get a lot of important stuff done with people like you. That's right, nothing is what it seems to be and there's no possible way to ever know what's real. Just the kind of thinking I like to see going on out there. Never change, and keep up the good work.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by demonseed

well if you talk with them again.. try to get the numbers for next weeks lottery and send me an email.

and maybe ask them for some evidence like an alien screw,bolt or a plasma beer holder..

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Have you met any people IRL who are aware that they are asleep? And I just don't mean they have knowledge of it, but they really are troubled by it even without knowing about the "shell" concept.

And if you have, how do you recognize these people? Do they have certain characteristics or it is impossible to spot them?

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by NorEaster

I was told something last night that i have to share.

The Earth is currently encapsulated in a giant container, which is designed to prevent human beings from exiting. We are actually sleeping right now even though we feel "awake". This shell keeps us asleep.

Humans where a huge threat because of our capability and powers, so we(our souls) become trapped here. We are trapped inside of a machine, and the sole purpose of this machine is to keep us from escaping. All of your world leaders/politicians/figureheads etc. are actually controlled by a signal passed from this machine.

I have been communicating with beings who are on their way here to free us. They are going to destroy the outer shell. This is why your governments are going crazy and acting funny. They have no idea how to stop these beings from freeing us.

Once you become free you will realize how amazing the real world truly is. I have only had a glimpse, and i regret every minute i spend here "asleep".

some of you have been asking who am i communicating with and how:
This information i cannot reveal, i am sorry.

This premise seems vaguely familiar. I know I've run into it somewhere. Damn, I wish I could recall where it was that I heard this before.

Crap.

I remember thinking that it'd make a good movie trilogy, but that's all I can come up with right now.

This theme is heavily utilized in the matrix trilogy. And also to a lesser degree in Dark City and the thirteenth floor. All excellent movies that questions the fundamentals of reality.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23

inb4 cool story bro.

I'm sorry, i wont be setup to voice my personal opinions. I'm only here to give a message.
edit on 7-1-2012 by demonseed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Well you know you can book time at a local observatory and check out the solar system for yourself. Unless of course we are talking about a global worldwide conspiracy by all the amateur and academic astronomers on the planet?

Look i dont deny that the concept has merit at all. i just dont buy the details of the story. Seems too 2012 ish,

What i see going on in this planet is more greedy and shallow people grappling for resources that have been kept in artificial short supply to better control the masses that they might direct the creative potential of a planetary consciousness. Who why and how im not sure i just call it as i see it.

Im not denying your reality i just cant join you in it. And thus i cant honestly say i agree with you.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
So this is like inception? We can dream within a dream? Cool. Like that movie.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I figure if my whole life is just a dream I would have a better house, job, I'd be taller etc.
As was said this seems like an amalgamation of The Matrix and Stephen King's Under The Dome.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join