It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You wont believe me but..

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Sounds like you were talking to a Scientologist.

That sounds like their description of people here on the earth.

The only thing that you can do is join them and pay lots and lots of money for their classes.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by USarmyFL
What happens when people die in this asleep state?

U

We get to start all over in a new body

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Interesting theory even though it sounds a little out there. What happens when people die in this asleep state? Also as one poster asked, how can TPTB be afraid of this shell being broken if they are also trapped/asleep?

U

The policies they are told to implement are from a "higher" power. I think the beings already here are trying to capture some souls before the armada gets here. These beings are controlling our politicians and my guess is they want to enslave whoever they take with them.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by pocketsando

What happens when people die in this asleep state?

U

We get to start all over in a new body

This is actually true.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
So, here we have another *I know something*. I'm going to tell you this incredible knowledge...[insert incredible story here].

I can't tell you who told me, but it's from [insert mind boggling vagueness here] But it's all true.

And we're off on another rabbit chase....how deep is this hole....

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
So, here we have another *I know something*. I'm going to tell you this incredible knowledge...[insert incredible story here].

I can't tell you who told me, but it's from [insert mind boggling vagueness here] But it's all true.

And we're off on another rabbit chase....how deep is this hole....

My best recommendation is to have an OBE. Not just for you, for every skeptic.

I have gotten a message from a poster(i wont reveal his name unless he wants me to) and he has had similar experiences.

Not the communication part, but the concept of us being trapped.

We all have similar feelings of entrapment, yet nobody wants to acknowledge them.

But its okay, i was not expecting people to believe me. My best hope is that i informed as many as possible.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by demonseed

yes its called being human

Circular logic is circular... proof please!

link   
I am not saying that I believe or disbelieve. I do believe that there are things happening outside "my" little area of the World that I know nothing about. I have had my eyes open to some things, which is what brought me to ATS. I am in no position to call anyone "nuts" or a "liar". With that being said I would like to ask you, WHY YOU? Why have they chosen you to communicate and give this information to the World or ATS? Surely when the communication first began you ask this question. Maybe they did not give you an answer, but I am also certain that if they didn't you surely evaluated your life and tried to come up with an answer, "WHY ME".

link   

I have experienced OBEs. It was something I studied at length many years ago. So, what does that have to do with what you posted. Everyone can have OBEs should they put the time to learn and practice.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrNotforhire

yes its called being human

Circular logic is circular... proof please!

This is called the gray area, meaning, if i'm told correctly, that your suppose to take his word for it and not berate people for what they believe.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by VeniVidi
I am not saying that I believe or disbelieve. I do believe that there are things happening outside "my" little area of the World that I know nothing about. I have had my eyes open to some things, which is what brought me to ATS. I am in no position to call anyone "nuts" or a "liar". With that being said I would like to ask you, WHY YOU? Why have they chosen you to communicate and give this information to the World or ATS? Surely when the communication first began you ask this question. Maybe they did not give you an answer, but I am also certain that if they didn't you surely evaluated your life and tried to come up with an answer, "WHY ME".

I have hunches, but in all honesty i don't know myself.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Who are these beings, why do they want to free us, and where do they come from?

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by blackrain17
Who are these beings, why do they want to free us, and where do they come from?

1) higher dimensional beings
2) to test our true potential
3) A higher dimension?(sorry if that doesn't fully answer your question)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
If we, humans, are so dangerous that we had to be encapsulated, isolated to prevent escape then one would think that preventing "others" from setting us free, would be priority numero uno... The "rescuers" will be targeted, no? Hope they have a good plan (is Chuck Norris one of them?)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadySkadi
If we, humans, are so dangerous that we had to be encapsulated, isolated to prevent escape then one would think that preventing "others" from setting us free, would be priority numero uno... The "rescuers" will be targeted, no? Hope they have a good plan (is Chuck Norris one of them?)

As i mentioned, that is in fact happening right now. There are other beings figuring out ways to stop it.

But the beings on their way are one of the strongest in the universe.

Here's a good analogy:

Imagine pirates smuggling slaves.
We(humans) are the slaves, and the machine that captures us is our cage. The boat is the planet earth and the capsule is in it.

Now the U.S. navy fleet with jet and satellite assisted targeting wants to free us and kill off the pirates.

You are a pirate, what would you do?

Fight the U.S. navy?

The best thing you can do is grab as many slaves as you can and run.

And that is exactly what they are trying to do. They are attempting to enslave un-awake humans who are willing and run off with them before the armada gets here.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   

So your purpose is to inform us, encourage us to hold on, enlighten us to the promise of a better future?

I'm curious - How do you know your interpretation of the message is correct? Why do you believe?

edit on 6-1-2012 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Yeap and their doing a pretty good job, they almost got us all fooled...

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadySkadi

So your purpose is to inform us, encourage us to hold on, enlighten us to the promise of a better future?

I'm curious - How do you know your interpretation of the message is correct? Why do you believe?

edit on 6-1-2012 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

I cant answer that question. If others start seeing the message, i cant let the system deny them.
edit on 6-1-2012 by demonseed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT
Why wouldn't we believe you? I hope it's a candy-coated shell like M&Ms and it's the Kool Aid guy that breaks through and rescues us!!

All this time I've been wasting growing this pointless eggtooth.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Am I having déjà vu, or this thread a reconstitution of the ET-Mans thread on the Warnings From The Benevolents!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join