posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by demonseed

Originally posted by three1zero
reply to post by demonseed

why would politicians be afraid arnt they trapped as well
how are some humans trapped and not others

All humans are trapped.

Do you ever feel that you are not in control of your life? Like something is forcing you to behave and act a certain way?

Humans are entirely controlled by emotions and judgements. These machines can literally persuade anyone to conduct themselves according to per-determined stimuli.

Until you wake up, you will never understand what it is like to be free from this process.

There are actually many sentient beings placed here already and blending in.

Some sentient beings are actually helping the machine keep us trapped. We are a threat to certain beings and they have been assisting the machines in keeping us trapped.

However, the fleet that is incoming will be so powerful, that even one vessel should be enough to completely destroy the shell. Most of the beings that where "helping" the machine have fled. The beings rescuing us are the strongest in the universe(the real universe). They are the most powerful beings in the higher dimension, and they want to tap into our true potential.

What you see outside is actually just a projection, a hologram.
edit on 6-1-2012 by demonseed because: (no reason given)

You make it sound like these higher beings want to use us a soldiers.

What the heck, we're good at that though, aren't we?

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I hope you are right

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Happyface

Hey Demon!
How can you verify you are asleep?
How do you know?

What could be oneself awake?
What can we do or think and behave when awake?

Sorry for ask, just want to know.

Happy.

Ok i think i can answer this.

Let us first agree this:
Your brain is more than capable of forming memories at a young age. You see your parents, you smile at them and notice their prescence. This is a memory, you remember their face.

Now think back to the first memory you can.

I personally remember pre-school. I was about 4. When you ask most people, that is the usual age they remember.

We can clearly think back to these experiences and memories, but why can't we remember our earlier childhood?

Well this is the question you must ask yourself:

In a dream, you never remember the beginning. You dont know how you got there or where it started. You just know your circumstance and that you exist in it.

Is your life any different?

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Your thread title stands.............

I Don't believe you!

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
oh now he is mixing a bit of inception into the matrix
im out of this thread before he starts mixing in some other hollywood crap

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I'll just sit here and wait for Neo. He'll set us free!

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Welcome to the Terra Papers and Pleadians and Light Beings.

This is old news.

Yours is a slightly different version - - - but still the same thing.

link   
reply to post by The GUT

I like the Op's vision, but OMG...your comment made me laugh out loud....very funny!!! Thanks for the laugh my friend!!

link   

Is that what I hit my head on last night?

Ouch!

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Interesting, is this literal or metaphorical?

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   

I like your post but why can't we wake ourselves up??

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
There are precedents all over history, philosophy and religion that say what we see is not what is really going around.

From indigenous people believing the dream world is the real world, to even the Bible revealing to certain people what was really going on around them that they could not see.

I fully believe humans are ignorant to all that is really going on in the world around them.

I am sure there are people on ATS who have caught glimpses of this stuff but due to terms of service and such the topics can't be discussed because of what they involved.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Lma0... True that fox.If being asleep is this nice.I'd rather be asleep.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   

I believe you man, maybe not every detail, but I do believe we are being deceived on a MASSIVE scale and its time for us to wake up

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by demonseed

Originally posted by HawkeyeNation

The reality is that i personally cannot even trust you. If you are part of the system then any information i give you will effect the outcome.

So basically you don't trust any of us but you trust us enough to share this information?

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomKnight

I like your post but why can't we wake ourselves up??

Your vessel(body) is purposely designed to encapsulate your soul and deny vision of anything around you.

There are three triggers that are stimulated once you start waking up to reality:

1) Confusion. Your interpretation of reality becomes so dumbfounded that you retreat back into the shell and pretend like nothing happened.

If that doesn't stop you,

2) Terror. What you see around you is so alien and frightening that you run in terror and enjoy the confines of the shell. It is much nicer in this fake reality where the digital grass is green and the holographic sky is blue.

3) Pain. Should you become a true warrior and confront the reality, the machine will stimulate pain and suffering until you surrender and return to your slumber.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
You're right.I also don't believe you.Thousands have come with theories of being in contact with aliens beings with out any evidence and they have died miserably trying to prove something which sounds completely childish.Plus if we are asleep,get off my dream!!!

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by three1zero
oh now he is mixing a bit of inception into the matrix
im out of this thread before he starts mixing in some other hollywood crap

why can't people understand that some truth is in movies like that, specifically so people like the quoted one above will snicker when someone starts going along the right track

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   

So basically you don't trust any of us but you trust us enough to share this information?

I never saw this post.. but i have not revealed anything.

I cannot trust everyone, but giving out this information is more beneficial. The machine already knows whats coming, telling it so would not change its course of action.

I am simply awakening more individuals. I would love to assist the destruction of these chains as best i can.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Interesting theory even though it sounds a little out there. What happens when people die in this asleep state? Also as one poster asked, how can TPTB be afraid of this shell being broken if they are also trapped/asleep?

U

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join