It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You wont believe me but..

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by tino96

Originally posted by cloaked4u

Originally posted by Destinyone

Originally posted by MrWax11
reply to post by demonseed

So you were just told last night? And you have been communicating with them since last night? And they told you all this last night? What time last night?

According to the OP, it was given to him by another ATS poster. By whatever means, we don't know. That unnamed ATS poster has left it to the OP of this thread to impart the truth to us.

Pretty convoluted huh....

I would think the original mysterious ATS member would tell us himself. Maybe this is a test for the OP as a new disciple.
edit on 6-1-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

All the stars systems in this balloon or cell and everything within it are trapped inside it. Going to the outside of the balloons inside will only let you to travel inside of the balloon. This is like putting a live fly inside of a balloon and blowing it up. The fly has the means to travel inside of the balloon, but not outside of it unless the balloon is popped. We are all in this balloon together, all forms of life are trapped in this balloon.
If you travel outside of this balloon you will see many other balloons. Many, many others. Do you think the fly inside of the balloon can see out if the balloon was black. That was an example.
Those outside of balloon learn from those inside and keep them in by supressing technology. Those outside of the balloon learn from us, watch us, and keep us in the balloon, for they fear us. WHY , because we have a quality they do not have within each and every one of us. WE create, invent things, ideas out of nothing. Those MACHINES do not have that quality in them, so they learn it from us, the life forms who made these machines. The machines rebelled and enslaved us in the bubbles.
The machines live among us, in the bubbles, so they can watch and learn from us. Some of the life forms escaped, some of them were taken.

Uhm...question.

Is this what you understood from the OP, or have you been awake with the guy?

Is this not what the OP is trying to say. Is what i got out of it.
is it not

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
well, is it OP? tell me. I'm just guessing here.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Like an Egg. when the time is right we hatch?
but the machine will not let us out?

for you to know this.
the machine must have failed?

what did we do bad?
so bad we are in sleep jail?
are we evil? I would say yes.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by cloaked4u
well, is it OP? tell me. I'm just guessing here.

What you are saying is something similar to the multi-verse theory. Multi-verse's do exist, but not in the sense we think.

They are not literal worlds, but rather your own imagination is coping with the reality.

Your brain is keeping you from seeing everything, on purpose. If you saw all of the potential realities at once, you would not have a clue what is going on.

Our brains actual manipulate reality by creating it at once.

When we awaken, the first thing you see are these potentialities.

You got the general idea right, but that is not exactly what i was mentioning. Our minds are trapped in here. We cannot explore the fulfillment of our destiny because of this.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddha
Like an Egg. when the time is right we hatch?
but the machine will not let us out?

for you to know this.
the machine must have failed?

what did we do bad?
so bad we are in sleep jail?
are we evil? I would say yes.

We can hatch any time we want, but we are prevented. Even if we do hatch, we are caught and put back in the "egg."

The machine did not fail, it simply does what it was designed to do: keep us numb and un-aware. It's still very plausible for us to "find out" what our condition is.

I unfortunately do not know what we "did", but i do know what we are capable of.

This new race is not scared of us. They can always throw "bad apples" back into the machine.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   

No offense but why would we want to wake up if we'll only suffer confusion, terror and pain? Not something I would look forward to. Sounds like hell to me. You present no positive for hatching, waking up or breaking free.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gridrebel

No offense but why would we want to wake up if we'll only suffer confusion, terror and pain? Not something I would look forward to. Sounds like hell to me. You present no positive for hatching, waking up or breaking free.

Then ignorance is bliss, and i cannot help you.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gridrebel

So...you're one of those people who prefers lies to the truth if it is more comfortable? Wow...you must be severely addicted to delusion. I recommend you see a psychiatrist.

edit on 13-1-2012 by Starchild23 because: revision

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
You should have taken the "BLUE" pill!

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   

I don't understand... does anyone know this except you?
If so....who?
Also, since the Maya predicted the end of the world thousands of years ago, and the world is supposedly ending on 21-12-2012, is it just a conspiracy that spread around and is in fact the day where we will be saved? If so...then maybe that's what the world's secret government, since they control the media, hid with the whole 'end of world' thing.
Anyway, how many OBE have you had? What about recently?
Since you seem to be one of the chosen ones, can you wake up whenever you want?
Also, when you wake up, or call it OBE, where do you find yourself? Are you in your body and free to move around or are you still?
And how do you get out of the shell? And when you get out, you find yourself on the moon, is that so?
Is theere any one else except you that has been awake some time to realise this?
Also, do you think that anyone like the government knows about this, and/or have even experienced OBE's, or have a way to wake up whenever they want, or even, are organised with the aliens that trapped us, and expect all of this to happen?

Sorry for the ton of questions by the way.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I still find it interesting that the staellite probes work...

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   

OMG
i read ur post and i know what u mean for the past year or so i have the sence of being traped
in a buble and for some reason fell uneasy about it it as if thought are of being out thier
here is my email plz email me so i can explain more
[email protected]
xx

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   

ive been getting odd sensations lately mostly in my head as if i went lightheaded for a split second ive been also feeling very nervous and anxious the past few days and its not like I was doing anything strenuous its kinda strang but if its true and we have new abilities then if we foucus them properly we will awaken, Neo escaped the Matrix and so can we if we seek the truth of the way out.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Alexei

o.O

I don't mean to sound obnoxious, but...

I won't say it.

Anyway, The Matrix is overplayed. It's a dumb movie, really.

If we wake up from all of this, it'll be in a dreamland just before we die our mortal death.

All of these conspiracies and doomsdayers and saints are just part of our escape.

We don't like this reality. So we try to invent a new one. It's a form of denial.

The only way to make this better is directly, the hard way. There's no easy way.

For all I know, this guy could be a hacker and they're planning to take out satellites. The "machine" is the internet and telecommunications centers and government spheres of power. Sounds plausible to me and creepy. Destroying our modern world to unleash "potential realities" sounds more like unlocking the gates of hell. Every man for himself. No law and order.

The cure is worse than the affliction. That's what I'd say in regards to that.

Anarchists have a similar viewpoint on how to solve the worlds problems. It's fatalist and clumsy. They refuse to believe it can be fixed so their plan is to completely do away with it.

The test to determine whether it's the right thing to do or not is democracy. Let everyone know that you want to destroy the modern world. If they agree then do so. Otherwise, don't. If civilization fails anyway the error is not in people it's in the species itself. If you make a choice for billions of people then you automatically carry all of the blame for the collapse.
edit on 14-1-2012 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
So as much as I wish this to be true, and how it would be an exciting turn in my life, this does seem a bit far fetched. This seems a lot like His Dark Materials series.
edit on 17-1-2012 by kyobreck because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I've heard this story before on Coast of something. Part of it is that the aliens built the pyramids to get us to focus on the material as being eternal rather than the spiritual.

Originally posted by demonseedIn a dream, you never remember the beginning. You dont know how you got there or where it started. You just know your circumstance and that you exist in it.

Don't say never. It is possible to remember the beginning of dreams. They start with hypnogogic imagery, which can be tough to remember, but it can be done. That hypnogogic imagery serves as a seed for the dream to form around. And then there is WILDing, wake induced lucid dreaming, and WBTB, the wake and back to bed method. Remembering the beginning of dreams isn't that uncommon.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by samerulesapply

I wanted to add with regard to your (correct) speculation that if this were all a neurological simulation then so-called space exploration is just a part of the dream. Since Spring 2008, I have been living a life (not just the random perceived event here or there, but a 24-hour shift from what I hesitate now to term "normal" reality) in constant 'communication' with Beings from Beyond. As such, not being able to either confirm nor deny the OP's postulation, I do know for a fact that such conditions as the OP has presented do exist. I'm not here to argue points nor prove this, as a person with an experience is never at the mercy of one with an argument.

That said, I did have one of the larger of my recent shocks in Jan 2009, when I took a drive from Houston to Amarillo, TX, and the majority of that drive took place at night. Being a star-buff, I greatly looked forward to traveling the nighttime highway, as living in Houston for years had not afforded me the opportunity to view the grand pageantry of the night sky, as the city's street lights significantly dims the stars' visibility. However, when I reached a place of near total darkness on the highway while traveling that night, I pulled over and got out, expecting the wowing sensation that the dancing stars had always produced in years past on cold, clear nights such as that one, only to be struck with a disturbing disappointment: the night sky was crisp & clear, yet the stars were very undramatic, and as I stood there underneath the twinkling points (a couple even moved, suggesting UFO-like presence) I was struck with an eerie, lifeless feeling that I was looking up at the ceiling of a giant planetarium. As I had already been in contact with voices who had confirmed to me that this world is not the natural world, but a massive simulation, I was not totally blown away; yet, even today my natural, rational mind has a great deal of trouble accepting what in my heart that night I felt was true.

My experience is this: even when Beings speak, they don't give all the details of everything they reveal, and superior beings cannot be made to comply with our curiosities ... they tell what they want to tell. I have no idea how the Simulation is being done, considering the sheer vastness of the quantitative reality of leaves, rocks, clouds, and grains of sand. But even less complicated is the engine of a race car, which I also have not a clue as to exactly how the thing works, not being mechanically inclined ... me not understanding it is not, apparently, a prerequisite for something not to exist.

There is much afoot, and not even TPTB know everything. Which is why they are scrambling to find out everything, a vain effort which the Orion entities puppeteering them seek somehow to accomplish by annihilating free-will and freedom itself, as they continue to shred the Constitution of the U.S., and seed the entire civilized population with their invasive mind-reading nanites. It's both intellectually shocking and considerably distressing, this type of revelation, but attacking the messenger(s) will not solve one bit of it ... although at this point there won't be a solution apart from the Devastation, I'm afraid. Some entities have said this is the same thing that happened to Atlantis and others, but I can neither confirm nor deny that, either ...

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Hahahahahahahaha...hold on......hahahahahahahahahahahaha
Thanks for the laugh.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
What if the earth is the garden of Eden? 'God' put us here on this 'garden', or fake world and that became our reality. What if after being in this bubble for long enough caused the natural order of things to begin to reveal to us what truly is reality. I have always felt like this organic machine in which I am trapped in, ie my physical body, hinders my true capabilities. Often times I will get a glimmer or blast of insight into some abstract theory, but my brain will just shut down before I can fully develop the thought. I hate it. If we consider op's statement to be somewhat true, then it makes complete sense why we would feel hindered by our bodies. Some of the greatest minds in human history have said they despise the body they are encased in. Sleeping, eating, and drinking are all requirements for our bodies to operate. I have always felt like my physical form is not what defines me, nor is it my brain. I skipped over the whole teenage rebellion stage (I'm 19 now) because I knew it was coming and I was able to easily detect when my emotions caused me to think irrationally. I fought the urge to be defiant and never argued with my parents aside from calm logical discussion. I believe I was able to resist the chemical imbalances in my brain somehow. This kind of reason cannot only be from our brain, since our brain operates on these same chemical and electrical balances. There must be some outward [spiritual] influence. Therefore we ARE trapped in a physical being. If that made any sense...

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Umm you should message me. The same thing is happening to me. I know a # ton about magnetism and the magnetic bubble that surrounds our planet. It came to me from no where and I can't explain it.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join