It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You wont believe me but..

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
The aliens he's communicating with are a fabrication of the machine to give him the illusion that he's awake and accomplishing something so he won't really wake up and seek freedom. And when he finally figures that out then he'll figure out that him figuring it out and talking to the real aliens was another illusion. It will cycle in such a manner until his life is over.

I am confused though... He couldn't post anything because he couldn't trust anyone, but just by posting in here the sentient machine knows who he is and has already terminated his existence. Now it's created a program to finish his story to make us think he's crazy so we dismiss the truth and don't free ourselves.

I'm sorry but it's easier to accept the bible as fact than this story.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
i believe you

2nd line

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by flyingfish

What you think those space craft and operations are real because your teacher told you so? You only know what tptb want you to know. Even if those space craft and projects are real, they are puppy crap compared to the capability of interstellar travel.
Even at the speed of light (wich is astronomically greater than the propulsion systems on all nasa crap) it would take 2000 years to get to the closest star system. If we left when jesus was born we would just now be getting there at the speed of light. So all that nasa crap totally doesn't count as breaching the containment. We are simply not allowed to leave this planet because of all our stupid atomic weapon ego maniac crap. And I can't blame the galactic community for cramming us in the solar playpen.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
"This information i cannot reveal, i am sorry."

These kinds of posts always end with something like this. Why? Because it's BS.

Fail.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
The machine, what is this nonscensical rubbish...?

You probably arent going to believe me but i was told by an informant who must remain anonymous that there is not a shell encapsulating the earth... unless you mean the atmosphere and ozone that is.....

It is much nicer in this fake reality where the digital grass is green and the holographic sky is blue.

LOL yeah the digital earthquakes and holographic economy are much more inviting than the horrors outside of the shell producued by the sentient machine...!!!

I think your source may need to stop eating hallucinogenic mushrooms

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by demonseed

Originally posted by three1zero
reply to post by demonseed

why would politicians be afraid arnt they trapped as well
how are some humans trapped and not others

All humans are trapped.

Do you ever feel that you are not in control of your life? Like something is forcing you to behave and act a certain way?

Humans are entirely controlled by emotions and judgements. These machines can literally persuade anyone to conduct themselves according to per-determined stimuli.

Until you wake up, you will never understand what it is like to be free from this process.

There are actually many sentient beings placed here already and blending in.

Some sentient beings are actually helping the machine keep us trapped. We are a threat to certain beings and they have been assisting the machines in keeping us trapped.

However, the fleet that is incoming will be so powerful, that even one vessel should be enough to completely destroy the shell. Most of the beings that where "helping" the machine have fled. The beings rescuing us are the strongest in the universe(the real universe). They are the most powerful beings in the higher dimension, and they want to tap into our true potential.

What you see outside is actually just a projection, a hologram.

edit on 6-1-2012 by demonseed because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-1-2012 by demonseed because: (no reason given)

You need to stop blaming the problems humans created for themselves on things other than humans. We are the reason people work two jobs 40 hours a week, the reason we're trapped living repetitive lives, we're the reason food is prevalent in some parts of the world and not others. WE are the reason for how we behave and WE are the solution to all of our problems. Your thread is nothing but fanatical fiction and wishful thinking. Our true potential lies in our ability to shape reality and make choices after critical thinking. Our power lies in our brains and the hundreds of millions of interconnected neurons that make up our consciousness.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   

TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
16e.) Illicit Activity: Discussion of illicit activities, specifically the use of mind-altering drugs & substances, engaging in computer hacking, promoting criminal hate, discussing sexual relations with minors, and furtherance of financial schemes and scams are strictly forbidden. You will also not link to sites or online content that contains discussion or advocacy of such material. Any Post mentioning or advocating personal use of illicit mind-altering drugs will result in immediate account termination.

i) Narcotics and illicit mind-altering substances: Due to abuse of the subject matter by some (promoting various aspects of personal use, and discussing actual personal use), no new topics on this subject are allowed in any form.
edit on January 8th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kurokage

Ok after reading through about 6 pages of impulsive responses i got frustrated, made an account, and decided to post.

I am a psychology major with a good basic/amateur understanding of astronomy. I have an open mind but i judge everything with a high level of scrutiny.

This was your first post on ATS, this comment drew may attention "I am a psychology major with a good basic/amateur understanding of astronomy." Very interesting.

Yeah, sounds definitely like an experiment to test the gullibility level of self-proclaimed critical thinkers like those on ATS.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   
This thread has gotten big. On the downside, i am now an "attention whore" by default and i unfortunately cannot answer every question in any capacity.

However, on the bright side, this thread has given me something important. Something which many of you seek.

Evidence!

Multiple people around the world are corroborating on a similar experience that makes them realize the situation of their own existence. The people who believe me are not doing so because I "made up" a good story. They believe me because they also experienced what i experienced, at least in some capacity.

We agree that there is gravity because we all experience its effects on us.

If we all would experience what myself and many others in this thread have, would that be any different than believing in gravity?

That is my evidence to you skeptics. I cannot provide everything, but I "some" of your critiques are valid.

The hostility, in all honesty, is inviting. It only provides more evidence. People are not willing to accept the truth, and those who know might be trying to suppress it as they work in tandem with the machine.

Many, as stated in this thread by others, enjoy this world.

What this entails for these people I am not certain. If you enjoy being ignorant, if ignorance is bliss, then things might get ugly. You will see the truth, it will be ugly, and you will be scared and frightened.

You will have to choose.
Those in power now will most likely have an "escape" for you. You can continue living in their slave world somewhere else.

However, those who seek freedom and knowledge will awaken to a wonderful world.

I am trying to make this decision clear and concise for everyone.

Imagine you are a sleep. You wake up for a 5 minute period. There are two doors. If you are scared, you run to the one marked "savery(back to sleep)". If you understand what is really going on, you run to the one that says "freedom."

That is what the moment of freedom will feel like. And i want to ensure that as many people as possible choose the correct path for themselves.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by demonseed

Are humans the only ones who are "trapped"? Or other animals "trapped" as well? Or is everything simply a holographic projection with only the human "souls" being real?

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Eventually The Domain discovered that a wide area of space is monitored by an "electronic force field" 71 (Footnote) which controls all of the IS-BEs in this end of the galaxy, including Earth. The electronic force screen is designed to detect IS-BEs and prevent them from leaving the area. If any IS-BE attempts to penetrate the force screen, it "captures" them in a kind of "electronic net". The result is that the captured IS-BE is subjected to a very severe "brainwashing" treatment which erases the memory of the IS-BE. This process uses a tremendous electrical shock, just like Earth psychiatrists use "electric shock therapy" to erase the memory and personality of a "patient" and to make them more "cooperative". 72 (Footnote) On Earth this "therapy" uses only a few hundred volts of electricity. However, the electrical voltage 73 (Footnote) used by the "Old Empire" operation against IS-BEs is on the order of magnitude of billions of volts! This tremendous shock completely wipes out all the memory of the IS-BE. The memory erasure is not just for one life or one body. It wipes out the all of the accumulated experiences of a nearly infinite past, as well as the identity of the IS-BE! The shock is intended to make it impossible for the ISBE to remember who they are, where they came from, their knowledge or skills, their memory of the past, and ability to function as a spiritual entity. They are overwhelmed into becoming a mindless, robotic nonentity. After the shock a series of post hypnotic suggestions 74 (Footnote) are used to install false memories, and a false time orientation in each IS-BE. This includes the command to "return" to the base after the body dies, so that the same kind of shock and hypnosis can be done again, and again, again -- forever. The hypnotic command also tells the "patient" to forget to remember. What The Domain learned from the experience of this officer is that the "Old Empire" has been using Earth as 63 a "prison planet" for a very long time -- exactly how long is unknown -- perhaps millions of years. So, when the body of the IS-BE dies they depart from the body. They are detected by the "force screen", they are captured and "ordered" by hypnotic command to "return to the light". The idea of "heaven" and the "afterlife" are part of the hypnotic suggestion -- a part of the treachery that makes the whole mechanism work. After the IS-BE has been shocked and hypnotized to erase the memory of the life just lived, the IS-BE is immediately "commanded", hypnotically, to "report" back to Earth, as though they were on a secret mission, to inhabit a new body. Each IS-BE is told that they have a special purpose for being on Earth. But, of course there is no purpose for being in a prison -- at least not for the prisoner. Any undesirable IS-BEs who are sentenced to Earth were classified as "untouchable" 75 (Footnote) by the "Old Empire". This included anyone that the "Old Empire" judged to be criminals who are too vicious to be reformed or subdued, as well as other criminals such as sexual perverts, or beings unwilling to do any productive work. An "untouchable" classification of IS-BEs also includes a wide variety of "political prisoners" 76 (Footnote). This includes IS-BEs who are considered to be noncompliant "free thinkers" or "revolutionaries" who make trouble for the governments of the various planets of the "Old Empire". Of course, anyone with a previous military record against the "Old Empire" is also shipped off to Earth. A list of "untouchables" include artists, painters, singers, musicians, writers, actors, and performers of every kind. For this reason Earth has more artists per capita than any other planet in the "Old Empire". "Untouchables" also include intellectuals, inventors and geniuses in almost every field. Since everything the "Old Empire" considers valuable has long since been invented or created over the last few trillion years, they have no further use for such beings. This includes skilled managers also, which are not needed in a society of obedient, robotic citizens.

www.thenewearth.org...

page 62

IS-BE's immortal spirtual beings = us humans.
edit on 8-1-2012 by HazyChestNutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Wheres Neo when you need him.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 04:59 AM
link   
While I cannot confirm if what you say is genuine or truthful, I do find what you have shared with us very intriguing. If you have the time could you please answer the following question:
When are these "higher dimensional beings" going to arrive and why are they waiting for a certain period instead of "liberating" us immediately?

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kurokage

Originally posted by BohemianBrim

Originally posted by BohemianBrim
what about the question, "should i be any of this at all?"

why should flying cars ever exist? why should anything from the future human beings dreamed up in books and movies ever exist? why should "the force" exist? why should klingons, and zombies, and santa claus exist?

what if "the future" is in a completely different direction?

Flying cars are real. We have the capability.
Traveling to other planets is a very real possibility.
Plasma rifle blue-prints exist.

Zombies, klingons and santa claus are fictional.

It doesn't stop at Flying cars... we are just starting to teleport particles.

How are we capable of teleporting particles yet we can't even establish a base on mars?

yes, and i hear the kill-o-tron 5000 is up and running and only needs the blood of 10 baby elephants a day to maintain 60% efficiency in mass death.

i think you miss my point.

what if you were never meant to live on another planet? what if your whole life was a lie and a dream? what if you need to wake up before everyone dies?

well this is off topic, but ill play along:

If this is a dream and a lie, why do i care if everyone dies? Or are you referring to the people who are waiting for me to wake up?

What's stopping me from waking up?

Are you a figment of my imagination?

If you are from the outside how did you get into my dream?!?!

This is obviously were you got your idea from to post your hoax and if you knew this info a year ago, why did you post your comments above only recently??
I would be a bit more careful, posting a known hoax could get you banned
edit on 7-1-2012 by Kurokage because: added last sentence

edit on 7-1-2012 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

Demonseed, I think you missed my questions on page 10. If you've been communicating with beings for a while now why did you make the comments I quoted above??
This may be the gray area but known hoaxing is still against T&C
edit on 8-1-2012 by Kurokage because: spelling

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by HazyChestNutz

I think it should be made clear that this information comes from Scientologists.

I've nothing against them, but some people would think it was important to know this.

I followed your link, but the pages 'jumped' a bit so it was difficult to read, but I couldn't find anything in the first few pages of the article where Scientology was acknowledged.

To someone who knows Scientology some of the terminology is very familiar, but it wouldn't be recognised by someone who who hadn't been exposed to it.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Just checking back in on this thread. Has the OP been answering pertinent questions....or, are we still guessing here.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
We are all still guessing!! I've been reading over the OPs past threads and posts, it seems very odd that over a very short period time he's had quiet a few visitations from all kinds of things and also admits he may be schizophrenic.

Demonseed, after reading through your posts and threads, I would say it maybe time to have a break from conspiricies and get some fun and sun.
edit on 8-1-2012 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Kurokage

Thanks for the answer....I too, find going to an OP's other threads, to find out their mindset, is the key to figuring out dubious claims....

OP, hope you are taking in what we are saying, in this thread you started, with incredible claims.

Des
edit on 8-1-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   

I was told something last night that i have to share.

The Earth is currently encapsulated in a giant container, which is designed to prevent human beings from exiting. We are actually sleeping right now even though we feel "awake". This shell keeps us asleep.

Who trapped us here and why?

Humans where a huge threat because of our capability and powers, so we(our souls) become trapped here.

So are all the supposed capable civilizations in this universe face the same fate of getting trapped?

We are trapped inside of a machine, and the sole purpose of this machine is to keep us from escaping. All of your world leaders/politicians/figureheads etc. are actually controlled by a signal passed from this machine.

We know we are trapped in this freak show.

I have been communicating with beings who are on their way here to free us. They are going to destroy the outer shell. This is why your governments are going crazy and acting funny. They have no idea how to stop these beings from freeing us.

Who are these beings and why do they care about us?

Once you become free you will realize how amazing the real world truly is. I have only had a glimpse, and i regret every minute i spend here "asleep".

some of you have been asking who am i communicating with and how:
This information i cannot reveal, i am sorry.

You have any idea who you are dealing with? If you know you would say. Lets say its the beings from Sirius. The government aren't going to go to Sirius and blow them up to pieces
So its safe to let it out. Come on now!

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
To me, this is a prime example of what happens, when an OP is trolling for mindless followers, and instead they get peole asking...what

It disintegrates into the OP not returning to answer valid questions, for whatever reasons. The thread followers coming to rational conclusions on their own, and the OP losing credibility, as it should be.

Deny Ignorance

edit on 8-1-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join