It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You wont believe me but..

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+21 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I was told something last night that i have to share.

The Earth is currently encapsulated in a giant container, which is designed to prevent human beings from exiting. We are actually sleeping right now even though we feel "awake". This shell keeps us asleep.

Humans where a huge threat because of our capability and powers, so we(our souls) become trapped here. We are trapped inside of a machine, and the sole purpose of this machine is to keep us from escaping. All of your world leaders/politicians/figureheads etc. are actually controlled by a signal passed from this machine.

I have been communicating with beings who are on their way here to free us. They are going to destroy the outer shell. This is why your governments are going crazy and acting funny. They have no idea how to stop these beings from freeing us.

Once you become free you will realize how amazing the real world truly is. I have only had a glimpse, and i regret every minute i spend here "asleep".

some of you have been asking who am i communicating with and how:
This information i cannot reveal, i am sorry.

edit on 6-1-2012 by demonseed because: (no reason given)

+83 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Why wouldn't we believe you? I hope it's a candy-coated shell like M&Ms and it's the Kool Aid guy that breaks through and rescues us!!

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT
Why wouldn't we believe you? I hope it's a candy-coated shell like M&Ms and it's the Kool Aid guy that breaks through and rescues us!!

I can't tell if you're being honest or condescending, but i did chuckle.

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Yep you're right...I don't believe you. Not that I don't want to but let's be realistic...we only see these kind of stories 3 times a week. If you want us to believe you then you need to provide statistical evidence of some sort. Who exactly are you communicating with?

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Wow....Leave me alone...Let me sleep...I'm having a great time !!!

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
your right ...i don't believe you

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by demonseed

why would politicians be afraid arnt they trapped as well
how are most humans trapped and not others
edit on 6-1-2012 by three1zero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by HawkeyeNation
Yep you're right...I don't believe you. Not that I don't want to but let's be realistic...we only see these kind of stories 3 times a week. If you want us to believe you then you need to provide statistical evidence of some sort. Who exactly are you communicating with?

I cannot realistically provide any evidence.

I can refer to sources that might persuade you into recognizing the condition which you are in.

ie: the matrix, japan princess revealing the inter dimensional shift

The machine that control us is in fact sentient. I have no knowledge of what caused us to be here(according to most movies "we" created the machines and they took ove).

The reality is that i personally cannot even trust you. If you are part of the system then any information i give you will effect the outcome.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   

interesting, your theory reminds me alot of the Matrix movies.
I would love to hear more about the "aliens" you are communicating with.

How do you cummunicate with them, and how do I get in contact with them ?
And when will they free us ?

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
That's pretty far fetched, but you've been on ATS for years.
who are you communicating with?
when are they coming to 'save' us?

and if you say the winter solstice 2012, well............

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Sounds kinda like a david brin (i believe) Short story, I think it was called crystal spheres, In it each solar system is encased in an crystal sphere that is almost unbreakable.

The only way to break it is from the inside and by hitting it with an object going light speed, the point of them being to protect the world with life on it inside until they where ready to leave the nest.

They where invisible and undetectable, in it the first ship to travel lights peed broke through Sol's crystal egg, and when man goes to the stars they find that we are one of the first to achieve it and thus are alone in the universe, all the other worlds we find that could hold life are out of our reach because of their own spheres.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Glad you liked it. I was being wrong but also trying to be a "release valve" for all the folk after me that are gonna be tempted to tear you a new one.

They can just shake their head, laugh, star my post and get on with it

I do sometimes feel like we're encapsulated in a shell, though. The stars look soooo close. Still: I'm pretty sure I need a nap and that I'm NOT currently taking one. Peace.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by three1zero

how are some humans trapped and not others

All humans are trapped.

Do you ever feel that you are not in control of your life? Like something is forcing you to behave and act a certain way?

Humans are entirely controlled by emotions and judgements. These machines can literally persuade anyone to conduct themselves according to per-determined stimuli.

Until you wake up, you will never understand what it is like to be free from this process.

There are actually many sentient beings placed here already and blending in.

Some sentient beings are actually helping the machine keep us trapped. We are a threat to certain beings and they have been assisting the machines in keeping us trapped.

However, the fleet that is incoming will be so powerful, that even one vessel should be enough to completely destroy the shell. Most of the beings that where "helping" the machine have fled. The beings rescuing us are the strongest in the universe(the real universe). They are the most powerful beings in the higher dimension, and they want to tap into our true potential.

What you see outside is actually just a projection, a hologram.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT

OH YEAH!!!

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Fox Molder

OMG The Sixth Extinction II: Amor Fati!!! LOL Classic episode where Mulder thinks he is old and sleeping. You see outside his window that the alien invasion has happened... Scully tells him to wake up!

No offense to the OP just an observation...

Oh and I can't wake myself up what's the point? If I have to wait for a fleet or something how does this change my life?
edit on 6-1-2012 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
So then when will these beings be able to completely break the shell free?

And would you mind trying to describe how life would be different after this shell is broken?

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Hey Demon!
How can you verify you are asleep?
How do you know?

What could be oneself awake?
What can we do or think and behave when awake?

Sorry for ask, just want to know.

Happy.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   

All humans are trapped.

Do you ever feel that you are not in control of your life? Like something is forcing you to behave and act a certain way?

Humans are entirely controlled by emotions and judgements. These machines can literally persuade anyone to conduct themselves according to per-determined stimuli.

Until you wake up, you will never understand what it is like to be free from this process.

Some sentient beings are actually helping the machine keep us trapped. We are a threat to certain beings and they have been assisting the machines in keeping us trapped. However, the fleet that is incoming will be so powerful that even one vessel should be enough to completely destroy the shell. Most of the beings that where "helping" the machine have fled. The beings rescuing us are the strongest in the universe(the real universe). They are the most powerful beings in the higher dimension, and they want to tap into our true potential.

I agree with you that we use to much emotion and judgement to ensnare us but I don't think anyone is going to save us from our on foolhardiness except ourselves. Yes there are people who are waking up but lets hope for all our sakes its not to late.

As for the beings that are in a higher dimension, why do they need a fleet to come here if they're so powerful? surely they can communicate with us on a higher level if they are what you say they are.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Also when you say asleep what exactly do you mean "asleep"?

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by demonseed

Originally posted by three1zero

how are some humans trapped and not others

All humans are trapped.

Some sentient beings are actually helping the machine keep us trapped. We are a threat to certain beings and they have been assisting the machines in keeping us trapped.

However, the fleet that is incoming will be so powerful, that even one vessel should be enough to completely destroy the shell. Most of the beings that where "helping" the machine have fled. The beings rescuing us are the strongest in the universe(the real universe). They are the most powerful beings in the higher dimension, and they want to tap into our true potential.

i get what you are saying even tho its nuts
but in the thread you said the government is acting crazy because the aliens or whatever are going to crack the shell....so how are all humans trapped except for politicians

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join