It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can Ufos be unidentified animals?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
i was wondering if these unidentified flying objects instead of being intelligent machines could be crypto animals. We don't know what could be living in our skies as we didn't explore them fully, the same happens with our oceans.
They could just be some kind of big insects with the capabilty of camouflaging themselves, which can only be seen by human eyes when they drop their camouflage.

these creatures could live in the clouds or above them in the stratosphere or mesosphere. i think this a more reasonable explanation than swamp gas or weather balloons or chinese lanterns. not saying that ufos cant be machines, but some of them could be physical creatures not seen by the naked eye
edit on 6-1-2012 by Picollo30 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
if it is unidentified and flying it is by definition, a UFO.

Unidentified meaning it could be anything, including an animal, an alien, a government aircraft, or a chinese lantern.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a Star and a Flag

I am nearly sure that we have something like "the Critters",
Lifeforms who live in the Sea as well as in the Sky
and even above!

I think maybe even "the Space" is the needed Environment for them!

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Picollo30

That is what I believe. I think that many of the sightings especially of lit balls are energy type atmospheric creatures that live here and may be showing more in lower atmosphere because they are in distress from changes in their relm. I also think the same or similar creatures may live in space.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   

check this out

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee

That is what I believe. I think that many of the sightings especially of lit balls are energy type atmospheric creatures that live here and may be showing more in lower atmosphere because they are in distress from changes in their relm. I also think the same or similar creatures may live in space.

I'm gonna have to agree here. This makes the most sense.

[/sarcasm]

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Are you familiar with Dr. T. J. Constable's book The Cosmic Pulse of Life? He claimed to have perfected a method of attracting and photographing biological ufo's.

journal.borderlands.com...

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   

They very well could be interdimensional creatures. After NASA's Tether broke free due to an unanticipated amount of electromagnatism; conspiracist claim it made these ufo's visible.
NASA explained these ufo's as ice crystals and space debris.
edit on 6-1-2012 by Foxy1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
This theory is as good as any. I have seen pictures of lifeforms from leagues under the sea, which look like anomalous ufos. There are aqua lifeformsthat glow. "Lightning bugs" as me and my siblings call em, fly around in the summer time, and give off bright lights, so therefore, man and -technology- are not the only ones to give off bright lights. And, the shapes of -jellyfish- always reminded me of domed ufos.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Foxy1

they seem intelligent, looks like these things stop or slow down to check the tether out doesn't it?
edit on 6-1-2012 by Picollo30 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

It made me think of a curious school of fish around a diver.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Picollo30
i was wondering if these unidentified flying objects instead of being intelligent machines could be crypto animals.

"Plasma critters" aside, this might account for a few of the sightings recorded over the past 75 years, but it doesn't really help explain something more complex like the Parker Hickson Abduction, where people are abducted, taken aboard apparently solid machines of some sort and/or interact with odd creatures.

There's also a lack of physical evidence -- dead critter carcasses or even UFO poop ("angel hair?")-- linked to any such sightings. Maybe the critters vanish into thin air when they die, diffusing their energy, losing their coherence and not leaving a trace, but that would be a challenge for the proponents of such a theory to prove.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   

When you think about it , its a more believable theory than aliens from other worlds. Mainly because we know 100% for sure that there is millions and millions of life forms on this planet.

Im not saying that what i think UFO sightings are all animals, im just saying theres certainly a higher probability thats what they could be.

The idea that they might be Interdimensional creatures would have the lowest possibility because we are not even sure if extra dimensions are possible at this time.

edit on 6-1-2012 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by AwakeinNM

[/sarcasm]

I would also like to add that some time ago I read a book written by one of the worlds leading scientists in the field of quantum physics, for the lay person.
He said he believes it is entirely possible that we have constant bleed through of other dimensions...these creatures could even be multidimensional... open minds are often what leads us to understanding.

Tell me why it doesn't make sense? We know there are creatures that live in any environment. There are creatures that can live eating just rock, there seems to be life anywhere they finally chose to look for it.
BTW I stared that before seeing the "sarcasm" at the bottom. I take it mentally back.
edit on 6-1-2012 by Char-Lee because: add

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
they could, but what would be the likelihood of that in comparison to aliens or human judgement error?

when we look at worldwide mythologies, we see common imagery like dragons etc.. so it is not out of the question.

the only difference is that more time has passed and we have developed our brains capabilities to determine reality.
what we see now is a complete reversal in logic compared to back then when we created such things.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   

What about animals in space. Why can't there be life in space? I don't think we know everything there is to know about life....

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   

[/sarcasm]

Read this
www.scientificexploration.org...

There is also the China lights and the ones that come yearly in one of the US states, scientists have tried to study them, they do act intelligent.

prasetio30.hubpages.com...

"I paid two field visits to the famed “Marfa lights” area of southern Texas (see FT52:72), one with the quantum physicist, Hal Puthoff. This turned out to be more complex. We conclusively showed that most of what people think are the “Marfa lights” seen from a designated viewing point are in fact distorted car headlights, 40 miles (64 km) away, or nearer vehicles negotiating tracks leading to ranches out on the range, giving the appearance of lights dancing back and forth just above the slightly undulating ground. But there are reports of strange lights being seen in the vast region dating back to the 17th century, and witnesses (including priests and teachers) we interviewed reported close encounters with spheres of light. An “active” area was seemingly the Chisos Mountains to the south of Marfa. "
www.forteantimes.com...
This is very interesting.....................................

Several attempts were made to get a reaction. The
lights ‘‘responded’’ almost always by changing their flashing sequence from
a regular flashing mode to a regular double-flashing mode and returning to
a regular flashing mode after the laser beam was moved away (Strand, 1985,
2000).
www.scientificexploration.org...
edit on 6-1-2012 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Shift

Originally posted by Picollo30
i was wondering if these unidentified flying objects instead of being intelligent machines could be crypto animals.

"Plasma critters" aside, this might account for a few of the sightings recorded over the past 75 years, but it doesn't really help explain something more complex like the Parker Hickson Abduction, where people are abducted, taken aboard apparently solid machines of some sort and/or interact with odd creatures...

Well maybe we're talking about a whole class of living organisms spanning the 'consciousness' scale we already know here on Earth: From Amoebas to Sentient Beings so-to-speak.

That's my guess. It looks like they've been "lighting" up for centuries according to a vast body of historical writings both religious and otherwise.

Plasma physics seems on the verge of some illumination in this area. The following article is a great read for those interested in the plasma ufo theory:

“Bohm, a leading expert in twentieth century plasma physics, observed in amazement that once electrons were in plasma, they stopped behaving like individuals and started behaving as if they were a part of a larger and interconnected whole.

Although the individual movements of each electron appeared to be random, vast numbers of electrons were able to produce collective effects that were surprisingly well organized and appeared to behave like a life form. The plasma constantly regenerated itself and enclosed impurities in a wall in the same way that a biological organism, like the unicellular amoeba, might encase a foreign substance in a cyst.

So amazed was Bohm by these life-like qualities that he later remarked that he frequently had the impression that the electron sea was ‘alive’ and that plasma possessed some of the traits of living things. The debate on the existence of plasma-based life forms has been going on for more than 20 years ever since some models showed that plasma can mimic the functions of a primitive cell.”
www.mysterious-america.net...

The British MOD doesn't attribute intelligence to them, but they do relate "plasma" and ufos in the following excerpted report:

That Unidentified Arial Phenomenon (UAP or UFO) Exist is indisputable. Credited with the ability to hover, land, take off, accelerate to astonishing velocities and vanish. They can reportedly alter their direction of flight suddenly and clearly can exhibit acrodynamic characteristics well beyond those of any known aircraft or missle - either manned or unmanned.

The Conditions for the initial formation and sustaining what apparently bouyant charged masses, which can form, seperate, merge, hover climp, dive, and accelerate are not completly understood.

Dependant on a colour's temprature and aerosol density, it may be seen visually, either by it self generated plasma color, by reflected light, or silhouette by light blockage and background contrast.

Occationally and perhaps exeptionally, it seems a field with, undetermined characteristics can exist between certain charged bouyant objects in loose formation, the intervening space between them forms an area, viewed as a shape, often Triangular, from which the reflection of light does not occur. This is a key finding in the attribution of what have frequently black "Craft", often triangular and up to hundreds of feet in length.
- The UK Ministry of Defence
www.mod.uk...

And then there's this guy:
Professor Designs Plasma Driven UFO
edit on 6-1-2012 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   

[/sarcasm]

I'm sure Zorgon would have a few things to say about this thread but what about close range sightings of seemingly metallic objects, here's what Professor James E. McDonald had to say about it:

"The type of UFO reports that are most intriguing are close-range sightings of machine-like objects of unconventional nature and unconventional performance characteristics, seen at low altitudes, and sometimes even on the ground. The general public is entirely unaware of the large number of such reports that are coming from credible witnesses... When one starts searching for such cases, their number are quite astonishing. Also, such sightings appear to be occurring all over the globe."

Professor James E. McDonald from the Institute of Atmospheric Physics at the University of Arizona speaking at the AIAA (American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics) in 1968

link

Cheers.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

www.youtube.com...
there have been sightings of animals with in the skys. like flying jelly fish, flying humanoids, and of corse rods. its quite possible that several of these ufos are animals. ive also thought that these could be responsible for the animal and blood rains that have happend

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join