It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dallas gone, and NOW they try to discredit him...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Dallasgoldbug... aka wellaware1 has disappeared! He was the one saying OWS was a fake publicity stunt (which was true)

anyways... I find it interesting in my google results that now all the slams about him are coming out.. Some say he got deleted for calling out Sarah Palin....

Others say he was a disinfo agent... and some say he was a loon.. But what really happened???

He had a lot of fascinating videos on his channel on how to make hydrogen power, he was showing cells he made and do-it-yourself type technology making power out of water... so he had some smarts.. I feel he tried to be off base as much as possible to come across crazy, maybe he struck a nerve with the wrong person?

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Well all I can say is I didn't go along with him on some of the things he were saying but I can thank him for bringing out the possibility many of the things on the nightly news are fake. Yes I'm sure distractors galore are coming out of the wood works against him. They don't understand the more they attempt to shine the light of "lunacy" on him the more they draw attention to his arguments which could be the best thing.
edit on 6-1-2012 by Chai_An because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Chai_An

thanks for the response... DOZENS of videos are popping up with people i've never heard of using the low production budgets "grass roots" type of videos...

Like I said, I think he's on point with some of it...

but let's face it the Lady Gaga thing was to throw off people that needed to be thrown off....

he's a smart guy.. if he exists (which is the other theory...)

I just want to find out what happened!

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrNotforhire
reply to post by Chai_An

thanks for the response... DOZENS of videos are popping up with people i've never heard of using the low production budgets "grass roots" type of videos...

Like I said, I think he's on point with some of it...

but let's face it the Lady Gaga thing was to throw off people that needed to be thrown off....

he's a smart guy.. if he exists (which is the other theory...)

I just want to find out what happened!

Without a doubt he's a smart man and I think it's possibility he has stepped on somebody's toes which doesn't discredit his research. When I saw the Lady Gaga video I laughed but I've seen photos of her side by side Amy Winehouse and I no longer laugh at the notion. As for her being Jon Benet, couldn't say. May be they had to shut him down because more and more people started questioning the possibilities of a conspiracy against humanity so those who benefited from the illusions had to do something. Time will tell what really happened but I doubt we've heard the last of Dallasgoldbug.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Chai_An

I agree, I think he'll be back... His lack of web experience was very noticeable and he did make a lot of people angry (and Im sure he got reported)

Yeah... once I saw the correlations of the lady gaga/winehouse thing.. I shut my mouth...

my wife told me this too...

"You thought Winehouse was Gaga, not by a conspiracy... YOU ACTUALLY thought that"

sooo yeah.. I almost freaked... lol

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrNotforhire
reply to post by Chai_An

I agree, I think he'll be back... His lack of web experience was very noticeable and he did make a lot of people angry (and Im sure he got reported)

Yeah... once I saw the correlations of the lady gaga/winehouse thing.. I shut my mouth...

my wife told me this too...

"You thought Winehouse was Gaga, not by a conspiracy... YOU ACTUALLY thought that"

sooo yeah.. I almost freaked... lol

I think because it sounds ridiculous because everybody want to believe we live in a society in which our government don't lie and the newscasters don't fib, and everything shown on the news is REAL. Just visiting this site tells you all the above is wrong, governments do lie, newscasters are people who read events (some not real) from teleprompters, and all those video scenes from the nightly news are not factual. The masses are not going to question anything unless the government amen whatever it is, now that factual.

edit on 6-1-2012 by Chai_An because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   
All his videos pulled from Vimeo now.

See: www.wellaware1.com...

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by elmoastro

thank you for the info!

new topics

top topics

join