It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Impeach Obama" Banner May Fly Over Super Bowl

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375
He hasn't done anything that's impeachable...don't believe me, then answer this?
Why haven't the republicans impeached him yet? They hate his guts, but haven't proposed any impeachment proceedings...
He hasn't broken any laws. I'm not saying the laws are good, I think they need to be changed. But that doesn't mean he broke any laws.

On a side note, Don't try to tell me that the "Boycott Oprah" group isn't doing this because they are racist.

Because they would NEVER commit suicide this way by impeaching the nation's first black president. It would cause riots in the streets.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

He hasn't done anything that's impeachable

Where is a Facepalm pic when you need one? Isn't it Treason when Congress passed the NDAA and then Dictator Obozo signed it? The NDAA should be enough to impeach him, and get rid of most of the Congress.

On topic, I'd like to see it unrolled on the field during halftime.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I say we sport this on our vehicles in the meantime:

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Pretty darn Nifty

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Homeland security won't give 'em permission to fly over AND the dome will be closed.
It won't happen.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by wutz4tom...
Would anyone openly support this?
I'd support it. I think Obama is incompetent as a President and a disgrace for pushing his far left agenda while partnering with the banksters in taking and spending Trillions.

Impeachable though must be for a specific illegal act. Little things like eligibility (birth certificates, Social Security numbers, etc.) are easily trivialized and patched over by the powers in the Office of the President. You can't impeach for pushing an unamerican agenda, or spending excessively, or taxing excessively, or partnering with people like Bill Ayers or Banksters, or undermining the Constitutional amendments.

I'd most certainly support impeaching Obama but it has to have a strong basis.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join