It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hot Mic At Pentagon Presser Catches Reporter :2/3 Of Us Laid-Off When Ron Paul Is President"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
And that's a bad thing? Hell, that's more reason to VOTE for the man!!
99% of the media should disappear anyway. There's no such thing as fair journalism anymore. Hasn't been that way since the 60's.

As C-SPAN was waiting for President Obama's Defense Strategic Review press conference to begin a hot mic caught a reporter taking a swing at Ron Paul.

"See this room? Two-thirds of us laid off when Ron Paul is president," the reporter said.

Before the comment was made, the reporter could be heard laughing about Ron Paul.

Soon after the reporter made his remark C-SPAN turned down the audio while an anchor announced the details of the press conference.

www.realclearpolitics.com... s_president.html

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Already been posted:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by SmoKeyHaZe
Already been posted:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I thought it would be too but I could not find it. I didn't think this made the news yesterday without making a pit stop here!
Thanks!!!
Please close

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Agreed, agreed, agreed!!!!!

In our world, if you don't perform your job you are fired. The press has been lying like cheap rugs for so long now that they've brought it on themselves. No sympathy for them whatsoever!

And anyway, this little tidbit has probably trickled down from above as all their "news" does.

Have they even reported on the retiree killed by pepper spray in FL.? I don't know because I have been promoted and haven't had the time to look yet, but I'll bet they haven't mentioned it.

The coffee I am about to make is going to taste a little better this morning.

S+F OP.

new topics

top topics

join