It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have a listen! yeh

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Hey guys. I finally managed to upload one of my bands mp3's to the net.
So without further ado click (right click save as) right here for a 5 minute journey into the musical world of earthtone. . . . . .

[edit on 12/9/2004 by earthtone]

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I like it nice work earthtone.

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Thanks alot, but holy hell thats the wrong one! Thats a tape recorded demo. Ah dear I am usless. I will get the studio one up here ASAP

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 12:02 PM
link   
wow you have a cool sound going there.. kind of a combination of the doors/pinkfloyd and the cure all wrapped up into one.

I like it

posted on Sep, 13 2004 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Well I will definately take that as a compliment. always nice being compared to any of those bands (especially the doors)

Thank you.

posted on Sep, 13 2004 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Yeah, nice stuff, earthtone
. It has kind of a nirvana feel to it, I think.

posted on Sep, 13 2004 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Cheers
Alot of people pick up on the Nirvana influence. I Use a fender jaguar.

posted on Sep, 13 2004 @ 11:44 AM
link   
WOOHOO!

I like! If a comparison must be made, I'd note the similarities between this piece and Blind Melon pieces. Not saying this is a replacement for Shannon Hoon (
) (RIP).

Great job, earthtone! I am impressed. Thank you very much for sharing this with us.

[Edited on 9/13/2004 by Bangin]

posted on Sep, 13 2004 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthtone
Hey guys. I finally managed to upload one of my bands mp3's to the net.
So without further ado click (right click save as) right here for a 5 minute journey into the musical world of earthtone. . . . . .
[edit on 12/9/2004 by earthtone]

It's a good thing you brought that up. I was just about to ask you whether if there's any relation to

Damn. that got a wicked review. 10/10 to be exact and I cross-checked the other reviews, even though I haven't heard the band as of yet.

With "Omega" EARTHTONE9 set an unexpected and equally surprising conclusion for their career, because only a short time after the release of this mini-album the band decided to split up. Surprising, because the three new tracks "Amnesia", "House Of Leaves" and "Revelation" are the best songs so far and the hopes for the already planned next complete album were accordingly high.

Had already "Lo-def(inition) Discord" (1998), "Off Kilter Enhancement" (1999) and "Arc'tan'gent" (2000) been extremely innovative and original, so these three mentioned new tracks are the pinnacle of musical perfection. Again it becomes evident that EARTHTONE9 had been the most noteworthy band from England in the past years. So the communiqu� of the band that they have reached a point, where they could not go through any further evolution, sounds implausible and constructed, but on the other hand also understandable. If they had continued for a few more years and created more music on this level, they without a doubt would have built their own inestimable and unmistakable monument, looking at the grandeur of their skills.

For the whole review

posted on Sep, 14 2004 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Earthtone9 were a great band. I saw them put on excellent performances at a few seedy clubs. The band that the ex-frontman has formed (blueprint) are no way near as good.

posted on Sep, 18 2004 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bangin
Thank you very much for sharing this with us.
[Edited on 9/13/2004 by Bangin]

Hey no worries Bangin
Thanks alot for taking the time to D/L and listen.

posted on Sep, 18 2004 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Well its a big file, so I'll give ya my verdict when it's finished downloading.

I expect only quality from you mind earthtone, you know your musical oats lol :w:

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I eagerly await your approval Mr. Chebob sir

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthtone
I eagerly await your approval Mr. Chebob sir

There it is earthtone

It's good, very Stoner-ish....and you KNOW I'm gonna like that lol

[edit on 21-9-2004 by chebob]

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I like it Earthtone!!

Any others?

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Thanks for the thumbs up people. Dreamland, I have a few more tracks so I will add another link here soon maybe

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I slipped, fell, and bumped this thread. Whoops.

top topics

join