It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Free Energy Device...Image Included

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Well I was listening to Coast to Coast and was director to www.pesn.org because the discussion was around suppresed energy inventions. Looked for a second and was directed to this plan or idea submitted by someone who wished to remain nameless but passed it on...it's a chain drive type of configuration that actually looks like it could be duplicated however not sure how much energy would be put out...but that's not the point even if it does a smidgen of output without any input I would say Haza...success....

Link

I'm certainly not an engineer but this makes sense on a lot of levels...you metal fabricators get cracking...at a minimum this link gives you updates on stuff that is invented..

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
This is an old idea actually, unfortunately it doesn't work... well at least this configuration won't work.

All of the mass (the extra links) will rest at the bottom sprocket and will balance both sides out and thus no motion...

Also the way this is shown the links would all expand straight and droop far below the bottom sprocket.

-- edited --

ok so apparently I missed the point that there are walls which keep the links from falling out of alignment. In that case theoretically it could work I suppose. Would be a fun project to experiment with.
edit on 6-1-2012 by Gruffly because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I don't think this will work.

But what do i know.

from the comments.

u have to have the top and bottom cogs geared together, e.g. through a chain on the back side.

That makes a little more sense to me. I thought the same as the poster above.

I'd like to see this in action on a small scale lighting a small bulb.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Ah nice diagram!

Yeah you'd have to use a second chain to prevent slippage as this would cause the system to balance itself out (by the links moving to the "lighter" side.).

It's technically not a free energy device as gravity is the energy source... but somehow I doubt that the patent system recognizes that lol.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
You'd think this "business man" who wants people to try this for themselves would release a bit more information than just the design. He wants people to build this device so they can open their minds to the potential of free energy. Chances are, though, that this is just going to lead to a bunch of people building the machine incorrectly and staying under the belief that this type of device won't work.

I have no idea if it would work, but I would love to hear that it does. It would be nice see a bona-fide experiment that mathematics couldn't explain.

"Today's scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality. " - Nikola Tesla

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
This is just scam, there is no "free" energy. I don't see how you could get energy from gravity, text doesn't make any sense. Never trust these guys, they just want money or to be famous.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
One word.
Entropy!

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Hmmm...Very interesting.
It looks like it could actually work.

The only obstacle I see is friction.
Fiction between the links themselves
Friction between the links and the containing walls
Friction bewteen the links and the teeth of the grear
Friction between the gears and the bearing

To me it seems if you could reduce the friction enough at all the points, that it might actually work.
Maybe a permenant magnet gear drives.

Lets get to crackin.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Why is there no video of this working if its so simple?

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD
Why is there no video of this working if its so simple?

Because people claim they need money for investment, then run for the border as soon as the money is deposited.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   
It looks like it casn work, until you apply some logic. The heavy left side would simply fall down to the middle and balance out. What force is keeping the left side heavy? It doesn't work, period.

new topics

top topics

join