It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant Footprint - 200 Million Years Old

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

oki doki when I am next in hawaii when I am not surfing or fishing I will walk across hot lava for you and let you know how it went good enough?

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by cookiemonster32

oki doki when I am next in hawaii when I am not surfing or fishing I will walk across hot lava for you and let you know how it went good enough?
This annunaki giant or whoever it was,it did'nt step into "hot lava",if it did its foot would have been burnt off,unless it was wearing some type of foot protection and the footprint would have been filled back in right away by lava anyways.This giant stepped into "cooling down" but stil malleable,still soft and impressionable lava,thats how this footprint would have stayed and kept its shape.Just like stepping into thick mud,as opposed to watery mud...
edit on 21-1-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Cripes, still at it?

Righto: granite forms underground.
It can be exhumed later, after it has hardened, but by then in anything stepped on it it would leave no impression, not even an Annunaki giant from the planet Moron!

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Hot as in flowing lava please remember to get a video and post an address we can send the flowers to!

OH and read post above this first

edit on 21-1-2012 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-1-2012 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   

white lilys for preference with some daisys and marigolds for a bit of colour thanks

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by wavemaker

My theory of what this HUGE foot is linked to

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

This annunaki giant or whoever it was,it did'nt step into "hot lava",if it did its foot would have been burnt off,unless it was wearing some type of foot protection and the footprint would have been filled back in right away by lava anyways.This giant stepped into "cooling down" but stil malleable,still soft and impressionable lava,thats how this footprint would have stayed and kept its shape.Just like stepping into thick mud,as opposed to watery mud...
edit on 21-1-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

Granite is an intrusive igneous rock and forms UNDERGROUND with no access to the surface of it to anything. It forms with tons and kms of rocks on top of it, directly on top of it, with no space inbetween. That's where it cools. Nothing can walk on it. Nothing.
But you know. if you want to believe in fairy tales I'm sure you'll come up with some reason why and how it happened just by making up the laws and calling it kosher.

Oh and granite crystallizes at about 670 degrees centigrade or 1250 Fahrenheit. That's cool enough to step in is it?
edit on 22-1-2012 by Aucuparia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Aucuparia

So if granite has no access to the surface,although there it is on the surface,then perhaps maybe a hollow earth giant made the footprint,within the hollow earth?

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

What? Not sure if trolling or rationally challenged. Granite solidifies underground covered by rocks as in no space above it and no space below it - the rocks which cover it above and below touch it completely. The rock is on the surface now because it made its way there through erosion and plate movements etc. long after it had cooled. hollow earth? hollow skull more like it. lol. sorry that was very unoriginal ...
edit on 22-1-2012 by Aucuparia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Aucuparia

Hmmmm?...The deepest any person has ever been down into a cave is Only 2 Miles down and the deepest hole ever drilled is only 7.5 miles deep and there are around 4,000 miles!!! from the earths surface straight down to its core,so the reality of the situation is the humbling fact that No One Has Ever Been Down There,so we Dont Really Know...we have theories and educated guesses,not facts and thats it...

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by OnceReturned

Totally agree with you here. And also of course as intrusive rock it crystallizes under Earth's surface. So that doesn't only mean that the giant had to walk barefooted on hot lava. He/she had to walk on hot lava under Earth's surface.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by wavemaker

Cool Giants WOOOHOOOO, Really why does it either have to be Giants walking on Magma or a Hoax, why can't it just be a really cool rock formation? I have a tree in my back yard that has a section of bark on it that looks very much like a Dove/Pigeon spreading it's wings. It just looks like it, Doesn't mean that I carved it into the tree, or that a Dove became part of the bark. It just look ALOT like a bird. Now if it was in say Sedimentary rock, and had a deepened heel and ball of the feet, dermal ridges and the instep was more shallow (in other word if it was more like a foot print) I'd be much more interested....That and if the video wasn't mostly a middle aged out of shape man walking up a hill in Croc's.... JMHO

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Hanslune

I wonder what would happen if thousands of people stormed the vatican simultaneously

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

hey didn't Admiral Byrd fly his plane through a hole near the north pole and into the inside of the planet where he met some inhabitants I think I read that in Passport to Magonia was a while ago tho...

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   

reply to post by blocula

hey didn't Admiral Byrd fly his plane through a hole near the north pole and into the inside of the planet where he met some inhabitants I think I read that in Passport to Magonia was a while ago tho...

Well, sure!

But Byrd had little feet, IIRC.

Harte

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by cherrypieprod

I wonder what would happen if thousands of people stormed the vatican simultaneously

The Swiss Guard would not be amused. A few could get down there but what would they do? Unless you can obtain the materials and give them to people who could actually read the languages they were written in - nothing, plus the fringe wouldn't believe whatever was said anyway!

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by cherrypieprod

They would be really upset for a number of different reasons,one being the fact that those people storming the vatican might find some of the stolen jewish holocaust gold that the vatican stashed away for the german nazis and held in safe keeping for them and they also used some of that gold to help lots of nazis and ss escape europe after the ww-2...The Vatican,Croatia and the Nazi Gold > www.fantompowa.net...
edit on 23-1-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
OK. Maybe. But why 2 million years old? How could one possibly make that assessment?

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by turk182

The earth is around 4,500,000,000 years old and modern humans have been walking around for only a fraction of a fraction of that time,around 200,000 years and so in reality,we have no idea,we just dont know who and what arose and fell long before we arrived upon the evolutionary scene,for whoever and whatever they may have been,they had way more than enough time to do so and keep in mind that humans went from using horse drawn carriages and wagons in 1900,to using nuclear powered aircraft carriers in 1961,in just 60 years...

edit on 23-1-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Oxygenation

So, if the Bible's references to giants are metaphorical, why do the authors go to great lengths to describe the weight & size of each piece of armament or weapon for these giants that aren't really giants?

I'm so sick of hearing this "metaphorical" crap! Don't just parrot something some evolutionist asserted - look it up for yourself.

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join