It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

$5 million per day Masonic Conspiracy!!!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

To further what I said above, lodges in the US are classified as 501(c)(10) domestic fraternal society and are required to file Form 990 with the IRS every year, or risk losing their tax-exempt status.

And, as an example, the Shriners Hospital for Children is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization, and you can see their recent tax filings here.
edit on 2012.1.17 by JoshNorton because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: randomname

And grass is sometimes not green. Another absolutely unrelated fact.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: xXxinfidelxXx

When I was in 2nd grade, I learned the difference between debate and deflection. So, how is this for civil discourse? Cite the sources of your accusations and I will cite the sources of my defense. We will see who is speaking from a 10th grade level and who is not.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: reeferman

A video? Well how is this? I am a money manager for a number of high level masonic bodies and charities. You are wrong. I am the horse and that came out of my mouth. Take your slander elsewhere.

(post by ChelseaHubble removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 03:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: grantbeed

Originally posted by notonsamepage
reply to post by getreadyalready

the "inner circle" of the mason club

Ooohhh...the inner circle. I always knew there was something funny about our Worshipful Master...

Sorry to jump in so late and only read two pages in. But I'm pretty sure when he refers to the inner circle he's referring to groups such as The Royal Order of Jesters. Who gave many head positions(potentates) of the Shriner Temples as well as being multiple grand lodge officials. AS WELL AS being US Supreme Court judges of certain states. Being Head Sherriffs, mayors, politicians etc. I'm a mason and a Shriner and when I received a call from a Jester who asked me if I made a lot of money($700 a year just for dues) and asked me if I wanted to be a jester. When I earn below the poverty line pay(actual amount omitted) and work for a fast food restaurant(chain omitted). You also have to do some outstanding work for the temple. Which I don't believe I have. And I'm a very young mason(age omitted). Oh btw the jesters have had multiple sex scandals go on over the years. The most recent being in 2009 where 4 were convicted of running a prostitution ring where they would bring multiple prostitutes to Jesters events. I still don't think one groups actions should harm the whole fraternity. But with such scandals actually happening. Well you know where this is going.
edit on 3 18 2017 by Marack because: Omitted certain items to hide identity, info marked

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Marack
Well, the Jesters are not really an "inner circle" in my opinion. They're an invitational group within the Shriners, one that has stained the reputation of Freemasonry.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: KSigMason
Well, the Jesters are not really an "inner circle" in my opinion. They're an invitational group within the Shriners, one that has stained the reputation of Freemasonry.

Very true but it's the fact that many Jesters have been(or still are) potentates and in imperial. As well as grand lodge that is very alarming

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   
But I find that most Shriners (and I'm horribly generalizing here) are not active members in their Blue Lodges. While I am a Shriner, I prefer my time in the York Rite though. I don't think the amount of Jesters in Grand Lodge is significant.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: KSigMason
But I find that most Shriners (and I'm horribly generalizing here) are not active members in their Blue Lodges. While I am a Shriner, I prefer my time in the York Rite though. I don't think the amount of Jesters in Grand Lodge is significant.

Very true generalization although. They're either not active in one or the other. I myself am active in both. It still puzzles me though why I was invited to the Jesters.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join