It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

$5 million per day Masonic Conspiracy!!!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

There's obviously no need for you to respond. You haven't mentioned anything about my argument against the OP. Only the petty little jokes. That's very telling as to what kind of person you are. Driven by your emotions, not logic. So, now, talk about the OP or no talk at all. Adieu.

EDIT: Also if you can't handle a joke or two I think you're in the wrong forum buddy. You need a sense of humour just to get through some of these threads, this one in particular. Just flat-out ridiculousness. Sorry you can't see that.
edit on 8/1/2012 by xXxinfidelxXx because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by xXxinfidelxXx

There's obviously no need for you to respond. You haven't mentioned anything about my argument against the OP.

What argument against the OP?

I've only seen you call people sheep and make unfounded claims that were immediately shown to be false? Where was any actual argument from you?

We do not dictate how money is spent by the people we donate it to, unless it is an internal charity like the Shrine Hospitals or Masonic Research Lab. We don't dictate what families, or Universities, or Special Olympics do with their money, so your single claim was immediately shown to be false.

Where are your constructive arguments? Sources?

You simply state that we are indoctrinated. First off, that is entirely false. Secondly, what do you even mean by that? Show some examples. Shows us which degree pulled the wool over our eyes. Show us where we were lied to by the fraternity. You seem to think there is some secretive elite at the top, which is also false, and even if it were true I addressed the concern Here.

If you have a point, or an argument, or any facts, please do bring them to the table, otherwise, to quote you, "I could barely understand your [arguments] over the sound of sheep blattering."
It's going to take more than unfounded regurgitation of internet fiction to change the minds of those of us that drive this fraternity and see its effects day in and day out.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by xXxinfidelxXx

There's obviously no need for you to respond. You haven't mentioned anything about my argument against the OP. Only the petty little jokes. That's very telling as to what kind of person you are. Driven by your emotions, not logic. So, now, talk about the OP or no talk at all. Adieu.

EDIT: Also if you can't handle a joke or two I think you're in the wrong forum buddy. You need a sense of humour just to get through some of these threads, this one in particular. Just flat-out ridiculousness. Sorry you can't see that.
Sure. Let's see just what you have to say about the original topic of this post, which is Masonic charity. Oh wait, in the 10 replies you've made to this thread, the most you had to say about the subject of the thread was one sentence

You realize that they donate all of that money so they can dictate what is done with it.
And we've pointed out that donations to Masonic charities are largely anonymous, so there can't be anyone dictating what's done with the money.

The remainder of your posts in this thread have been nothing but personal attacks. Your PTSD is driving your emotions. (I love how you brag about how smart you are, except for, you know, joining the armed forces. But otherwise, pure genius!)

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Now see, one thing I have learned is never to put all your eggs in one basket. I honestly think that putting all of that info together for you would be a waste of my time, and my time is precious. If you do not want to see the truth, that's your problem not mine. Go do some research and I'm sure you'll find plenty of info that backs me up.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Like I said, no need for you to respond. I get tired of talking myself blue in the face like everyone else you know. You are obviously cloaked in ignorance. If you want to find the truth, THEN GO LOOK FOR IT. I'm not gonna do all your research for you. I can only plant the seed as to watch the plant grow requires way too much effort and frustration. So have at it and that will be all.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by xXxinfidelxXx

Backs up what? What is your claim?

You tell me to go do some research? Well, I did. I did some research, and then I joined, and then I spent the last 5 or 6 years learning much more about the fraternity, and serving in many more capacities for the fraternity, and I joined some appendent bodies, and I served in some capacities in those bodies. I have spent my time participating, and meeting people. I have made lifelong friends of people from Grand Masters and 33 degree Masons which you would consider "elite" all the way down to brand new Entered Apprentices. I have spent time learning catechisms and teaching catechisms. I have attended funerals and marshalled weddings. I have remodeled Lodges, read by-laws, voted in Grand Lodge, and lobbied to fix some close-mindedness.

I wonder what you consider to be "research?" Maybe what you really mean is that I should spend more time reading bunk on the internet instead of actually learning the truth?

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton
Your PTSD is driving your emotions.

It's not PTSD driving him. Something is certainly driving him though.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by HardToStarboard

Finally someone says something worth it's own salt. Too bad it's a headshrinker though lol.

EDIT: Please be the one person here who can take a joke. That would make my week.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Finally someone says something worth it's own salt. Too bad it's a headshrinker though lol.

Just so we're clear, I'm not studying/training for psychiatry. (You've just shown your "tell" again though - would LOVE to play poker with you.)

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Sorry, you have to admit that in the beginning, you kinda talked like one. Now you've piqued my interest though. What's my tell in your eyes?

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by OnceReturned
reply to post by diamondsmith

You say, "acting like a charity" like it's a bad thing. Charitable actions do real good. It's remarkable that you maintain such ill will towards people you don't know anything about. Can you find evidence of evil that they are doing that is comparable to the evidence of the good that they are doing provided by the OP?

Any reasonable person can recognize charitable donations to causes such as those identified in the OP as a good thing. Even if you hate the masons, if you can't even admit that their philanthropic activities are laudable, you're not assessing the situation fairly.

Obviously you have not taken the time or shall I say had the inclination to research into different means of control..

charitable organizations are but a fraction .. seriously a fraction of the amount of funds moved around..

and the intent is not good..

hopefully you will take a step back and absorb the information within this video & its impact throughout the last hundred years on education removing common knowledge from the people ..

ignorance, superstition & fear..

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by reeferman

The Dodd Report only concerned a handful of very specific endowments, with a very concentrated common focus; even then, it contradicts an earlier report from the same committee. It's not an effective rebuttal to the claim that charity work is beneficial.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by HardToStarboard

I know that we give to charity in our lodge and most lodges do, but this figure of $5 million per day seems inflated.

To address the original topic a little, I agree that it seems just a little inflated. Still remarkably high, but probably not that high.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   

It is entirely possible that I may be wrong.

Right glad I am to hear that.

It's amazing how, when you start seeing one or two coordinates out of the puzzle, then the pieces start to come together a bit quicker.

The nature of belief is such that it will deliver perceivable "evidence" of whatever you believe. Thats why the scientific-method was created, to test and re-test, independent of cognitive distortion.

The TRUE history of the world since 1773

The world could be run by...

a) God

b) Randomness

c) Evolution

d) Metaphysics

c) The people

d) The Elites

My guess is that you cant run all of the world all of the time but you can run some of the world some of the time. The Rothschilds that you reference probably ran some of the world some of the time, but they never ran all of the world all of the time.

I`ll give you credit for taking it up with all these Freemasons around though.
edit on 8-1-2012 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
To be honest, I find myself still stuck at the words "I am a Mason". Surely if you were a Mason, they would not condone such a blatant admission? To my understanding, the rather unsavory views of the Masonic organization (I myself support it while I am not a member) have resulted in an utmost secrecy as to the exact proportions, locations, activities, identities, etc. of the Masonic group.

Are you SURE you're a Mason?

As for the rest of your claims, I'm pretty pleased that the Masons take such a heavy role in the funding of the various charities and groups related to respectable causes. It warms my heart to know that there is an organization which is NOT taking advantage of or seeking to manipulate the needs of those charities. Thankless giving is one of the greatest indicators of compassion, in my opinion...especially when the giving is so great.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23
To be honest, I find myself still stuck at the words "I am a Mason". Surely if you were a Mason, they would not condone such a blatant admission? To my understanding, the rather unsavory views of the Masonic organization (I myself support it while I am not a member) have resulted in an utmost secrecy as to the exact proportions, locations, activities, identities, etc. of the Masonic group.

Are you SURE you're a Mason?

.My Grand Lodge posts on the web site how many Freemasons there are in Ky and on my Grand Lodge web site there is a list of each lodge in my state with the number of members of each lodge, so we are not hiding our proportions . Our lodges are clearly marked for all to see , so we are not hiding our locations . We post our meeting times on our buildings and some lodges run ad space in their local papers with the stated meeting time , fund raisers , special dinners etc; etc; , so we are not hiding our activities . Most Masons wear rings , hats , shirts , lapel pins that identify us as Masons . We even have Masonic decals on our cars and many states have official Masonic license plates . So we are not hiding our identities .

By the way , I am a Mason .

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by whenandwhere

Well, in that case...how does one join?

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Well, in that case...how does one join?

You typically need to ask someone who is already a Mason.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Very well...but I have a question. What does one need to know to become a Mason? What are the prerequisites in Masonry? A bloodline? Rote memorization of ever Mason that has ever lived? A complete list of Masonic symbolry and rituals? I do not mock it...I am honestly asking.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Very well...but I have a question. What does one need to know to become a Mason?

There is no knowledge prerequisite to becoming a Mason.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join